ADVERTISEMENT

What's the latest on Belk?

cracker3

Jul 28, 2005
Last I heard, he had an injured ankle, but don't think Muschamp has mentioned him recently.

Last I was heard he was injured but that's been weeks ago. We sure could use him! Doubt we will see him anytime soon, seems he's gotten lost in the shuffle.

Hate to say I told y'all so, but I seem to remember getting battered for saying it was unlikely this guy would contribute much this year...

If he's truly been injured then that's one thing, but I don't think I've even seen/heard him mentioned in injury reports leading me to believe he's just a non-factor at this point. Think he should probably get redshirted at this point, no? He's only played in 2 games as far as I know?

Hate to say I told y'all so, but I seem to remember getting battered for saying it was unlikely this guy would contribute much this year...

If he's truly been injured then that's one thing, but I don't think I've even seen/heard him mentioned in injury reports leading me to believe he's just a non-factor at this point. Think he should probably get redshirted at this point, no? He's only played in 2 games as far as I know?
Agreed. Redshirt and move on to next year.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay

Muschamp said he had an ankle injury. You predicted that? He played in 2 games leading up to the injury.

Reactions: PC31
Why would they lie about it? He can redshirt after 4 games whether he's hurt or not.

"but I don't think I've even seen/heard him mentioned in injury reports leading me to believe he's just a non-factor at this point"

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/news/dress-list-josh-belk-misses-the-cut

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/ne...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

No reason to lie, I wasn't really saying that. I just haven't seen much of a big deal made about him being out, but I also haven't kept up with the weekly injury reports and definitely missed it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT