ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal Thread 2024

How does he rank in available resources? Where does he rank in difficulty of schedule?

You can't just look at part the equation.

lol you’re always going to make excuses.

At some point in the near future the realization is going to hit you that talented coaches don’t want to work for Beamer.

While still interested, I'm not as interested in college football like I used to be. Maybe that has something to do with being older. The Muschamp era dumped a bucket of water on that fire. The NIL/Portal situation is pouring a fire hose of water on that flame.

lol you’re always going to make excuses.

At some point in the near future the realization is going to hit you that talented coaches don’t want to work for Beamer.

At some point, you are going to realize that a lot of coaches, just like these player, don't want to be here because they think they can get a better offer.

I mean, it's happening right before your eyes. You just refuse to look.

Neither of our coordinators are SEC caliber coaches.

We finished in the SEC at about the same place we recruit in the SEC and where our NIL program is ranked in the SEC.

Seems our coaching staff is achieving exactly what it is set up to achieve.

We finished in the SEC at about the same place we recruit in the SEC and where our NIL program is ranked in the SEC.

Seems our coaching staff is achieving exactly what it is set up to achieve.

I mean we finished significantly behind Missouri so what you said isn’t true. But more importantly, so strange you’re content with how we performed this season.

I mean we finished significantly behind Missouri so what you said isn’t true. But more importantly, so strange you’re content with how we performed this season.

I never matches up exactly. Sometimes we end up better, like last year. And you were making excuses for us winning.

You can be discontent in one hand and shit in the other. Let me know which one gets full faster. The ONLY thing that is going to move the needle is money. That's why I send some the the GT. On the other hand, if whining and crying on the internet and doing nothing else would make us better, we would be National Champions already on your posts alone.

Is there a metric to compare schools on the numbers and quality of players they are losing through the portal? I suspect that we would look worse than most.

Its too subjective. You could go by highschool stars, but it's too easy to manipulate.

Meaning, this guy was a "cancer" or a "bust", or afraid of the competition, or passed by a younger replacement. Our departures will never be as good as pur additions until we need an excuse for some losses.

If that was the metric, why were you crying last year when we finished ahead of Florida and TAMU? Two teams that significantly out recruit us and have more money.

Reactions: HANKJONES22
If that was the metric, why were you crying last year when we finished ahead of Florida and TAMU? Two teams that significantly out recruit us and have more money.

You’re the one that made the metric 🤣

Grasping at such straws. I don’t need your metric to see we are poorly coached.

As I recall this forum was all over Dabo when he decried the merits of the transfer portal and NIL. Yikes…

You’re the one that made the metric 🤣

Grasping at such straws. I don’t need your metric to see we are poorly coached.

My metric suggested that our coaches have us right where we should be based off talent and money.

You are suggesting that Missouri doing somehow better this year somehow suggests that our coaches are failing.
False.

My metric suggested that our coaches have us right where we should be based off talent and money.

You are suggesting that Missouri doing somehow better this year somehow suggests that our coaches are failing.
False.

No, I pointed out Missouri to show how your own metrics discredit your argument.

The eye test alone is all I need to see that our coaches are under performing.

No, I pointed out Missouri to show how your own metrics discredit your argument.

The eye test alone is all I need to see that our coaches are under performing.

No, it doesn't. It never matches us Some team will get ahead. Some will be behind. We are about where we should be.

When have you ever been ahead of Missouri in your entire history? 😆

Despite losing to you, we did finish ahead of you in the east last year. But for the most part, Mizzou has been a slightly better program than South Carolina by the numbers.

We have some delusions of grandeur in our fanbase.

Reactions: Centmotiger
No, it doesn't. It never matches us Some team will get ahead. Some will be behind. We are about where we should be.

l just hope you’re trolling at this point because this makes zero sense.

How can your metric show we should be 4th out of 7th in our division. Then we finish 6th out of 7th and that be exactly where we should be?

Your math doesn’t math.

l just hope you’re trolling at this point because this makes zero sense.

How can your metric show we should be 4th out of 7th in our division. Then we finish 6th out of 7th and that be exactly where we should be?

Your math doesn’t math.

I said the SEC, not our division, since we play teams outside our division. And we compete in recruiting and nil against teams in the SEC outside our division.

And three team in the east finish 3-5 in the SEC for 4th place. Kentucky beat Florida. Florida beat us. We beat Kentucky.

Last edited:
I said the SEC, not our division, since we play teams outside our division. And we compete in recruiting and nil against teams in the SEC outside our division.

Do the other teams in our division not also play teams outside our division?

You’re literally willing to say anything, no matter how outlandish it is, to avoid admitting you’re wrong.

You are unaware of some history here.

One idiot on the board whines and cries about NIL and recruiting rankings when it's not in our favor, then changes her tune the next week when we lose to Missouri, when those things are in our favor.

It's a long standing back and forth over if coaching can have an impact on seasons, or if we should just settle on guys who really want to be here.

Reactions: Centmotiger
Do the other teams in our division not also play teams outside our division?

You’re literally willing to say anything, no matter how outlandish it is, to avoid admitting you’re wrong.

Because I'm not wrong. The fact that we and other teams play teams outside our division is why I used overall SEC rankings. And the 4th place in the east was a 3-5 record in the SEC. Three teams, including us, had a 3-5 record.

We are where we should be in the SEC based on what we have to work with, no matter where Mizzou or any other team is.

We have a bunch of howling monkey idiots that think we are entitled to be the 90s Gators teams just because Spurrier coached here 10 years ago. They think that the top coaches and assistants are lining up to be here, and that we aren't hiring them because the admin is just being cheap.

Ok, we finished better than them in the SEC last year too. Tied them the year before that. Way behind them the year before that.

Happy, howling monkey? Either way works.

We have a bunch of howling monkey idiots that think we are entitled to be the 90s Gators teams just because Spurrier coached here 10 years ago. They think that the top coaches and assistants are lining up to be here, and that we aren't hiring them because the admin is just being cheap.

Lmao

When you can't win an argument, make up sh!t that you pretend other people say, then whine and cry about that.

I'd say something about a strawman, but it would go over your head.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Happy, howling monkey? Either way works.

I'm going to assume you mean me. You call everyone "howling monkeys" and you STILL can't seem to get the quote function to work.

But any day I can badger you into actually being consistent from one post to another is a major victory. It's a rare enough feet that it should be celebrated.

One idiot on the board whines and cries about NIL and recruiting rankings when it's not in our favor, then changes her tune the next week when we lose to Missouri, when those things are in our favor.

It's a long standing back and forth over if coaching can have an impact on seasons, or if we should just settle on guys who really want to be here.

Let's see --

+ Missouri has the higher recruiting rank over 4-year period
+ We have no idea what their NIL program entails
+ They've had their coaching staff in place longer
+ We were playing them in their stadium
+ We were not predicted to win the game at the beginning of this season following an 8-5 campaign.

What am I missing?

Reactions: GoCocksFight2021
I quote everyone else except you because you are a clown not worth repeating.

And I'm always consistent. Consistently correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT