ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson is on very solid ground and it all started with

Dude doesn't pull for Carolina any more than you pull for Clemson. Just BS they spew to keep it civil.

Who would have thought this? I knew they had talent and a lot of young players but did not see this coming. Can't believe how this season has turned out. Is it baseball season yet?

The scene has been set; ranked #1 for now in the playoff, FSU coming to town, winner most likely will win the Atlantic Division, if they lose they drop out of the playoff due to strength of schedule (ACC). .

Other than Notre Dame this will be their first true test this year. They brag about their winning streak against unranked team? I might not be the smartest person in the world but I thought beating unranked teams isn't too much to brag about...

I see what you are saying, but 36 straight is hard to do. They've been consistent gotta give it to the taters

I agree 100 percent. With Clemson's weak schedule, they have not been tested. For Clemson, it about an easy schedule and an easy door way to the play off

Heck, this is better than the Chic Fil-a Natty Championship Dabo proclaimed several years back. However, when the Taters drop the ball, Dabs will have to answer that question again about "Clemsoning".

To be honest, they are catching everyone in either a down year or with a major injury. ND played with a back up QB, GT sucks & everyone else in the ACC is average at best besides FSU & they don't appear to be really good this year. I'm surprised they got ranked that high seeing how they've only beates 1 ranked team this season. I hope they lose before the end of the season.

Serious, Clemson took Georgia off there schedule and the first few games were cake walk. Look at our schedule for next year. We can't get a break. We are the only SEC school starting out with SEC play
What is up with that?

I agree. Clemson spent double on recruiting (2,5000000) and SC only spent half this amount. SC is a one hundred million dollar school and Clemson is at best, half of what SC brought in. Why is this. Have SC learned from this on recruiting

Like you, I agree that you must recruit the 4 and 5 star kids consistently to be good year in and year out. However, Connor Mitch was a 4 star I believe (and considered a huge get). I believe that Smelley was also highly sought after and highly regarded. We do recruit too many hopeful "diamonds in the rough", but with the exception of the Lattis, Hollomans, Gilmores, Clowney's, etc, we haven't gotten a lot out of our big recruits. We seemed to have gotten more mileage out of the three stars that came to work. When and if we do get 4 and 5 stars, they need to produce like a 4 or 5 star should.

Yes, look at our schedule. Most, if not all the SEC schools have 2 to 3 easy teams to practice on there first 3 games. Why is this. Why is no one asking these questions to the coaches

to date Clemson has had he hardest schedule of the unbeatens look it up. and number 1 the the ESPN fpi.

Yes, look at our schedule. Most, if not all the SEC schools have 2 to 3 easy teams to practice on there first 3 games. Why is this. Why is no one asking these questions to the coaches
I agree. It's not fair that all 13 other SEC teams are playing easy non-conference games, and USC has to start off with an SEC team. We should write a letter.

They haven't won anything yet except a mid season ranking and bragging rights in recruiting. Not saying we have anything to brag about but let's not crown Clemson the next Alabama. They haven't earned crap yet.

You are so green , you can't stand it! It has to hurt

Florida has a road loss to #2 LSU. Bama has a home loss to Ole Miss, who Florida beat.
spock-illogical.jpg

There's a new definition to that word. Watch espn lately? After 36 in a row over unranked teams and 17 of last 18 overall. Not to mention wins over LSU, Georgia, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Notre dame, Auburn , Florida State ........
Give it up. The idiots that coined the word changed the definition. Haven't lost to unranked team since 2011. If we lose this weekend or any other it will be because the other team outplayed us that day. That happens across the board every week in college football. Hasn't happened to Clemson in 4 years against a inferior team. Alabama is the only other team that can claim that.

Yes you did. However, you have to win out to get in playoffs over ND even though you beat them head to head. They are the primadonas of CFB. That's BS, but truth.
Also a darling of the committee is Bama, with a home loss to Ole Miss. No way LSU will stay as high as 4 with a ROAD loss to Bama.
Florida has a road loss to #2 LSU. Bama has a home loss to Ole Miss, who Florida beat.
spock-illogical.jpg

Who cares? Bama and LSU play Saturday.

There's a new definition to that word. Watch espn lately? After 36 in a row over unranked teams and 17 of last 18 overall. Not to mention wins over LSU, Georgia, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Notre dame, Auburn , Florida State ........
Give it up. The idiots that coined the word changed the definition. Haven't lost to unranked team since 2011. If we lose this weekend or any other it will be because the other team outplayed us that day. That happens across the board every week in college football. Hasn't happened to Clemson in 4 years against a inferior team. Alabama is the only other team that can claim that.
Nice, try but clemsuxing still means loser. #clemsuxing was the #1 trending tweet on twitter just 12 months ago. As much as you'd like to try & convince everyone clemsux is over pulling a clemsux....ya'll arent. There's a #clemsuxing on the horizon! Hopefully a reporter can ask dumbo about it again & watch him go nuts over "that word". HAHAHA!!! Cant wait!

I wonder what you will say if we end up 15-0 with a national title. What then? The rest of the college football world thinks there's a real chance in that happening. You had better get used to this because it's not changing anytime soon

You are so green , you can't stand it! It has to hurt
It does suck, I'd be lying if I said otherwise. However, I'll be pulling for every single team you play in the hopes that Clemson craps the bed on the big stage in the most embarrassing way. Nothing short of ripping the heart out of every single fan that wears the orange.

clemmons will lose a game at some point, the only question is when? NO team EVER wins every game they play. Who knows, Watson might get injured their first possession of the game against FSU and get knocked out a couple games. That would certainly derail all this title talk they have going on.

It aint happening but if we could beat them to knock them out of the playoffs would make the season for me. Like I said it aint happening though.
A real Gamecock never says never when it's against Clemson or anybody else. I'll walk into WB on Nov 28 and the score will be 0-0. With all my might I'll be hoping we can score the most points that day. Isn't that who gets the W?

At some point everyone loses, but wouldn't you like to be in the conversation right now for a chance at the playoffs? BTW all this talk of not playing anyone is garbage. Better go check the stats and re-listen to the playoff show

Reactions: atigerstudent
Once you get on the perch, there's only one way to go Tiger. How much cash did those 42 freshmen get under the tiger table? Don't come on this site and get all high and mighty.

Clemson is now comparing themselves to Alabama. I can die now cause I've heard it all.lol

You all have to understand something. I LIVE in the upstate. Clemson fans are serious about Clemson football and they will write a letter. These fans don't want to play Georgia or a tough SEC school but play an easy schedule, contact ESPN sports people, complained about how they should be this or that, and these fans don't accept no. An easy schedule and a easy door to the playoffs. I work with Clemson fans and they say that they don't want to play an SEC schedule. You can't win. Easier schedule, guarantees and bowl game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT