ADVERTISEMENT

Taters are so high and mighty LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet we beat clemxus 29-7 in 2009. So how much do you guys suck!?

And as usual, what "you believe" is totally WRONG. FSU beat clemsux that year and then clemsux lost to USF in the bowl game in charlotte. Stop lying dude!!!!!! We have access to the internet and will call you out on your $!@*!!

I believe Boyd beat FSU his freshman year. I know he beat them once.

If the Gamecocks want to talk about Clemson's 70 to 33 loss to West Virginia in 2012, remind them of their 56 to 17 loss to Auburn in the 2010 SEC Championship game. It seems as though upstategamecock2 can add and subtract, so he should realize that Clemson lost by 37 and South Carolina lost by 39. Below is a recap of South Carolina's one and only appearance in the SEC Championship game:

Auburn broke the SEC Championship Game records for most offensive yards, most points scored and largest margin of victory. Auburn receiver Darvin Adams set the game record for most receiving yards with 217. Auburn quarterback Cam Newton matched the game record for touchdown responsibility with six, four throwing and two running.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_SEC_Championship_Game

One thing's for sure, every clemsux team that gets beat, beats themselves. just ask dumbo.

You are one angry son of a gun.

giphy.gif

ACC has a lot of NFL talent drafted every year for such a bad conference.

To me SEC is a lot like ACC , lot of the tradiational powers are struggling, Florida, Miami, Tenn, VA tech.

The NC schools are kind of like the MS schools, show some promise at times but never really develop into consistent programs.

Not exactly....Since we joined the SEC in 1992, the conference has produced 11 of college footballs National Champions. 2 teams from the East Division won 3 of the titles and 3 teams from the West Division won the rest. 5 different teams. No other conference compares.

True about the draft picks but the SEC has the better coaches and wins more college football games and a team cannot slack off any given week or they will lose.

Is this a Clemsux board now? Tater Kool Ade is spilling everywhere. It's like Dumbos minions have invaded. We need extermination

Not exactly....Since we joined the SEC in 1992, the conference has produced 11 of college footballs National Champions. 2 teams from the East Division won 3 of the titles and 3 teams from the West Division won the rest. 5 different teams. No other conference compares.

True about the draft picks but the SEC has the better coaches and wins more college football games and a team cannot slack off any given week or they will lose.

I think national titles is irrelevant to how good a conference is overall. It is really two coaches in the SEC, Saban and Meyer that account for half of those titles. Meyer has shown he can win anywhere, not just in the SEC. Kentucky, Ark, Miss schools, Vandy, SC never winning titles. TN and Florida probably never goinng to be consistent powerhouses again. Georgia hasn't won a title since 1982. The heart of your league is the Alabmaa schools and LSU, and the Alabama schools have been sanctioned more than any other large football schools for recruiting and other violations.

ACC has produced good QBs like Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, Charlie Whitehurst, Philip Rivers, Russel Wilson, Tajh Boyd, Jameis Wisnton , Manuel the QB for the BIlls now, so on and so forth. Stud WRs like Calvin Johnson, Sammy Watkins, Nuc Hopkins, Torry Holt, etc.

Frank Beamer has more results than anybody in SEC except Saban. Clemson, FSU, VA Tech, Miami, G Tech, Louisville, NC State is a solid group of teams and the other schools like BC and UNC usually aren't cupcakes.

You will lose in ACC if you slack off. Programs like NC State, UNC, BC , etc are at least as good as the Kentucky and Tenn teams you've lost to in recent years. SC got killed on the road at Florida coached by Muschamp and Driskel at QB.

If the Gamecocks want to talk about Clemson's 70 to 33 loss to West Virginia in 2012, remind them of their 56 to 17 loss to Auburn in the 2010 SEC Championship game. It seems as though upstategamecock2 can add and subtract, so he should realize that Clemson lost by 37 and South Carolina lost by 39. Below is a recap of South Carolina's one and only appearance in the SEC Championship game:

Auburn broke the SEC Championship Game records for most offensive yards, most points scored and largest margin of victory. Auburn receiver Darvin Adams set the game record for most receiving yards with 217. Auburn quarterback Cam Newton matched the game record for touchdown responsibility with six, four throwing and two running.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_SEC_Championship_Game
Yeah, I'm pretty good at math. Especially calling trolls out when they try & use clemsux math/reasoning. So there's a difference of 2 points. Can you count to 70? Auburn didnt score 70 on us. Nice try with the breaking records for a game that's played once a year and only since 1992 (total of 23 games). clemsux has the record for the most points scored, not just in the orange bowl, but any bowl game, ever. I don't have the exact figure for the total number of bowl games but I can assure you, it's more than 23. clemsux fans love their history, so I'm sure you can find out. 42 games were played last year alone.

Did WV go on to win the National Championship and have a Heisman QB when they scored 70 on clemsux?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm pretty good at math. Especially calling trolls out when they try & use clemsux math/reasoning. So there's a difference of 2 points. Can you count to 70? Auburn didnt score 70 on us. Nice try with the breaking records for a game that's played once a year and only since 1992 (total of 23 games). clemsux has the record for the most points scored, not just in the orange bowl, but any bowl game, ever. I don't have the exact figure but I can assure you, it's more than 23. clemsux fans love their history, so I'm sure you can find out. 42 games were played last year alone.

Did WV go on to win the National Championship and have a Heisman QB when they scored 70 on clemsux?

WV was top 2 or 3 on offense that year, and Clemson had a horrible secondary. Everybody as scoring on us. Their QB is a NFL QB and they had a NFL WR.

What has WV done since then? They lost most of their games against above average teams. I'd rather lose one game bad than have 3-4 bad seasons. lol

Clemson is recruiting a lot better on defense than it was a few years ago so talking about that game doesn't make much sense.

WV was top 2 or 3 on offense that year, and Clemson had a horrible secondary. Everybody as scoring on us. Their QB is a NFL QB and they had a NFL WR.

What has WV done since then? They lost most of their games against above average teams. I'd rather lose one game bad than have 3-4 bad seasons. lol

Clemson is recruiting a lot better on defense than it was a few years ago so talking about that game doesn't make much sense.
klemsux was favored in that game. Good ole Lou was the only guy on ESPN that chose WV to win. So it was an upset. Don't act like it's not the worst loss ever in any bowl game ever played! Stop with the excuses.

You or one of your other user names, brought up the SEC champ game & the orange bowl. Yeah, you guys don't make much sense, anyway.

klemsux was favored in that game. Good ole Lou was the only guy on ESPN that chose WV to win. So it was an upset. Don't act like it's not the worst loss ever in any bowl game ever played! Stop with the excuses.

You or one of your other user names, brought up the SEC champ game & the orange bowl. Yeah, you guys don't make much sense, anyway.

I don't think they were favored outside of nobody respecting the big east in football and Clemson had won the title. WV had older players.

how is one loss worse than another. lol Clemson got beat 40-0 by Syracuse in 95 when they had Donovan McNabb. I consider that a worse lost b/c Clemson didn't even score.

I figured after last season SC fans would stop talking so much trash about Clemson's disappointing losses. lol You Clemsoned more in one season than Clemson did in 10 years. lol

Reactions: tatertime
See there, you beat yourselves, as usual! moron.

Fun fact: clemsux's record against Kentucky...... 5-8. The bottom feeders of the SEC (your reference). Really?!?

Clemson won 2 out of 3 recent bowl games with Kentucky.

I guarantee the 8 losses were decades ago, when Clemson was a small military college and Kentucky was decent program in football.

I believe SC has a worse overall W-L record than every ACC program but Wake Forest. They also have losing record against Duke.

SC actually has one of the largest stadiums in the country. Out of the programs with large stadiums, SC is by far the worse one historically. Not sure why SC fans want to talk trash about Clemson football...lol. If I was SC fan I would tout Clemson football because good rivalries is how you get good recruits.

I don't think they were favored outside of nobody respecting the big east in football and Clemson had won the title. WV had older players.

how is one loss worse than another. lol Clemson got beat 40-0 by Syracuse in 95 when they had Donovan McNabb. I consider that a worse lost b/c Clemson didn't even score.

I figured after last season SC fans would stop talking so much trash about Clemson's disappointing losses. lol You Clemsoned more in one season than Clemson did in 10 years. lol
You are consistent, that's for sure. If you say "I don't think" or "I believe", then the truth will be the opposite!

Pick Six: Which team has the edge?

Rushing: Clemson

Passing: West Virginia

Defense: Clemson

Special teams: Clemson

Coaching: Clemson

Intangibles: Clemson

SN Says
Steve Greenberg's pick: Clemson 38, West Virginia 24. Too swayed by the Tigers’ wins over Virginia Tech.

Matt Hayes' pick: Clemson 30, West Virginia 21. Clemson will put to rest that late-season collapse.

Sorry, but as much as you don't want to own clemoning, you cant get away from it. It's who you are. Plus, IT HAS YOUR FRIGGIN NAME IN IT. Bwahahahaha. #clemsoning

You are consistent, that's for sure. If you say "I don't think" or "I believe", then the truth will be the opposite!

SN Says
Steve Greenberg's pick: Clemson 38, West Virginia 24. Too swayed by the Tigers’ wins over Virginia Tech.

Matt Hayes' pick: Clemson 30, West Virginia 21. Clemson will put to rest that late-season collapse.

Sorry, but as much as you don't want to own clemoning, you cant get away from it. It's who you are. Plus, IT HAS YOUR FRIGGIN NAME IN IT. Bwahahahaha. #clemsoning

lol, well that WV team was much better than Tenn, KY, Texas AM, Florida, Missorui and the other teams you struggled with last year.

every program has some bad losses.

I can live with bowl wins over Kentucky, TN, LSU, Okohalama, Ohio State with bowl losses to a high flying WVU squad.

I'm real good at ping pong, I usually win but sometimes I will lose bad. Doesn't mean I'm bad, sometimes you are just off in sports. You have to long at long term results. Clemson a much better program than WV long term. nobody can even name their coach. lol Everybody knows and respects Dabo.

Even FSU with maybe the best college QB of all time pulled a Clemson in the title game this year. Tons of turnovers some of them crazy. it happens to everybody at some point.

Jimbo and Winston were all smug when Dabo said that Clemson would have beat FSU 5 out of 10 times that season, but then they said they were better than Oregon when Oregon beat them in similar fashion. lol it is the circle of life.

Last edited:

SN Says

He was even dumb enough to use it, himself. This might be the first case ever recorded of someone self-clemsoning. Donny is clearly out of his element here, el duderino...

I think national titles is irrelevant to how good a conference is overall. It is really two coaches in the SEC, Saban and Meyer that account for half of those titles. Meyer has shown he can win anywhere, not just in the SEC. Kentucky, Ark, Miss schools, Vandy, SC never winning titles. TN and Florida probably never goinng to be consistent powerhouses again. Georgia hasn't won a title since 1982. The heart of your league is the Alabmaa schools and LSU, and the Alabama schools have been sanctioned more than any other large football schools for recruiting and other violations.

ACC has produced good QBs like Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, Charlie Whitehurst, Philip Rivers, Russel Wilson, Tajh Boyd, Jameis Wisnton , Manuel the QB for the BIlls now, so on and so forth. Stud WRs like Calvin Johnson, Sammy Watkins, Nuc Hopkins, Torry Holt, etc.

Frank Beamer has more results than anybody in SEC except Saban. Clemson, FSU, VA Tech, Miami, G Tech, Louisville, NC State is a solid group of teams and the other schools like BC and UNC usually aren't cupcakes.

Didn't say the ACC didn't have good players. My point is, the coaches in the league are so mediocre, the college TEAMS these players came from under achieved severely at that level. There are plenty of great players that became NFL stars that played on underachieving TEAMS in college that failed to capitalize with the talent they had accumulated.

Didn't say the ACC didn't have good players. My point is, the coaches in the league are so mediocre, the college TEAMS these players came from under achieved severely at that level. There are plenty of great players that became NFL stars that played on underachieving TEAMS in college that failed to capitalize with the talent they had accumulated.

ok, well id on't think most coaches in SEC blowing anybody away. . Is HUGh Freeeze a lock for a ACC coaching job if he wants it? lol
I don't see it. UGA and LSU coaches always getting criticized. Muschamp just got fired. etc. a lot of it is SEC hype. Sec is probably best conference but not by much. they tend to get the bigger players up front on both sides of ball. nothing to do with coaching. lol

hh
NO it was our dominate D-Line

not that year. you could say that about 2-3 years prior

you guys always say Clemson sucks, ACC sucks, but one of the main reasons SC was ranked so high in their brief 3-4 year run is they were beating Clemson. you are basically saying you were overrated.

Reactions: tatertime
I'm not going to expend the effort, but I'm fairly certain if one were to google the word "obsessed", one would find a picture of Marion. (this choad, not the Revolutionary War hero.)
Any fan who is on his rival's site yapping abt his team at 1:00 in the morning has issues...

If the final 4 had been in play for the past several years, outcomes could have been very different and the perceived dominance of the SEC may have never happened. I'd be curious to know what two teams would have made it in with the BCS system last year...I'm thinking Oregon and Alabama. Neither of which won the championship. So, it's kinda not fair to say they parallel each other considering outcomes could have been very different. I'm not saying Clemson would have made it in or anything of that nature, but there are many skeptics of the SEC and conference strength around lately.
You're just like Walt Deptula. After being wrong for so many years with your predictions that the SEC actually sucks despite what the polls say, you finally guessed right last year and you think it is permanent and you say see, I was right all along.

If Ellington hadn't fumbled on their 1 yard line, we would have gone up 3 or 4 at that point and it would have been completely differnet type of game. that 14 point swing was huge and they played real loose with a lead.
Yeah, you're right, that fumble cost you 50 points!

ok PBOS , I MISSED LAST YEAR BUT 5 OUT OF 6 AIN'T BAD. By the way nerd, did you ever play football ?give us your resume.

Haha, its not that you predicted y'all winning, its that u said the score was gonna be 55-10. Haha. This just shows how dumb u are. Did u really expect yalls defense, one of the worst in the nation, was gonna hold us to 10 points? Really? And what's even crazier is the fact that u said yall would score 55. That's classic! Its not like we had a good defense or anything, so great guess moron. That was by far the most delusional prediction on fgf. Even gamecock posters were asking u what the hell u were talking about.
And I'm sure u would love to tell everyone all about your high school football days, I'm not going to get into that on an internet forum.

But whatever, like I said, just keep on underestimating him.

Why does it matter if we underestimate him? Do you think it will affect the outcome of games or something? If we DON'T underestimate him and state that he is Bear Bryant come back to life will this somehow mitigate the reckoning to come? I'm confused.

Those clempsonfans thought they were getting Bear Bryant 2.0 when they hired him. Looks now like they picked up Howdy Doody w/ an enormous little man complex....but at least he can recruit and put on rehearsed rants. So they're getting a little something out of their money 1 out of every 6 yrs.....cuz they damn sure aren't winning any national championships these days.

Well that bum, 4forCU, crawled over on our board with his insults. Guys like him and all the Daboettes still crow about their win five years ago over LSU. We play LSU type talent every year all over our schedule. Just goes to show how much bigger and better the SEC is. Little nerds like this guy will never experience the big time environment of road games at Baton Rouge, Alabama, Texas A&M etc. Constantly has to rave about Duke, Wake, Virginia etc. To beat an off year LSU team in ANY bowl was to them winning the National Championship. Like I say, we couldn't care less about what an ACC FOOTBALL ONLY money strapped bunch is up to, but we sometimes have to respond to creeps like 4for CU.

Well that bum, 4forCU, crawled over on our board with his insults. Guys like him and all the Daboettes still crow about their win five years ago over LSU. We play LSU type talent every year all over our schedule. Just goes to show how much bigger and better the SEC is. Little nerds like this guy will never experience the big time environment of road games at Baton Rouge, Alabama, Texas A&M etc. Constantly has to rave about Duke, Wake, Virginia etc. To beat an off year LSU team in ANY bowl was to them winning the National Championship. Like I say, we couldn't care less about what an ACC FOOTBALL ONLY money strapped bunch is up to, but we sometimes have to respond to creeps like 4for CU.

One more time, for you Manafold.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2015/03/2015-college-football-strength-of-schedule-ncaa-method/

ok, well id on't think most coaches in SEC blowing anybody away. . Is HUGh Freeeze a lock for a ACC coaching job if he wants it? lol
I don't see it. UGA and LSU coaches always getting criticized. Muschamp just got fired. etc. a lot of it is SEC hype. Sec is probably best conference but not by much. they tend to get the bigger players up front on both sides of ball. nothing to do with coaching. lol

It has everything to do with coaching. Why do you think their salaries are so high today. Even Clemson paid $1.4 Million / year for an offensive coordinator to turn the football program around. That was 3X the amount of any other ACC offensive coordinator.

Only a few coaches like Nick Saban, Steve Spurrier, and Urban Meyer can win
everywhere they go @ the collegiate level as a head coach. They can make an adjustment within a game to exploit a weakness and win.

They can also devise excellent game plans to pull off an upset against a favorite with a significant spread advantage.

Reactions: jblanken64
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT