ADVERTISEMENT

Coupe is not doing well

Prayers for Coupe! We only met face to face once or twice but I count him as an old friend. Back in the day, it seemed like there was only a couple dozen of us on the board. Coupe would organize chats, sometimes with a special guest to answer our questions. Seems like Sunday nights were the nights. Lots of great chats back in the day. Coupe had a picture of himself in his computer room. It'd be great if Shoe still had it and would put it on the boards

believe in the power of prayer. My late wife and beautiful mother of my/our 2 daughters went to Heaven to get her cure of cancer(fcuk cancer...it scuks!!!!!!!) 6 years ago at the young age of 48...I WILL NEVER FORGET THE PERSONAL MESSAGE HE(Coupe) SENT ME. Julie lived 5 months longer than the 2 weeks they gave her. Got to sit in our section4 seats for the opening KO of the 2010 season and then saw snow on Christmas night that same year in her hospital room. He and the Lord lifted me up, they told us to have faith! I remember the MANY FGF get-togethers he organized. The benefit he and others had for Snotty Peed(Scotty Reed) during his bout with cancer. I would travel and send in a new BBQ joints and he would post it to the BBQ page...WHAT A TRUE FAN...Go Cocks!!!

SEMPER FI...GOD BLESS COUPE...Go Cocks!!!...

FcuK CANCER and HEART DISEASE!

Last edited:
Keeping Coupe in our prayers. Coupe and Planocock organized a group meeting at spring game many years ago. Back in the old dial up, you've got mail days of the Internet. Fun day and was great to get together with all the Internet friends. (Pettyfan)

Rooster Louie, hope you are well. Remember your wreck, scary times but you were a fighter and hope all is well with you and your family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT