ADVERTISEMENT

ACC 12-1 in the tourney so far...

Aug 24, 2015
ACC is about to be 12-1 in the Tourney w 6 teams into the sweet 16, a new tourney record. No wonder Clemmy can't ever win the conference, it's stacked. Kinda like us in football, Just too tough a conference.

We will absolutely win the SEC in football before Clemson wins it in basketball. Honestly I don't think either will happen anytime soon, but no shot Clemson wins the ACC regular season in basketball. Not ever.

Reactions: SpursUPgunsOUT
SEC was very weak this year - helped us in terms of record but if TAMU were to lose it would validate the committee's decision to only send three. I heard we've hired a Big East guy to help improve the conference so we'll see. SEC probably weaker in hoops than ACC is in football.

Reactions: Clemsuck
We will absolutely win the SEC in football before Clemson wins it in basketball. Honestly I don't think either will happen anytime soon, but no shot Clemson wins the ACC regular season in basketball. Not ever.

May I assume you mean ever in the future, as Clemson was the regular season champion in 1990?

Reactions: apex73
ACC is about to be 12-1 in the Tourney w 6 teams into the sweet 16, a new tourney record. No wonder Clemmy can't ever win the conference, it's stacked. Kinda like us in football, Just too tough a conference.
Hate the acc.

Reactions: HI Cock
And by the way, it's official -- the SEC is a complete joke of a basketball conference. The ACC is lightyears ahead of us. Thank god for football. I honestly thought we were better than this, but I was flat out wrong. No way did we deserve a bid.

Reactions: citadel87
Yet, I had you figured out from day 1 on FGF. Tha makes your IQ less than a mentally handicapped person...
Except I'm not a Clemson fan. If I was I wouldn't still be here. Who in there right mind has that kind of time? By the way if I left, you would get bored. The only time you ever post is to call someone out. You need me lol.

Except I'm not a Clemson fan. If I was I wouldn't still be here. Who in there right mind has that kind of time? By the way if I left, you would get bored. The only time you ever post is to call someone out. You need me lol.
Apparently you have the time. You're right, only a crazy person would do what you're doing. So that must be why.

You think way too much of yourself. You aren't needed here. At all.

Well if you can get the mods to ban me I'll leave lol
The mods have deleted your posts already. Nobody likes you "over here". But, sure. Wait to be banned.

If you get banned, you wouldn't have a choice but to leave! And you talk about my IQ? LMAO.

Last edited:
They've also called you out for wrongfully accusing people of being Clemson fans lol. Who cares bro just try to contribute some knowledge of sports to the board and everything will be good.
Haha. They've never done that. You want to talk about the nickel package again? haha. Go "over there" and talk sports with your clemsux buddies.

Like the SEC in football. They'd do well to remember that in the Fall.

Heard the ACC will make 30 million because of their performance in the tournament. The SEC needs to take basketball seriously.

Set up was such that it was impossible for two of the ACC teams to meet before elite 8 exception of sweet 16 ND and Pittsburg(eliminated). Fixed FixedProtected Fixed Protected

Was with you until the last part. We'll win the SEC football championship before Clemson wins the ACC basketball championship.
Well if Clemson basketball wins the ACC regular season again, it would be the second time.... Clemson won the regular season in 1990
Maybe we should change it to "... Clemson beats UNC in Chapel Hill..."

I'm not saying we suck. I'm saying we didn't deserve a bid after watching the first two rounds of the tournament. Pretty simple.
at the risk of repeating myself... "Deserve" or "not deserve" should be irrelevant. You're either in based on subjective criteria or you're out. Take the politics out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT