ADVERTISEMENT

Bar Fight Allegations

Didn't we have a basketball player that beat the crap out of someone in / near five points this year in addition to resisting arrest? What happened to him? Slap on the wrist because he was a beautiful person. Same thing will likely happen here. Skai and Deebo are also beautiful people.

Reactions: Gradstudent
Didn't we have a basketball player that beat the crap out of someone in / near five points this year in addition to resisting arrest? What happened to him? Slap on the wrist because he was a beautiful person. Same thing will likely happen here. Skai and Deebo are also beautiful people.

USATSI_9959254_1490326018205_9034424_ver1.0.jpg

You sound like MOST people, not all, who passed through youth when horses were the preferred mode of transportation. Don't you have some neighborhood kids that you need to be shaking your fist at?
I went to college in the 90s and we didn't stop until daybreak on a lot of nights. There was nothing but crap beer involved. Cocaine? That's for the rich kids.

I went to college in the 90s and we didn't stop until daybreak on a lot of nights. There was nothing but crap beer involved. Cocaine? That's for the rich kids.
Exactly! You don't need additional stimulants when you're 20-something to stay up all night; just the hint that you might get laid, if you hang in there long enough, is usually more than enough motivation.

Like I used to tell my Soldiers - "Gents - 90% of the things that are gonna happen in a bar after 1230am are bad. If you ain't convinced "Ms. Hot Thing" to hook-up by then it probably ain't gonna happen. Best thing to do is head home and avoid the alcohol induced trouble."

Interesting posts. If this was two Clemson players, this Board would be calling for the death penalty. Right now! No need to ask any further questions.

Reactions: viennacocks
We've all got our "deplorables", don't we? Not pre-judging these two, but plenty of recent examples on both sides. Lakip is one of them. Demetrious may be another.

Was he or did they say/do something to cause him to confront them. Sucky situation gamecocks or a vet who's side to choose. I'll say if it was 2/3 on one then those guys aren't the kind of guys I want around the other students and leading our team. If they are guilty cut ties and move on, not like we are going to win anything big this year anyway.

Says he had his phone knocked out of his hand. I find it hard to believe those guys are just walking around looking for people to slap their phone out of their hand. More than likely a bump up and the guy got pissed and started a fight.

I hate that he happened to be a Marine but it's a few guys getting into a dumb bump up in a bar. "Sucker punched by a punk" is absurd

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
If true in the way it has been reported, kick all 3 off the team...I don't give a damn who it is...and can 5 points burn down? Soon

I for one love 5 Points. I absolutely hate that it now has this "bad reputation". I don't hang out there or anywhere at 3 am. I do most my damage before 10- 11 pm. But 5P has great restaurants, bars, retail there. Not to mention Papa Jazz. 5 Points is one of my favorite areas in town when we are in Columbia. I like it better than the Visa.
[

Last edited:
Marines are highly trained to kill people. Somebody accidentally knocked the Marines phone out of his hand. He made the choice to make something out of it. He made the wrong choice.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Muschamp just said in a presser that Deebo wasn't even THERE! He called it "irresponsible journalism"...

Hope some people will stop talking about the "stupid decisions" our players made until all the facts are out... you know minor stuff like WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE FIGHT... Might be important to know before we go judging them!

Muschamp just said in a presser that Deebo wasn't even THERE! He called it "irresponsible journalism"...

Hope some people will stop talking about the "stupid decisions" our players made until all the facts are out... you know minor stuff like WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE FIGHT... Might be important to know before we go judging them!

......Or you can state an opinion with the words..."If the players are at fault.....

Interesting posts. If this was two Clemson players, this Board would be calling for the death penalty. Right now! No need to ask any further questions.
If this were 2 Clemson players you wouldn't have even heard about it until maybe 3 years after they'd left clemson. If it did somehow leak out you can bet the journalist would be fired and so would the cops that showed up. Nobody, and I mean nobody, blacks Clemson's eye and gets away with it!

Anyone else seeing the humor starting to emerge, new headline, "Deebo allegedly not at alleged bar fight."

I heard Hayden Hurst showed up on his bike and finished off the fight in the parking light and I have video!

1311875540_delta_force_chuck_norris__deal_with_it.gif

Last edited:
*Edited to remove player's names from the OP. Clearly has been some confusion on who was actually present. Should have known better than to post something from The State

If this happened in Clempson, no one would know about it, there would be no police report, and video? What video?... and there sure wouldn't be a discussion about it on Tiger Net.

The writers at the state have dropped this and exited the room.

3763329.gif

One good thing has come of this, i figured out how much Hurst looks like Chuck Norris, i can have more future Gif fun with that!

If this happened in Clempson, no one would know about it, there would be no police report, and video? What video?... and there sure wouldn't be a discussion about it on Tiger Net.

Yes. A thousand time YES. They do excel at protecting their own. I guess that is the advantage of being in such an obscure and lifeless place as taterville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT