ADVERTISEMENT

An interesting article from the State - seriously

I suspect most every NCAA school would reveal the same results. Few really shine at their new school. Some do. Auburn seems to pick up an unusual number that do contribute.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Re: guys who have x-ferred out under Muschamp

LINK

Is an interesting article. Thanks for sharing, although I hate The State as well.

Many guys transfer feeling that they are not getting “a fair shake” and often times transfer just to be told the same thing at another school.

I don’t wish these guys anything but the best. Truthfully their transferring helps us open up scholarships for players that could help us more. Some go on their own free will and others are “encouraged” to look elsewhere.

Is an interesting article. Thanks for sharing, although I hate The State as well.

Many guys transfer feeling that they are not getting “a fair shake” and often times transfer just to be told the same thing at another school.

I don’t wish these guys anything but the best. Truthfully their transferring helps us open up scholarships for players that could help us more. Some go on their own free will and others are “encouraged” to look elsewhere.
Once a Gamecock, always a Gamecock... unless you go orange.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Congrats to Boosie Whitlow on his four tackles. I didn't think Louisville tackled anybody this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT