ADVERTISEMENT

tOsu v Clemtech

Has Clemson had the same white free safety for 5 years or is that a different guy? Reminds me of the game Bentley had against them.

Did you see Skalski pouting on the sideline? He should be proud - he's the only guy to ever get kicked out of two consecutive playoff games for targeting.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
I can’t figure out why Clemson hasnt brought pressure on defense when that’s their m.o.

Reactions: Judson1
So down three scores, with Laurence at QB, Clemson runs the ball three straight times? Even if they go for it on fourth and make it after the quarter change, that’s a ton of wasted time.

With a bruised rib. I can’t even breathe with a bruised rib. Dang.
Bruised, my friend? I hear ya, but if he ain’t got cracked or outright broken ribs from that cheap shot hit it’ll be a complete miracle. I can hardly believe he can stand and walk. Was several plays before he tried to throw. Then that 50 yarder? They must be adding a little something extra in the cortisone shots nowadays.

Reactions: DrMickey
Back to Clemson being finally exposed in the playoffs. I mean it sucks their path is that easy every year. And they have built a damn good team with their situation. But I’m happy to see they certainly won’t win the Big 10 or SEC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT