ADVERTISEMENT

Taters are so high and mighty LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that bum, 4forCU, crawled over on our board with his insults. Guys like him and all the Daboettes still crow about their win five years ago over LSU. We play LSU type talent every year all over our schedule. Just goes to show how much bigger and better the SEC is. Little nerds like this guy will never experience the big time environment of road games at Baton Rouge, Alabama, Texas A&M etc. Constantly has to rave about Duke, Wake, Virginia etc. To beat an off year LSU team in ANY bowl was to them winning the National Championship. Like I say, we couldn't care less about what an ACC FOOTBALL ONLY money strapped bunch is up to, but we sometimes have to respond to creeps like 4for CU.
By off year LSU team, u mean the one that beat u guys and the mighty Steve spurrier? By off year LSU team, do u mean 10-2 (playing a mighty sec schedule mind you) and in the top 10 in the country?
Haha, more head scratching logic by the fgf village idiot manafold.

Reactions: tatertime
By off year LSU team, u mean the one that beat u guys and the mighty Steve spurrier? By off year LSU team, do u mean 10-2 (playing a mighty sec schedule mind you) and in the top 10 in the country?

Haha, more head scratching logic by the fgf village idiot manafold.

Playing a meaningless bowl game on a neutral field is a lot different than being a visitor in the real Death Valley on Saturday night and losing a close one to a then undefeated LSU.

The set up for that game was we had just beaten a highly ranked UGA 35-7 and had to go on the road the very next week
to play a highly ranked LSU team on the road. A late mistake spoiled the ride and a #1 ranking for the Gamecocks.

Big difference playing top 10 teams back to back versus a meaningless bowl game against a disappointed team that you had over a month to get ready for.

Reactions: tatertime
Now for this character Francis Marion. He states nobody knows the WVA. coach. Everybody that is Dabonite has tried to forget him and THAT game, correct me if i'm wrong but the worst loss in bowl history. Marion states everyone knows and loves Dabo. False. Lots of coaches and fans despise the little prick. This little false profit will show his true colors when everyone this year pounds his paper tigers. People all around this great land know of and know where the University of West Virginia is because it is a flagship university. Nobody beyond ACC country knows about or could care less about your little racially biased agg school.

Hopefully when the cookie crumbles ( Brian Kelly, Paul Johnson, Bobby Petrino, Jimbo Fisher and Steve Spurriers lay it on Dabo) these Dabo Cult Members like Marion will get off our boards and crawl back into their respective barns where they have been for five years before last years game. To all the Taterturds that come on our board hurling insults at our Flagship University remember NOTHING SUCKS LIKE A BIG ORANGE.

This was very entertaining and informative. Interesting to see how the uneducated cope w/ a crumbling program.

You need to shut your lying and cheating ass up. 1981 @ Clemson is an unjustified championship built on the back of many ineligible players bought with illegal benefits. The ACC takes championships away from teams that win with ineligible players,,,,,

So if a school cheats, but the players never play, then it's not cheating?! Amazing.

I was responding to Superior7's unfounded comments

And my point is so has clemsux. You beat us by 63 & we beat you by 56. That's a touchdown, in case you cant count, either. And we were independent then, not in the SEC.

I wont even ask when clemsux changed from not being like the Citadel. Would be nice to know when we're allowed to count those wins.

People forget that when the football program started off, Heisman had to schedule almost all away games against the powers of the time. Hence the lopsided all-time records

All of wha

Haha, your flagship university? Haha, wow, just wow! Do u honestly think that? No way u honestly think that. I really think this guy thinks scar is on the same playing field as Alabama. Haha, that is the post of the year.
Quite a jump there. No Carolina fan said we're AL. You're making that up just to be dumb. Are you that stupid not to realize that just by our name we are THE University of South Carolina?! Our state is in our friggin name. Our institution began 88 years before the hicks in pickens county started one. What don't you get?

Last edited:
All of wha
I really think this guy thinks scar is on the same playing field as Alabama.

uh, we are, quite often actually, and just in case you didn't know? In our last six meetings the score is Alabama 3, Carolina 3.

lol, well that WV team was much better than Tenn, KY, Texas AM, Florida, Missorui and the other teams you struggled with last year.

every program has some bad losses.

I can live with bowl wins over Kentucky, TN, LSU, Okohalama, Ohio State with bowl losses to a high flying WVU squad.

I'm real good at ping pong, I usually win but sometimes I will lose bad. Doesn't mean I'm bad, sometimes you are just off in sports. You have to long at long term results. Clemson a much better program than WV long term. nobody can even name their coach. lol Everybody knows and respects Dabo.

Even FSU with maybe the best college QB of all time pulled a Clemson in the title game this year. Tons of turnovers some of them crazy. it happens to everybody at some point.

Jimbo and Winston were all smug when Dabo said that Clemson would have beat FSU 5 out of 10 times that season, but then they said they were better than Oregon when Oregon beat them in similar fashion. lol it is the circle of life.
First, "Everybody knows and respects dumbo"....Ok, I'm back. Couldn't stop laughing. Sportscasters mispronounce his name all the time, and he is a laughing stock. He acts like a little girl, picking up reporters on the field after a win and seriously sounds mental. People enjoy it because it's like watching a train wreck. Everybody knows he's about to crash.

As for the idiotic comment about dumbo thinking clemsux would win over FSU 5 out of 10 times...he said this after that team beat them 51-14. 51 points! And it was almost 51-7 until a TD in the final seconds. It wasn't just Jimbo & Winston laughing at that statement, it was the entire sports world.

I know you think you're cute, but some stupid clemsux fans actually believe this crap.

Last edited:
uh, we are, quite often actually, and just in case you didn't know? In our last six meetings the score is Alabama 3, Carolina 3.
Yeah, y'all have just as many conference championships and national championships as Alabama. Your right, your right there with them. Haha, wow!

Did you know that this October will make 110 years since Clemson has beaten Alabama in football? Talk about embarrassing....

First, "Everybody knows and respects dumbo". Ok, I'm back. Couldn't stop laughing. Sportscasters mispronounce his name all the time, and he is a laughing stock. He acts like a little girl, picking up reporters on the field after a win and seriously sounds mental. People enjoy it because it's like watching a train wreck. Everybody knows he's about to crash.

As for the idiotic comment about dumbo thinking clemsux would win over FSU 5 out of 10 times...he said this after that team beat them 51-14. 51 points! And it was almost 51-7 until a TD in the final seconds. It wasn't just Jimbo & Winston laughing at that statement, it was the entire sports world.

I know you think you're cute, but some stupid clemsux fans actually believe this crap.

I remember that night well. Clemson wanted to break the loudest stadium record. The players boarded the bus, circled the stadium, and ran down the hill into yet another embarrassing butt kicking. Dabo is known for these types of losses and idiotic responses to them....

Yeah, y'all have just as many conference championships and national championships as Alabama. Your right, your right there with them. Haha, wow!
Nothing was said about comparing championships to AL. What happened the last time clemsux played Alabama?? 34-10. clemsux was ranked #9 and overrated, as usual. clemsux has lost the last 12 in a row to AL.

that is what every SEC team Clemson beats say, they were mad about being in bowl with us. Tenn did that too in 2004. lol

LSU players were crying on the side line of that game in the 4th quarter. they cared.
HAHA. Maybe a couple of LSU players got emotional because it was their last college game, but they were not motivated for the game. They wouldn't even show up for bowl practice. Pre-season, LSU was #1 in the coaches' poll, so expectations were high. They were still in the running for playing for the national championship before losing to AL. The team and fans were upset to play clemsux in the chick filet bowl. LSU had a lot of seniors and they were not ruining their pro hopes by getting hurt trying to beat clemsux. I don't agree with that mindset, but those are the facts.

Stupid Miles could have run the clock out rushing the ball, but instead started passing. So you beat LSU by 1 point with a last second field goal. Again, the team wasn't "all in". Sorry.

http://deadspin.com/5971949/heres-t...-coach-used-to-embarrass-motivate-his-players

http://m.goduke.com/mobile/ViewArticle.dbml?atclid=1149758&DB_OEM_ID=4200&

Here's a link to the truth about the stripped 1965 ACC Championship. The ACC took it away 2 months after we won it on the field after our coaches had the integrity to disclose 2 players were ineligible. This is exactly why your 1981 Championship should be stripped to follow standards previously set.....

I see where you're coming from and its a tricky situation. To me it looks like vacating wins shouldn't change the losers records to a win. Everybody know what really happened on the field anyways. But the main difference between this instance and the 81 NC is that the players involved did not play a snap during the season. But hey, maybe a whole bunch of players on that NC team were receiving illegal benefits but you can't assume anything

I see South Carolina is helping to improve clemsux's SOS. You're welcome.

The FBS method for SOS is heavily based on previous year's record. So - I don't see the same thing you do, lil lady.

Question for you - is it because you live in the Upstate that you're so angry? Just curious.

Come on back and LMAO me. You know you wanna.

I see where you're coming from and its a tricky situation. To me it looks like vacating wins shouldn't change the losers records to a win. Everybody know what really happened on the field anyways. But the main difference between this instance and the 81 NC is that the players involved did not play a snap during the season. But hey, maybe a whole bunch of players on that NC team were receiving illegal benefits but you can't assume anything

Please elaborate but be careful or I'll unfold you like a swiss army knife.

It's
looks like some of the trash has finally been takn out
It's abt damn time, 40. We have enough negative nellies w/o the inundation of tigs posing as Cocks, trying to spread dissension. It's easy to spot them.....poor grammar and an unnatural fixation on the cheating-fueled 80s....and their recent success of beating us once every 6 yrs. They must be positively giddy....

Reactions: usaguy40
It's

It's abt damn time, 40. We have enough negative nellies w/o the inundation of tigs posing as Cocks, trying to spread dissension. It's easy to spot them.....poor grammar and an unnatural fixation on the cheating-fueled 80s....and their recent success of beating us once every 6 yrs. They must be positively giddy....
AGREED!!!!

The FBS method for SOS is heavily based on previous year's record. So - I don't see the same thing you do, lil lady.

Question for you - is it because you live in the Upstate that you're so angry? Just curious.

Come on back and LMAO me. You know you wanna.
Not angry at all. Amused at the ignorance and stupidity of the clemsux klan. I love the Upstate. I steer clear of the orange nuts & there're more Carolina fans here than most want to believe. SC's SOS is higher than clemsux. Another factor in SOS is the strength of the team's conference. Playing the acc does not help yours at all. Maybe only FL St and this year, ND. Now you hicks can get excited about a big game in taterville, It doesn't happen very often. LMAO. Did you wet your pants? Just a little? You know you did. Bye, Felicia.

Last edited:
It's

Don't forget about their recruiting. They're the national champs in recruiting! o_O

This article was written in 2007 and no other team had their championship taken away by the conference @ that time. However, in 2009, they did the same to Georgia Tech.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...orgia-tech-appeal-09-acc-title-still-vacated/

They had only 1 player paid illegal benefits. Clemson's '81 team had more players than that being paid illegal benefits. Clemson was on probation from 82 - 84 and could not go to a bowl game.

Who fed you these lies? The NCAA found over 150 violations....so many, they stopped counting. More violations than any other school before (since clemsux loves their history). The sanctions weren't just involving a couple of players who never played. clemsux was cheating their a$$s off and are still proud of it!

Not angry at all. Amused at the ignorance and stupidity of the clemsux klan. I love the Upstate. I steer clear of the orange nuts & there're more Carolina fans here than most want to believe. SC's SOS is higher than clemsux. Another factor in SOS is the strength of the team's conference. Playing the acc does not help yours at all. Maybe only FL St and this year, ND. Now you hicks can get excited about a big game in taterville, It doesn't happen very often. LMAO. Did you wet your pants? Just a little? You know you did. Bye, Felicia.

Upstategamecock displays symptoms of oppositional defiant disorder(ODD)
As a trained and practicing counselor for over 40 years his characteristics
are well documented in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by the American Psychiatric Association.

DSM-5 criteria for diagnosis of ODD include both emotional and behavioral symptoms.

Angry and irritable mood:
  • Often loses temper
  • Is often touchy or easily annoyed by others
  • Is often angry and resentful
Argumentative and defiant behavior:
  • Often argues with people in authority
  • Often actively defies or refuses to comply with requests or rules
  • Often deliberately annoys people
  • Often blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior
Vindictiveness:
  • Is often spiteful or vindictive
  • Has shown spiteful or vindictive behavior at least twice in the past six months

Sir, I urge you to seek professional help before your condition worsens!

Upstategamecock displays symptoms of oppositional defiant disorder(ODD)
As a trained and practicing counselor for over 40 years his characteristics
are well documented in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by the American Psychiatric Association.

DSM-5 criteria for diagnosis of ODD include both emotional and behavioral symptoms.

Angry and irritable mood:
  • Often loses temper
  • Is often touchy or easily annoyed by others
  • Is often angry and resentful
Argumentative and defiant behavior:
  • Often argues with people in authority
  • Often actively defies or refuses to comply with requests or rules
  • Often deliberately annoys people
  • Often blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior
Vindictiveness:
  • Is often spiteful or vindictive
  • Has shown spiteful or vindictive behavior at least twice in the past six months

Sir, I urge you to seek professional help before your condition worsens!
Haha. Post #9? Very credible. Yet again, you know nothing of which you speak (or type). Creating multiple user names to post crap on rival's board. Sounds like you're the one who needs professional help. Keep making things up. It's fun to watch, seriously. Hilarious!

Hey, mods, you missed one. He has several user names but the same boring lies.

Reactions: mUSCle Gamecock
Haha. Post #9? Very credible. Yet again, you know nothing of which you speak (or type). Creating multiple user names to post crap on rival's board. Sounds like you're the one who needs professional help. Keep making things up. It's fun to watch, seriously. Hilarious!

Hey, mods, you missed one. He has several user names but the same boring lies.

BINGO !!

In denial....typical ODD behavior

Please elaborate but be careful or I'll unfold you like a swiss army knife.

Who fed you these lies? The NCAA found over 150 violations....so many, they stopped counting. More violations than any other school before (since clemsux loves their history). The sanctions weren't just involving a couple of players who never played. clemsux was cheating their a$$s off and are still proud of it!

At risk of being unfolded, I present the court an article soaked in orange kool-ade.

http://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2008/10/clemsons-ncaa-infractions-and-truth.html

Like the author says, if you have any proof saying that the two mentioned at the beginning were not the only ones taking money I'll be happy to see it. But the 81 NC wasn't vacated because these two main guys never enrolled. A lot of the violations involved transportation

BINGO !!

In denial....typical ODD behavior
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

7233, you show signs of Compulsive Lying Disorder:

Compulsive lying disorder, also known as pseudologia fantastica or mythomania, is a condition that describes the behavior of a habitual liar. Many psychiatrists and psychologists consider it a distinct mental disorder. Individuals with the disorder simply cannot stop themselves from misrepresenting the truth.

Habitual lying often begins as a means to gain attention, boost self esteem, or to increase social standing. Constant lying usually results in others not taking you seriously as an individual. People with the disorder are not able to control their lies and experience no guilt.

Telling the truth will likely dramatically decrease the stress that you are under. There are treatment options for this disorder, but they can only be effective if the compulsive liar agrees to treatment.

I kinda would like for you to seek professional help, but then we'd miss out on all this entertainment. Hahaha!

At risk of being unfolded, I present the court an article soaked in orange kool-ade.

http://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2008/10/clemsons-ncaa-infractions-and-truth.html

Like the author says, if you have any proof saying that the two mentioned at the beginning were not the only ones taking money I'll be happy to see it. But the 81 NC wasn't vacated because these two main guys never enrolled. A lot of the violations involved transportation

Don't even waste your time presenting facts to these idiots. Its not gonna do u any good to rationalize with them. They aren't mentally capable.

We are the idiots when you dolts inhabit our board with nothing but idiotic posts full of lies. None of you bring anything to this board. I shouldn't be surprised by Tater mentality at this point though. You are all wasting Internet bandwidth for really no good reason

ROTF!! A few things for you teeter.

10. NCAA Bylaw l-8-(d) [improper campus visits] -- (a) During the 1980-81
academic year, one prospective student-athlete was provided two official paid visits to
the university's campus, another was provided three visits and a third was provided two
visits; (b) During the 1978-79 academic year, one prospective student-athlete was provided three expense-paid visits to the university's campus and another was provided two visits, and (c) During the 1976-77 academic year, a prospective student-athlete was provided several visits to the university's campus.

11. NCAA Bylaws 1-8-(j) and l-8-(l) [improper transportation and entertainment] -- Between 1977 and 1981, four prospective student-athletes were provided local transportation and meals by an assistant football coach or a representative of the
university's athletic interests.

DrB, the author of your linked article, is full of cow patties. The truth is your violations started in 1976 but Minor and Cofer didn't sign until 1981. So all of you orange clad Pickens rock lovers want us to believe that as 7th graders, Clemson Agricultural was paying these 2 kids, buying them cars, getting their relatives jobs, etc.? Really? We're not that stupid unlike the Pickens orange kool-aid drinkers.

Here's a few links for you. 1st is a direct lick to the NCAA Legislative services database where you can see the report for yourself and even download it. Imagine that. The second is an article by the New York Times that explains briefly the Minor and Cofer situation. Oh, The New York Times is much more credible the shakintheteets or DrB.

And finally a brief excerpt from the NCAA website.

https://web1.ncaa.org/LSDBi/exec/miSearch

http://www.nytimes.com/1982/06/18/sports/sports-people-clemson-wins-suit.html

Legislative Services Database - LSDBi 2011.09.01a
Contact Us
Login Home Search Resources
Major Infractions Case Display - 1 CaseInstitution: Clemson University
Date: November 22, 1982

Violation Sumary: Improper entertainment, financial aid and transportation; extra benefits; improper recruiting contact, employment, entertainment, inducements, lodging and transportation; tryout; excessive number of official visits; unethical conduct; certification of compliance.

Penalty Summary: Maximum of 20 initial grants for 1983-84 and 1984-85; show cause why more penalties should not be imposed if institution does not prohibit off-campus recruiting, camp income and speaking events and freeze the salary of an assistant coach for three years, prohibit off-campus recruiting and camp income and freeze the salary of another assistant coach for two years, and prohibit four representatives from recruiting.
Reports
Public Report PDF File
Involved Sports:
Football
Involved Penalties:
Television: 2 yrs Reduction in Financial Aid: No
Postseason: 2 yrs Recruiting: Yes
Probation: 2 yrs Show Cause Action: No
Vacation of Record: No

ROTF!! A few things for you teeter.

10. NCAA Bylaw l-8-(d) [improper campus visits] -- (a) During the 1980-81
academic year, one prospective student-athlete was provided two official paid visits to
the university's campus, another was provided three visits and a third was provided two
visits; (b) During the 1978-79 academic year, one prospective student-athlete was provided three expense-paid visits to the university's campus and another was provided two visits, and (c) During the 1976-77 academic year, a prospective student-athlete was provided several visits to the university's campus.

11. NCAA Bylaws 1-8-(j) and l-8-(l) [improper transportation and entertainment] -- Between 1977 and 1981, four prospective student-athletes were provided local transportation and meals by an assistant football coach or a representative of the
university's athletic interests.

DrB, the author of your linked article, is full of cow patties. The truth is your violations started in 1976 but Minor and Cofer didn't sign until 1981. So all of you orange clad Pickens rock lovers want us to believe that as 7th graders, Clemson Agricultural was paying these 2 kids, buying them cars, getting their relatives jobs, etc.? Really? We're not that stupid unlike the Pickens orange kool-aid drinkers.

Here's a few links for you. 1st is a direct lick to the NCAA Legislative services database where you can see the report for yourself and even download it. Imagine that. The second is an article by the New York Times that explains briefly the Minor and Cofer situation. Oh, The New York Times is much more credible the shakintheteets or DrB.

And finally a brief excerpt from the NCAA website.

https://web1.ncaa.org/LSDBi/exec/miSearch

http://www.nytimes.com/1982/06/18/sports/sports-people-clemson-wins-suit.html

Legislative Services Database - LSDBi 2011.09.01a
Contact Us
Login Home Search Resources
Major Infractions Case Display - 1 CaseInstitution: Clemson University
Date: November 22, 1982

Violation Sumary: Improper entertainment, financial aid and transportation; extra benefits; improper recruiting contact, employment, entertainment, inducements, lodging and transportation; tryout; excessive number of official visits; unethical conduct; certification of compliance.

Penalty Summary: Maximum of 20 initial grants for 1983-84 and 1984-85; show cause why more penalties should not be imposed if institution does not prohibit off-campus recruiting, camp income and speaking events and freeze the salary of an assistant coach for three years, prohibit off-campus recruiting and camp income and freeze the salary of another assistant coach for two years, and prohibit four representatives from recruiting.
Reports
Public Report PDF File
Involved Sports:
Football
Involved Penalties:
Television: 2 yrs Reduction in Financial Aid: No
Postseason: 2 yrs Recruiting: Yes
Probation: 2 yrs Show Cause Action: No
Vacation of Record: No

This is just me but in the 80s (and even today) I find transportation infractions tricky tacky. And Minor and Coder did not enroll, at Clemson or Tennessee. Like the homeboy in the sts article said, Clemson deserved its penalties but I don't think the NCAA's findings warranted vacating the season.

This is just me but in the 80s (and even today) I find transportation infractions tricky tacky. And Minor and Coder did not enroll, at Clemson or Tennessee. Like the homeboy in the sts article said, Clemson deserved its penalties but I don't think the NCAA's findings warranted vacating the season.

There were only 3 years referenced "in the 80s", teeter. 82 was strictly the coaching staff of Clemson Agricultural refusing to cooperate in an attempted cover up.

Everything else happened between 76 and 81. What do you not understand about that? AND, you Pickens rock lovers want us to believe that all the infractions which totalled 150 (at which point the NCAA gave up and stopped counting) were confined to 2 individuals.

Riiiiiiight. o_O

who gives a rats ass exactly what it was.....they cheated and deserved to get punished....and it just so happened when they won the national championship, so yeah people are gonna say clemson didnt deserve it.....wth do you expect

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT