ADVERTISEMENT

Bring the Bag Men in this wknd

Y'know, I have no idea how much cheating goes on during a player's recruitment. I'd guess half of you are right and half of you are wrong on the subject. But you know who probably DOES know? Our coaching staff.

Don't you think that when we win a recruiting battle against Clemson or UGA or Alabama or, hell, anyone, that our coaches ask the players what the other school gave them or offered them or promised them? Or do you think the players have some honor system where they don't talk about it?

I'm betting that our coaches know exactly what the other schools are doing in recruiting. Personally I'd prefer that we not go down the path of cheating. No telling what boosters are doing off campus but I don't want USC to get caught and made an example of.

BTW, still waiting to see what the NCAA is going to do to UNC for academic fraud.

Go Cocks!

Reactions: IrmoRed
How about the douchbag in Pineapple Express who ended up being the dude?

When do we outrecruit those schools? Doesn't happen often.

Y'know, I have no idea how much cheating goes on during a player's recruitment. I'd guess half of you are right and half of you are wrong on the subject. But you know who probably DOES know? Our coaching staff.

Don't you think that when we win a recruiting battle against Clemson or UGA or Alabama or, hell, anyone, that our coaches ask the players what the other school gave them or offered them or promised them? Or do you think the players have some honor system where they don't talk about it?

I'm betting that our coaches know exactly what the other schools are doing in recruiting. Personally I'd prefer that we not go down the path of cheating. No telling what boosters are doing off campus but I don't want USC to get caught and made an example of.

BTW, still waiting to see what the NCAA is going to do to UNC for academic fraud.

Go Cocks!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Does nearly 40 years as a gamecock club, tuition, solicited donations, and season ticket holder count for anything clown? Damn right I have a right to ask for more than the drivel that we have accepted for so long. You are right about one thing, I went to my first game in 1976 and if results don't change after all of this time then I will have to rethink where my time and money is spent. You would get your wish. I have neither the time or patience for further mismanagement of our football program. Sounds like you do.

QUOTE="jimnasium, post: 3415041, member: 112"]Why don't you open YOUR wallet and head on down? 100 years of crap but yet you're still hanging around moaning and calling for cheating. It's like looting a store during a riot, you could take your chances grabbing that laptop but if you get nailed don't whine because nobody else got arrested. If we cheat and get caught then we get punished and the others go right on hauling in the big boys because they didn't get pinched. I don't give a fat rats what the others do I get my eights hours anyway.
[/QUOTE]
So just save your money it ain't working. You could pull for klempsun you could change your screen name from Noo Noo to Moo Moo.

Call me when you hit puberty junior. Sounds like something a 12 year old would giggle and say. Mr 6-6 is cool.

QUOTE="jimnasium, post: 3415792, member: 112"][/QUOTE]
So just save your money it ain't working. You could pull for klempsun you could change your screen name from Noo Noo to Moo Moo.[/QUOTE]

Clowney, Gilmore, Jeffery, Lattimore...

All native South Carolinians. Rare when we lure a high 4-star or a 5-star from out of state. Culliver is the last I recall.

Given our history why would anybody expect us to cheat successfully? We could screw up a one car parade. We'd get caught go on probation and battle Vandy for the cellar every year. No thanks.

You make a valid point, but hey....half or our time in the SEC we've battled it out with Vandy. Getting caught cheating wouldn't hurt us all that much.

This is the part that confuses me the most.... With all these kids coming through over the years, you'd think someone would talk a little too much

147251.jpg

kenpagedollars.jpg

douglas-cash.jpg

All native South Carolinians. Rare when we lure a high 4-star or a 5-star from out of state. Culliver is the last I recall.

You make a valid point, but hey....half or our time in the SEC we've battled it out with Vandy. Getting caught cheating wouldn't hurt us all that much.

147251.jpg

kenpagedollars.jpg

douglas-cash.jpg

I know, I know. But no one has blatantly said "Yeah they paid me XX amount of money, here's who gave me the money, etc."

I recognize Kenneth Paige and Bellamy. Who is the third pic?

QUOTE="Rod Dangerfield, post: 3416276, member: 12238"]All native South Carolinians. Rare when we lure a high 4-star or a 5-star from out of state. Culliver is the last I recall.

147251.jpg

kenpagedollars.jpg

douglas-cash.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Please, please, please shut this thread down.

Yaw ain't supposed to discuss it! Why not just call the NCAA and tell em "We're gonna start paying players now" um-k?

Why not just call the NCAA and tell em "We're gonna start paying players now" um-k?

And then when they get ready to name our punishment we could just say "We think there may be another person involved so give us a few more months to investigate that."

It's the UNC method and seems to have worked for them for the past 2 years...

Call me when you hit puberty junior. Sounds like something a 12 year old would giggle and say. Mr 6-6 is cool.

QUOTE="jimnasium, post: 3415792, member: 112"]
So just save your money it ain't working. You could pull for klempsun you could change your screen name from Noo Noo to Moo Moo.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Chris Lammons is a 4* out of Fla., Shai Moore is a 4* out of Fla not sure about Hayden Hurst.

147251.jpg

kenpagedollars.jpg

douglas-cash.jpg

And then when they get ready to name our punishment we could just say "We think there may be another person involved so give us a few more months to investigate that."

It's the UNC method and seems to have worked for them for the past 2 years...

It's never worth cheating to win because in the long run the truth will set you free. If we are going to cheat I will look for another team no matter if they win or lose. We are better than not waiting to get better. Cheating will only hurt us in the long run like the last two times we went on probation. It hurt us in the long run. Let's vow to do right things right and copy what successful teams do rather than claim they cheat.

Let's invest the money in our program to be better than invest in paying players to come. Let's invest in helping the players become successful the right way by developing them as players, developing them as students an into becoming men of character. In the long run we will become a destination they want to come because we help them mentally, physically and spiritually..

I hope you cheaters will just pick another team that's winning if you need to do it like a crook. We are not crooks but men of character Right!

Maybe we should we should move to smaller conference where we can be somewhat competitive and be in the top half most years. We lost to the Citadel last time we played, but I think we can beat them 6 out of 10 times consistently. We should go to the SoCon Conference. The road trips would be easier and it would just be better as far as wins and losses. What say you?

Maybe we should we should move to smaller conference where we can be somewhat competitive and be in the top half most years. We lost to the Citadel last time we played, but I think we can beat them 6 out of 10 times consistently. We should go to the SoCon Conference. The road trips would be easier and it would just be better as far as wins and losses. What say you?

I say you are an ignorant Tater. I know I know It's very redundant but a Tater who hides is worse than your run of the mill Tater and that's truly saying something

Nice try

As God as my witness I cannot possibly think of a better fitting UN for a Tate than this dumbass's!!

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Is there a limit for the number of idiots that we can ignore. I mean, I got Atlanta Cock & a boat load of taters ignored. Can I just keep adding to it or will the limit be imposed soon when more idiot Tillmanites show up?

I think we have two options at becoming a winner. 1)Bagmen and cheating 2)My idea of switching to a smaller conference the SoCon which just might work. I am sorry, but I am not a cheater and thinking that is not an option. Crucify me for not wanting to get on board for cheating. Call me a Coot all you want. I won't support cheating.

I recognize Kenneth Paige and Bellamy. Who is the third pic?

QUOTE="Rod Dangerfield, post: 3416276, member: 12238"]All native South Carolinians. Rare when we lure a high 4-star or a 5-star from out of state. Culliver is the last I recall.

Seriously, where DID these guys get all that $$$ to flash?

147251.jpg

kenpagedollars.jpg

douglas-cash.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think we have two options at becoming a winner. 1)Bagmen and cheating 2)My idea of switching to a smaller conference the SoCon which just might work. I am sorry, but I am not a cheater and thinking that is not an option. Crucify me for not wanting to get on board for cheating. Call me a Coot all you want. I won't support cheating.

Your screen name says it all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT