ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson is on very solid ground and it all started with

Serious question.... hopefully someone knows the answer. USC owns it's own plane, correct? Clemson does not?
Could this account for at least some of the greater amount spent on travel by Clemson? I imagine leasing/chartering flights is much more expensive than jumping in the University plane.

They should not be allowed to use tax dollars to pay for travel. If they can use state funds for recruiting, then the state should have more say in their institution.

No...the most obnoxious fans are the ones that didn't attend clemsux.....the ones that say they are fans but can't tell you one players name, never attended a game, don't know who they play next week, or what the hell Howard's rock is .....they just know they luv clemsux...the operative word should have been obnoxious.....but i failed to say that....I thought it was implied. clemsux and obnoxious are synonymous.

I hear people on both sides of the rivalry say this about the other. I really hope that any sane, reasonable person realizes that there are bad folks that pull for each team. I promise you.

Those clemsux inbreds would never pull for an undefeated Carolina team to beat them for "state pride". Morons.

This is another saying I hear from both fan bases. No matter how many times each fan base says it there are very little differences in the MAJORITY of the fan bases. Please note I said MAJORITY.

I hear people on both sides of the rivalry say this about the other. I really hope that any sane, reasonable person realizes that there are bad folks that pull for each team. I promise you.

This is another saying I hear from both fan bases. No matter how many times each fan base says it there are very little differences in the MAJORITY of the fan bases. Please note I said MAJORITY.
Great post #3. lmao

I would have had LSU #1 and clemson #3 behind Ohio state also.

Since their loss to Mad Cow the Sooners are devastating opponents easily. Saw them for myself. They should breeze thru the rest of the B12 then win the pig skin final 4. Watch them for yourself (on TV) if the Cocks aren't also playing. They are AWESOME!

KU_zpstp4lvjug.png

Based on what? Clemson is undefeated and Oklahoma lost to a lousy Texas team. Clemson housed Oklahoma last year. Come on.

If Oklahoma is who Clemson plays then sorry I'm not putting my money on "Big Game Bob". You never know what Oklahoma team will show up. If it were Baylor or TCU then I'd bet the farm on them against Clemson.

Recruiting, Recruiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its paying dividends.Their number one traveler is the head coach. Our number one traveler is our running backs coach. Weve got to recruit better. SOS was ole school, hope Elliott gets after it.

Still a long season to go. Don't get too complacent taters cause your special teams are ranked 112. That might just come back to bite you in the......

Reactions: One Fingerd Fist
Just means ain't no place to go but down.
Yep now that they have the bullseye on their back it becomes a whole different world. Not to mention their defensive lineman called out Cook this week. Taters are begging for a beat down because they're starting to write some checks they might not be able to cash.

Just remember the team that won it all last season was 16th in the first National Playoff Poll. Lots of football to be played still.

Recruiting.....

No Tommy Beechers, Connor Mitches, Aramis Hillary, Smelly, Cade Thompsons and all of these two and three star projects.

They have recruited five stars and vetted out four stars and it shows.... Hence their number one ranking.

It's safe to say Dabo has built a program while we are struggling for four wins after a decade of Spurrier.

Last edited:
Reactions: tigerbred#
They haven't won anything yet except a mid season ranking and bragging rights in recruiting. Not saying we have anything to brag about but let's not crown Clemson the next Alabama. They haven't earned crap yet.

No teams from the other side of ACC in poll. The sweating happens championship weekend. If UNC reps,the ACC champuonship will mean nothing because of our win.
Clemson is going for max points on us. They have to.

I could be wrong, but I think the athletic department repays the state for use of the state airplane. I don't think any tax payer money is spent on Clemson recruiting trips.

The scene has been set; ranked #1 for now in the playoff, FSU coming to town, winner most likely will win the Atlantic Division, if they lose they drop out of the playoff due to strength of schedule (ACC). .

Other than Notre Dame this will be their first true test this year. They brag about their winning streak against unranked team? I might not be the smartest person in the world but I thought beating unranked teams isn't too much to brag about...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT