ADVERTISEMENT

What a crock...

vidaliagamecock

Nov 20, 2001
We cannot win even when we get good news. Jordan Burch declares for Gamecocks, except he is only giving a verbal commitment and isn't signing. The story is no longer how we got a 5* DE, now it is why didn't he sign his LOI. No matter if he signs or not, the program looks bad. We lose even when we win. This is pathetic.

We cannot win even when we get good news. Jordan Burch declares for Gamecocks, except he is only giving a verbal commitment and isn't signing. The story is no longer how we got a 5* DE, now it is why didn't he sign his LOI. No matter if he signs or not, the program looks bad. We lose even when we win. This is pathetic.
We’ve lost nothing. His commitment is solid.

Relax....we've lost nothing. Both he and Huntley are committed. And now Burch can go on his official to South Carolina.

Did somebody tinkle in your cornflakes?:eek:

Reactions: uscedge21
He's played no game's, no drama, no drag out. I like how he's finished up his recruitment. Following this board for many years I don't see any issues with his recruitment. Kid is a hand shake man, something you don't see anymore this day and time. In my opinion he's solid and will sign when he's able.

Last edited:
This is all about Muschamp being mad at Caslen.

It's all good though. Will make it much easier for Caslen to fire his sorry a$$.

I can see the OP's point. I wish he had committed earlier and signed this week. But I don't think either he or Huntley will back out of their commitment.

Jesus Eeyore. Overreact much? Hammond’s calendar does not allow kids to leave and enroll early and they have a tradition of throwing a big party for signing recruits at NSD in Feb. Maybe this is just a kid who wants to be part of that with his friends, as has been indicated in multiple places... I cannot imagine how you must have been acting when Clowney delayed his signing! LOL

Look at it this way. Carolina made the news on Dec signing day with his commitment and they will make the news again in Feb when he signs with his friends.
Y’all really can’t be worried about this. The reason why his recruitment has been so “different” was because I doubt he really ever seriously considered going anywhere else. If you just take a step back it’s been pretty obvious he was solid all along. It just makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamecockwrestler

The reason he didn't sign is crystal clear. He ain't coming here. Neither is his friend.

I think some chillaxing is in order. The first time he sacks a QB at Carolina, nobody will ever remember this little made-up controversy.

It's not that important.

Reactions: kidrobinski
Lighten up Francis !

Reactions: Cock In Space
Life as a gamecock. Get used to it

The reason he didn't sign is crystal clear. He ain't coming here. Neither is his friend.
. You are a negative Buffoon. Please people don't have to do as you or I say. It's theirs life and they can do as they want with it I too wished he had signed his lol but he is waiting to sign with all his high school friends. Good for him. Give it a break - take a pill- go sit in the closet- put a sock in it- whatever. Ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey drama queen
GoGamecocks‏Verified account @gogamecocks
1f440.png
Jordan Burch at @CFAClassic

EMWHYq8XsAEwicP.jpg

Am not. Pull up my post from June / July..... exactly how the season went too. I'm right, you're wrong (often) and it pisses you off. Too bad snowflake.
Constantly negative about everything = Troll....and that you are.

You are obviously at the last refuge that allows you to post. Rivals must be hard-up for traffic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT