ADVERTISEMENT

That was a well-coached game.

I think it was the best called Beamer game to date, he is making progress. I hope we see the same effort and imagination against Clemson next Saturday. Before the season, I thought we would beat UK and Mizzou, and lose to UF and Auburn. Those were flipped, so we are right where I thought record wise. I am starting to warm up to Beamer.

I think it was the best called Beamer game to date, he is making progress. I hope we see the same effort and imagination against Clemson next Saturday. Before the season, I thought we would beat UK and Mizzou, and lose to UF and Auburn. Those were flipped, so we are right where I thought record wise. I am starting to warm up to Beamer.
The players believe in him and dont quit. That’s impressive for a first year HC coming into the situation he inherited n

I suspect that this staff is capable of out coaching other staffs- unlike our previous staff. But we shall seeeeeeee

No taunting penalties. No excessive celebration penalties.
Team play not “look at me!”

thanks Shane

I don't think the game plan deviated a lot from previous ones. The execution was better and there was more fight - especially from the O=line.... because Adkins wasn't there?!?

There were still questionable plays, like throwing the ball twice on 2nd and 4 and 3rd and 4 when trying to milk the clock. We could have gotten the clock down to around 1:00 before punting. Instead we punted it back with over 2:00 left... and then got lucky.

Guaranteed if we didn't get that call, people would be unhinged about the play-calling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT