ADVERTISEMENT

Caslen: AD Tanner asked FSU...

Rapidly losing respect for Caslen.Totally unprofessional for him to be conducting personnel business in a public forum,and his "forked tongue" approach in both supporting Muschamp while simultaneously broadcasting interest in determining how to buy him out demonstrates questionable integrity and character.
Yeah, I'm not sure I understand his approach here, seems like he (Caslen) is a little all over the place in his approach.
I will hold off on saying I'm losing respect...I'll wait and see how it plays out....4 weeks from now I wonder what this whole picture will look like.

Rapidly losing respect for Caslen.Totally unprofessional for him to be conducting personnel business in a public forum,and his "forked tongue" approach in both supporting Muschamp while simultaneously broadcasting interest in determining how to buy him out demonstrates questionable integrity and character.
Oh, I think this was Caslen's subtle way to publicly let Muschamp know there are options.

This just shows why Ray should be removed as AD, he doesn't know how to manage a buyout so he goes and asks FSU on how they did it. This is what happens when you hire a baseball coach for AD.
That's not the problem. ADs talk to each other all the time, and so do coaches. But our President releasing that information publically? That's the problem.

A reason not to show up was also given, if you’re interested in getting rid of WM. A boat racing by CU would seal it. First time ever, I don’t even care anymore.

Reactions: Clevercock3
Kept waiting on someone to post "Fake News" on this thread. No such luck. How freaking embarrassing.

Reactions: Brace1
Wouldn’t be anything to negotiate if Ray hadn’t been an idiot and spent like a drunken sailor on a weekend pass.
I still don't understand his timing, the reasoning , and the amount. It was obvious to all of us at the time that he had just made a mistake that would be difficult to overcome if the unfavorable circumstances developed.

I agree. He did not say anything shocking and I find it interesting that some are so upset.
What Caslen said is not shocking. What is a little shocking is that he said it. Just doesn't show good leadership , to me. I wonder if Champ knew Ray was talking with FSU about how to handle a huge buy out. And then he advertises that FSU has a whole lot more money than we do. Just not a good way of handling business and not good PR either if you ask me.

I still don't understand his timing, the reasoning , and the amount. It was obvious to all of us at the time that he had just made a mistake that would be difficult to overcome if the unfavorable circumstances developed.
...and we were powerless to do anything about it.

Reactions: USCLaw85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT