ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
The people who been licking App state balls all year ? Let me guess now it " if we lose to app state we should". Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Just curious but if we do lose to App State does that make it worse now because they lost or do you think that the fact they lost a game now means there is no shot they would beat us?

Reactions: Brace1
The people who been licking App state balls all year ? Let me guess now it " if we lose to app state we should". Blah blah blah blah blah blah
I definitely haven’t been licking any balls, but that doesn’t mean; I didn’t give App state any chance of beating us before the beginning of the year. I looked at our schedule and said I don’t know about that game, and that’s what I’m saying today! I’m still not sure about the game, “We should beat them’’, we are bigger and faster then they are, but sometimes that doesn’t matter. And our coaches need to have our guys ready to impose “their will” or we could lose to those giant killers from Boone!

By using the OP's argument, then UF is dismissing their game Saturday against UGA since UGA lost to USC.
And Vandy is not taking USC seriously since they beat Mizzou and we lost to Mizzou.

To judge a team based on one game is folly, if you're going to judge a team one should consider their body of work during the course of the season.

Reactions: Brace1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT