ADVERTISEMENT

Win total for baseball this year

If failing to make a regional would get us a new head coach, it'd probably be worth it.

With the pitchers on this staff that would be completely unacceptable.

all pitching and no hitting. How is that working out with the tiggers.

The pitching is not so great either. We will lose the most games in Holbrook's years as the head coach this season.

Our starting pitching is pretty good

the problem is our hitting is really pretty bad.

and our hitting with runners in scoring position is absolutely horrible- and has been all season

Buscher should have been fired after last year. Worst hitting approach I've ever seen. Swing at the first pitch every time and allow opponents starting pitcher to pitch into 7th or 8th inning every game. Can't foul off pitches at all and take way to many third strikes. Situational hitting is horrible and with man on third and one out hardly ever bring him home.

Reactions: rogue cock
I don't care how many they win...After gift wrapping a series to the taters that should have been a sweep for the Gamecocks, they have to reach Omaha to save this season...

7-5 and haven't even hit the tough part of the season - conference play. Let's extrapolate; 7-5 carried out to 48 games (just because it's a round number). 7-5 = 28-20........ Here's hoping we win more than 30.

I predict 38-19 regular season... 1-2 Hoover 3-1 in regional/ 2-1 in super/ and 5-0 in Omaha ....looks like 49-23 and a national championship

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT