ADVERTISEMENT

Whoever is in charge of Clemson football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a F what you say- if I had a son, he'd NEVER PLAY AT CLEMZUN. No way in Hell I'd even let him TALK to that ass-clown.
That is because you are dumb as a brick. Just because you'er a fan of a rival school don't mean that if your son goes to Clemson he will somehow disgrace your family name. If fact judging by what I am seeing now I'm guessing is he graduates high school it will be viewed as a great accomplishment by you and your family.

Well some of your post was right. It was a split national broadcast on ABC/ESPN2 but lets not let facts get in the way or anything.

Actually Shill, if we are focused on facts, this was a full ABC game nationwide. No split with ESPN2 on this one.

Clemson/Notre Dame was the most viewed game in college football this season. Higher share than ANY SEC game. @SportsSuite1 facts allude some of you. Lmao

That is because you are dumb as a brick. Just because you'er a fan of a rival school don't mean that if your son goes to Clemson he will somehow disgrace your family name. If fact judging by what I am seeing now I'm guessing is he graduates high school it will be viewed as a great compliment by you and your family.
No offense, but you sound bad as him.

I don't see anybody out there taking Clemson to the woodshed. They are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball and they are deep. As long as Dabo is there Clemson's not going anywhere. Truth be known most of us would love to have our son play for him, he has fun and he's a players coach that knows how to sell his program to recruits. I saw it coming 2-3 years ago. We better make a great hire and that might not be enough. Just calling it the way I see it.
I didn't watch the game as I was at the fair with family members but that score shocked me. Thought Miami would put up more of a fight then that.

I bet you $500 Ray isn't paying attention to Clemson and the only game of theirs he will watch will be when they come here.

Although, I do acknowledge the taters have an excellent team.

Please accept my apologize I just thought this was a Gamecock sports forum, my bad.

Freddie it is what it is. Until we beat them again, we are just going to have to put up with the inbred hicks.

I hope KKKlempson loses every game in every sport forever. That being said, Clemson football is really good right now. Some fans reach for the "but their ACC schedule" button, but Dumbo and Company have outrecruited the hell out of our team, and are legitimate contenders. I hope they lose to NC State and FSU, but after they absolutely dismantled Miami, like no one EVER has, and on the road today, I don't see anybody beating them until the playoffs (hopefully it happens then if not before). And unless USC has some real improvement on both offense and defense before the big game, the USC-Clemson game could look a LOT like what just happened in Miami. A shutout in the game looms as a real possibility for the first time in years. It will take a complete re-set at South Carolina, and it will take even a great coach and staff working their asses off at least a couple of years to get us even close to the Tillman Tigers level.

Clemson is a legit power. ACC weakness aside, they are for real. It's time for some of you to quit fighting it and just accept it foe what it is.

Clemson would beat every sec team with ease by at least 30 points. They're legit. Sec sucks out loud for the second year in a row. Sec was terrible last year and we suck once again.. Clemson is on another level unfortunately
The taters would beat Alabama & LSU by 30 points? I highly doubt that. Don't let their win over a weak Miami team fool you. Yes they are good but they have one quality win this season over a ND team that they only beat by 2 points. Don't drink the Kool-aid just yet bro.

Clemson Grad just reading through the "postings"

Wanted to say there are many "reasonable SC fans like you guys but WOW does each Clemson and SC have their share of off the charts fans LOL

The program at SC will be in the dumpster for a few years but like any program it will get turned around

Problem was like the FSU issues where Bobby Bowden coached a few years too long

Coach Spurrier at his heyday was a fabulous coach but he put everything on his back the last few years which was a huge end of career mistake and the assistants and lack of solid recruiting is now coming home to roost

SC is a fine school and the sports programs at Clemson and SC give us something to argue about so good for that

Think in terms of 3-4 years before there is a chance that

Reactions: cutiger55

Wanted to say there are many "reasonable SC fans like you guys but WOW does each Clemson and SC have their share of off the charts fans LOL

The program at SC will be in the dumpster for a few years but like any program it will get turned around

Coach Spurrier at his heyday was a fabulous coach but he put everything on his back the last few years which was a huge end of career mistake and the assistants and lack of solid recruiting is now coming home to roost

SC is a fine school and the sports programs at Clemson and SC give us something to argue about so good for that

Totally disagree, we can turn it around in just a couple of years.

LMAO! So he kept the team on the field so they wouldn't cross the field at the same time with Miami?? ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS??????????????? REALLY??????????? This is the most STUPID thing I have read!

Evidently you never played the game or no nothing of Miami's reputation for starting stuff. Had the two teams crossed after the 1st half jawing there was a great chance altercations would have broken out. As a football player and as a team you are representing your university. Fighting or jawing effects badly on you. Clemson was winning 45 to 0 and beating hell out of them on the filed of play. If you can not grasp that an altercation would have made Clemson look bad when it is expected of Miami then you are just letting your immaturity show...

Dabo was right on this one and if you are not man enough to accept it then that is your fault. As for calling me stupid in my posting, perhaps you better stick with the cartoon network as that is how you are acting.

I always told my Clemson friends (and non friends) I really liked Spurrier. He was a great coach and a good person. I'm old now and don't enjoy doing some of the things I used to. I think he felt the same and did what he knew was best for his school. I know he will be giving USC a bunch of good support and P.R. in the future.

Reactions: ClemTigers83
His buy out is too high... why would he leave anyway ?

This is why dumbo will NOT be leaving tatertech anytime soon, like for about 5 or 6 years at the EARLIEST. His buyout is about $21 mil this year, and I think drops about $3mil/year. So you tell me, what school would be willing to pay that for a head cheerleader, assuming they have that kind of money to throw at a HC??

LSU is a mediocre or worse team. Bama lost at home to a terrible ole miss team. Yeah I think clem would destroy both of them. No real reason they wouldn't. Clem is clearly better and more talented than either

LSU is a mediocre or worse team. Bama lost at home to a terrible ole miss team. Yeah I think clem would destroy both of them. No real reason they wouldn't. Clem is clearly better and more talented than either
Is Clemson the greatest team in the history of college football?

Reactions: kylebw
Clemson can pick their score against us. They're the best overall program in the nation currently
What A CROCK OF SHIT!! Some of ya'll have lost your ever loving MINDS! OSU, BAMA, LSU, FSU... even teams like BAYLOR, OREGON... Clemzun is having a good SEASON, but they do not hold a candle to the best PROGRAMS in the nation. From a prestige, facilities, consistency... Stand point they aren't even close. Their name has become a verb synonymous with losing to bad teams... GET A FN GRIP MAN.

Clem should be #1 on everyone's ballot. They're juggernauts

You are the biggest lair on this board. Once before you told you were a USC fan. Well, obviously that was a huge lie. You also told me not to hate on quempsum,well I've got some news for you. Don't you ever tell me to do anything let alone not to hate on quempsum. I'm going to tell you something you are the biggest duce bag of a poster that ever posted a message on this board. And that's really saying something.

Reactions: kylebw
to repeat what i said earlier
You are the biggest lair on this board. Once before you told you were a USC fan. Well, obviously that was a huge lie. You also told me not to hate on quempsum,well I've got some news for you. Don't you ever tell me to do anything let alone not to hate on quempsum. I'm going to tell you something you are the biggest duce bag of a poster that ever posted a message on this board. And that's really saying something.

If I remember correctly, Clemson was fortunate to beat Louisville this year too. Once again, many fail to consider the weakness of the ACC. Yes, they will beat us but so has every other team with a pulse. Keep in mind that our first victory of the year was against an ACC team who hasn't lost since.
Clemson would get wiped out by Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan St., Baylor, TCU, and Maybe even Memphis, Houston, Toledo, Georgia, Alabama, Ole Miss, etc.........
I wish all the clemson loving fans would go to their forum and stop telling us how wonderful they are.

I understand that part of the equation but what I didn't expect was being jumped on by our own fans.
you shouldn't be surprised. the orange love fest runs deep. some gamecocks think clemson has the best of everything.
i remember several years ago, after they beat auburn, then we lost to auburn, clemson fans came on here gloating and mocking us like nothing i ever saw. i was the only one on this board out of several thousand gamecock fans, saying we would still beat clemson that year. one gamecock fan, even asked the moderators to ban me because i was embarrassing the board. well long story short, we beat clemson. and there were 1,000 gamecock fans who embarrassed the board that day. but not me.
now all that said, i don't think we can even stay on the field with clemson this year. clemson is a very good football team. and we are not. but clemson still sucks. the only reason they are over here in mass is to see the accolades lavished upon them by the butt kissers

I just want to clear my name as not being the one who started this thread. My post was merged from a different thread, and somehow I became the thread starter.

Reactions: LegalTiger
I challenge you to research SC's win/loss record vs the ACC and see which schools SC has a winning record against.
Moron...I didn't write the damn article. I think they were talking about 'this' year....Maybe this was just too deep an article for you...I guess you must be one of dem dar clemsux fans that really didn't go to clemsux.

Reactions: SCspur1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT