ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Thompson not signing ....

Hopefully things will work out so Bryce can ink with the Gamecocks today. If not i'd love t see him get everything straight and sign with the Cocks in the near future. He is a playmaker that can play several different positions and the Gamecocks surely need him to make many special plays for them. Hang in there Bryce, We need you Bro!!!!

With all the Tudors and resources that will be available to him at a college level there is no way we shouldn’t be able to get him in . If he’s as talented as advertised then if we can’t, I Guarantee another rival will find a way to make it happen . Don’t know his story but if he’s making an effort and is a good kid then we should pull some strings . If he’s in and out of trouble and is a disciplinary problem, and just refuses to go to class then bump him . I think each case should be handled differently . Some special case kids need help and just can’t learn on the same level as others , no matter how hard they try . High Schools do not have the same $$$ and resources to help these kids . Watch “Last Chance U” . If a JUCU school in a 2 redlight town in Mississippi can create an academic mentoring program to get these kids to the next level , then a big time SEC program should have no problem . It’s all about the kid’s character; If he’s willing to do the work and stay out of trouble then it should be a no brainer .

With all the Tudors and resources that will be available to him at a college level there is no way we shouldn’t be able to get him in . If he’s as talented as advertised then if we can’t, I Guarantee another rival will find a way to make it happen . Don’t know his story but if he’s making an effort and is a good kid then we should pull some strings . If he’s in and out of trouble and is a disciplinary problem, and just refuses to go to class then bump him . I think each case should be handled differently . Some special case kids need help and just can’t learn on the same level as others , no matter how hard they try . High Schools do not have the same $$$ and resources to help these kids . Watch “Last Chance U” . If a JUCU school in a 2 redlight town in Mississippi can create an academic mentoring program to get these kids to the next level , then a big time SEC program should have no problem . It’s all about the kid’s character; If he’s willing to do the work and stay out of trouble then it should be a no brainer .

The-Tudors-No-text-Banner-IK-Q7LR-4G4L-2HKX-orig.jpg

Orly?
1200x630bb.jpg

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Ummmmm, post the link.
No link needed, a poster talked to one of his family members and it's legit. Well not a poster on this site, and technically it was more someone who shops at the same grocery store as someone in his extended family, but I'm telling you this thing is ironclad

No link needed, a poster talked to one of his family members and it's legit. Well not a poster on this site, and technically it was more someone who shops at the same grocery store as someone in his extended family, but I'm telling you this thing is ironclad
Cool it Coolcock, I still don’t like u

I’d rather y’all do it. It provides more insight into, “who’s full of it” and “who’s not.”
You're presumably an adult, so finding information on Google shouldn't prove too difficult.

Just curious - why do you think the staff dropped his offer if not academics? We couldn't use a 4* player at a position of need? Sure.

This is a incredibly stupid thread and should be deleted. It was relevant on national signing day but no longer is relevant

Reactions: TheReelEss
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT