ADVERTISEMENT

What is a Tater?

bvmay

Oct 5, 2006
Just wondering, why exactly are Clemson fans called Taters? I can think of a lot of other names that fit the bill, for reason but I cant seem to figure this one out!

Never missed a game between 1997 and 2001, kids have made it tough to get back to columbia but they are old enough now.

A tater is a very special blend of stupid and dumb. With just a pinch of Danny Ford.

nightmareclemson.gif

Taters are home grown from the dirt whose IQ is equal to the number of beers they consume with their breakfast but what really makes them a tater is the picture they keep of Danny Ford next to the toilet paper.

more than glad to email a photo of my diploma to you if you want to post your email address. can't seem to upload images to this site.

i still have not received and answer as to where the word "tater" came from. I really am curious.

Just wondering, why exactly are Clemson fans called Taters? I can think of a lot of other names that fit the bill, for reason but I cant seem to figure this one out!

IPTAY stands for "I plant Taters all year." I have also noticed that Clemson Coeds seem to resemble Mr. Potatohead. Perhaps they are all inbred sisters.

Clemson was founded as an agricultural school. A school for farmers, who plant potatoes.

IPTAY is often jokingly referred to as I Plant Taters All Year or I Plowed Twenty Acres Yesterday. I like both.

Pretty much any poster on this forum who doesn't squat and squeeze out sunshine is labeled a tater. Try it...take a realistic approach on one of the threads...you will be a tater soon enough.

Pretty much any poster on this forum who doesn't squat and squeeze out sunshine is labeled a tater. Try it...take a realistic approach on one of the threads...you will be a tater soon enough.
We call them "taters", they call us " coots". Makes no difference where the names come from. They don't like us and we don't like them.
We understand that we are lacking in a football heritage, they think they have a great heritage. Let them
look up the all time won/loss records , and see where they stand. We are bad, but they are a far cry from
being better. Neither one of us have a reason to brag, we know this, yet they continue to live in their fantasy
world, thinking they are up there with Neb., Okla., Mich., Ohio St, N.Dame...etc. A pipe dream fueled by too
much orange kool-aid and too much Dabo snake oil.

That is why I was asking the question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT