ADVERTISEMENT

Will Clemson go on probation now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! More delusions. (Clemson is only good because Spurrier sucked). I love it. Actually came over here last night for the entertainment value. Boy did that pay off. Man this is fun to watch. Enjoy your dumpster fire! I know I am.

Which says a lot about you. You are either 7 years old or dumb as a stump. I guess technically it could be both.

Ok so let me get this straight. Clemson is cheating. Only reason they could be successful. Got it. (Have seen zero evidence of this). Didn't say anything about Stanford or academics in my post so...... Not sure how you want me to respond.

bellamy100s.jpg

Why would Watson go to this little town over George,.Florida. Money
You want an honest answer? UGA did not want him until late in the process and Muschamp was at Florida with the 116th ranked offense. Not answering the question why Clemosn, because who knows, but for sure why not UGA or UF

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
You want an honest answer? UGA did not want him until late in the process and Muschamp was at Florida with the 116th ranked offense. Not answering the question why Clemosn, because who knows, but for sure why not UGA or UF
I thought his recruiting was down to UT and TOSU before Clemson jumped into the fray.

I thought his recruiting was down to UT and TOSU before Clemson jumped into the fray.

I think OSU was the one he almost flipped to, but the question was why not UGA or Florida. People are letting the tiggers get to them and just throwing out whatever comes to to the top of there head.

LOL. No, but for them to be paid $1,000 just to visit they would at least have to be good enough to have an FBS offer. You are saying Clemson is paying $1,000 to kids they aren't even offering. Do you even realize how ridiculous that sounds? No school is going to risk probation for a kid that isn't even offer worthy. At least come up with a more believable lie.
1Clemzunfan, do you go to THE church? You see that money can't be traced by the IRS are anybody else except the guy whom hands off the "bag"!

This thread is laughable. Your rival walked the dog on you, then beat your conference savior, and this is what you resort to. This is why your program has been and will continue to be mired in mediocrity. News flash...your problem is not your rival...your problem is your program. You don't fix your problems by looking outward. You fix your problems by looking inward. Look in the mirror...the person you see is the only one who has an opportunity to change something they don't like. You can come up with all the lies and stories you want. Perhaps it is your way of coping with reality or it is your way of justifying your problems. In actuality, it makes you look pitiful. If you want to...keep telling yourself lies. After a while, you have said it so much it, you believe it. Just a word of caution...everyone kept telling us Hillary Clinton she was going to win the election. Hillary heard it so much...she believed it. How did that work out for her.

Gamecock faithful...it is time to look in the mirror. The only way you will ever change your fortunes is by focusing on yourselves...not your rival.
19Tiger89. Do you go the THE church! and do you tithe to iptay also. You see, church money cannot be traced, especially the cash you GIVE in bags. So look in your mirror as well! You must be way to young to remember 156 recruiting violations reduced to 13! Right!

Can we get this thread locked? it has turned into a spring board of Clempson lurkers wanting to participate in their ooky cookie game. (Boulware's favorite game apparently)
giphy.gif

We pay every player, his HS coach, his HS teammates, his HS waterboy, his HS Principal, teachers, cheerleaders, janitor, lunchroom ladies,parents, siblings and anyone else. Don't care just won natty and should have more coming.

October

Yes, you cheat and pay players. Reason IPTAY was suspended for 3 years. Don't you lie, you know it. Secondly, Clemson lowered their academics several years ago, so that players can come there. SO, DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO RATE CLEMSON TO STANFORD. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR DAMN MINE!
Don't you mean MIND? Yeah there you go....question our academic standards lmbo!!!

Reactions: CMTiger15
It would be nice if Clemson stay off GC. Yet, they are supporting SC. It appreciated

Thought it had everything to do with his HS coach. He is big time Tater fan.

We pay every player, his HS coach, his HS teammates, his HS waterboy, his HS Principal, teachers, cheerleaders, janitor, lunchroom ladies,parents, siblings and anyone else. Don't care just won natty and should have more coming.

You lost me on more coming. Sorry bud but Watson graduated. Dont give me we are reloading because without Watson you would have lost AT LEAST one more game and maybe 2 more. Dont care who you are bringing in because there is a very small chance they will be as good as Watson..

It would be nice if Clemson stay off GC. Yet, they are supporting SC. It appreciated

Good luck with that because majority of them need our validation. Very insecure bunch they are. Not only do they lack intelligence but still require our approval and when you dont give it to them, they cant help themselves. Sad bunch.

Reactions: SCTigerFL10
At that time both Georgia and Florida were far and away better historically and had enjoyed more success recent to that. At the time when Watson came in, Clempson's claim to fame had been the worst beating in bowl history AND a bad bowl loss to So. Florida in which the very next year they "mysteriously" began signing big time recruits.
Well, Georgia didn't really recruit him, and Florida had Will Muschamp as a coach, so....

Reactions: yoshi121374
First time on here ever and yeah that was a lot. Sincerely feel for you guys , can't be easy to have success disappear at the same time your rival wins a national championship. You will get No judgement from me.... if you can't get help at charter ,Please get help somewhere

October

Yes, you cheat and pay players. Reason IPTAY was suspended for 3 years. Don't you lie, you know it. Secondly, Clemson lowered their academics several years ago, so that players can come there. SO, DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO RATE CLEMSON TO STANFORD. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR DAMN MINE!

You all are paying a junior in high school right now. I'm sure you can guess who it is if you think hard enough.

That's a bit of a stretch to claim that Spurrier was in control of whether or not Dabo was successful as a coach. He might have had some influence or some impact in the form of recruiting and signing a player or two that Clemson ended up with (Mike Williams, for example), but "the one & only reason"? C'mon. That's taking a little too much credit.
Nope - not at all! Had Spurrier not quit recruiting when he did - while he was dominating Clemson on & off the field - had we won that 6 one in a row - which I think highly likely would've happened - it's highly unlikely Dabo would've survived that one. Fans were trying to stick with him with his "All In" movement, but they were getting VERY uncomfortable with that on-going situation (5-in-a-row was killing them), and I strongly feel most would've become "All Out" at that time had that happened! He survived, I strongly believe and don't think it's taking "too much credit" at all, Clemson's success was as much for what Spurrier was NOT doing as much as what Dabo was. Have no problem giving him credit for it working out AND for how well he can sell everything now more easily - he is a great marketer/salesman (never thought he was such a great "coach", but he or someone at Clemson recognized that & hired extremely qualified & talented coordinators and let Dabo do the selling/cheerleading), but it was NOT all about him at that time. It was HUGE combination of the two - Spurrier's quitting on the job he was on top of/dominating & Dabo taking advantage & it working in his & Clemson's favor! I don't expect a Clemson fan to think this way, accept that, or ever admit it but I firmly believe that's precisely what & how it happened!

Reactions: rogue cock
Not THAT bad in the midlands where we live, but we are swamped with their fans! They ALL crawl out of the woodwork during successful times, and they're totally obnoxious, flaunting, and feel always entitled but don't respect the same from us when we're winning. Of course, for the MOST part, our fanbase doesn't act like they do and I'm grateful for that - we LOVE winning and enjoy doing so and celebrate with the best, but our crowd just behaves a cut-above how they act regardless of age - have a little more class in our culture OVERALL! All fanbases have some bad eggs and Clemson has some good ones as well, but from my observation over MANY years, Clemson takes the cake with the hate & obnoxious taunting when it's going good for them! It seems that every game they play and everything they do is fighting US! Sorry for you in the upstate! From what you describe here it's REALLY over the top - especially in the church & school administrators! I'd have to move LOL!
Your experiences are nothing compared in living in Birmingham, AL. You haven't begun to live out hate and obnoxious fans until you live 15 years among the Bammers and the Barners. Suck it up buttercup, its called rivalry and its in other places outside of little ole SC.

Your experiences are nothing compared in living in Birmingham, AL. You haven't begun to live out hate and obnoxious fans until you live 15 years among the Bammers and the Barners. Suck it up buttercup, its called rivalry and its in other places outside of little ole SC.
Hey, you choose to live in Birmingham....it's your own damn fault.

How does getting on a kid in 10th grade equate to "jumping into the fray?" You do know that Watson committed in his JR year of high school - Clemson was on him much earlier than that.

Actually, Clemson was the first school that offered him. He developed a great relationship with Chad Morris. He committed during his 10th grade year and the commitment held all the way to signing day. There were rumors at one point that Ohio State did gain some ground but he stayed with Clemson.

Better yet, Danny,Ford cheated, quarterback never came to class.payed players money (should have been on probation). Harmon Jordan. Watson did not have to be developed, his talent was natural. Clemson did not have do anything. A one and life time quarter back. You want get another one. Also, you talk about academics at Clemson been second to Sanford,, Clemson will not be a Ivy League school. Clemson lowered the academics to get players some years back. So, you would love to be ivy league but you can't have it both ways. Sorry.
Oh my gosh this is pure gold. You make a post on academics... and between misspelled words, punctuation errors, sentence fragments, etc. I found TWENTY-SIX mistakes!! I'm laughing out loud.

You just can't make this stuff up!

Reactions: cneville
This thread is gold, absolute gold...

As far as I know Clemson could be cheating like hell. I haven't heard it, but why would I? I live in Idaho. But you have to offer some proof instead of wild accusations. I'm not seeing that proof. The point of most people's argument is that How else could Clemson do this? They must be cheating.

You don't have to cheat to get good recruits to go to your school. Ortre Smith is going to USC. He could have basically gone anywhere. But he chose USC. Did Will Muschamp pay him? According to the logic here, he must have. Why would he go to USC? Your program has done essentially nothing for 100 years, is not very good right now, and is lead by a coach who's basically nothing as a head coach? You see what I’m saying. I personally don’t think WM paid him (but I certainly don’t know that). I think WM sold him on the idea that USC could be better and that he could be a part of that building process. WM built a relationship and when push came to shove, that relationship was the most important thing.

Dabo and staff does the same thing. Clemson didn’t all of a sudden become great. Starting in 2009, Dabo started program building and it wasn’t a smooth ride. Gradually things got better as players bought in and Clemson had some success. Then more players bought in, followed by more success. Dabo is a MASTER at selling that success. Isn’t that EXACTLY WM’s plan for USC?

If 8 years from now, USC wins a NC in football, Clemson fans will be screaming about cheating and you guys will be here pointing out what I’m pointing out now. Sometimes success comes from simple hard work and vision.

Reactions: UNSWERVINGLY
Why
Question for all you Tigers hanging out on this Gamecock board. Please explain why a five star African American athlete from Georgia or Florida would have any interest in attending a school in a small upstate S.C. town founded by one of the most notorious racist in history? Is it the diverse culture of Pickens County? The claim of a quality education? Please enlighten us as to how Clemson, SC can be such an attractive place versus Gainesville, Tallahassee, or Athens. A five star football player could choose any school in the U.S., but they choose Clemson. Why do they? Is there cash in those hills?
Why would an African American want to have anything to do with half this country ? I mean in that same time frame you are talking about dang near everywhere practiced atrocities against black people.

October

I also LOL'ed at this...talking about lowering academics and this brainiac can't even spell...cmon man

First time on here ever and yeah that was a lot. Sincerely feel for you guys , can't be easy to have success disappear at the same time your rival wins a national championship. You will get No judgement from me.... if you can't get help at charter ,Please get help somewhere

So you couldn't help yourself welcome aboard the insecure Tater validation train

Nope - not at all! Had Spurrier not quit recruiting when he did - while he was dominating Clemson on & off the field - had we won that 6 one in a row - which I think highly likely would've happened - it's highly unlikely Dabo would've survived that one. Fans were trying to stick with him with his "All In" movement, but they were getting VERY uncomfortable with that on-going situation (5-in-a-row was killing them), and I strongly feel most would've become "All Out" at that time had that happened! He survived, I strongly believe and don't think it's taking "too much credit" at all, Clemson's success was as much for what Spurrier was NOT doing as much as what Dabo was. Have no problem giving him credit for it working out AND for how well he can sell everything now more easily - he is a great marketer/salesman (never thought he was such a great "coach", but he or someone at Clemson recognized that & hired extremely qualified & talented coordinators and let Dabo do the selling/cheerleading), but it was NOT all about him at that time. It was HUGE combination of the two - Spurrier's quitting on the job he was on top of/dominating & Dabo taking advantage & it working in his & Clemson's favor! I don't expect a Clemson fan to think this way, accept that, or ever admit it but I firmly believe that's precisely what & how it happened!
Of course it's what you believe. I just don't see how it's realistic. If that was the case, then how could you possibly put any hope in Muschamp succeeding? Clemson is in absolute beast mode right now. They just won a national championship, and they are a recruiting machine. Hes doing the things we wish Spurrier was doing 4 years ago. Do you believe Dabo has the power to make or break Muschamp? If not, then your claim about Spurrier's influence over Dabo doesn't hold water.

It's tough being objective, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT