ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

Watson, can't all this end on an agreement rather than needlessly keeping it going?

I think the argument ended a while ago when we decided "we" were being fast and loose with what was actually said.

The last few pages are just me not letting him have the last word. And it's killing him. :)

Imagine having to lie to yourself that you’re right when me, @DeeDave and @Ward Jr all agree because it’s so obviously the right answer.

That's odd, I found myself agreeing with what they wrote.

Perhaps the issue isn't everyone else who is agreeing, and maybe it's just you?

You have already admitted to lying about the original comment.

Then that means you didn't actually understand what @AikenGameFan actually posted.

Is that what you're going to go with? You spent two days arguing something and didn't even understand what you were defending?

Or maybe, just maybe YOU didn't understand? And leapt to a conclusion because you were triggered by something you thought sounded too much like "she asked for it"?

If I agree with the other comments, multiple other comments, but not yours, which one is the outlier?

Or maybe, just maybe YOU didn't underatand? And leapt to a conclusion because you were triggered by something you thought sounded too much like "she asked for it"?

That's exactly what it was, and everyone else seems to have seen it but you.

That's exactly what it was, and everyone else seems to have seen it but you.

So you agree, you didnt understand and you got triggered by something he said that sounded too much like "she asked for it". Even though he didn't say it.

Good. Finally.

I'm glad you're finally seeing what everyone else saw after reading his post only once.

It's odd that you still lash out after admitting you got it wrong, but you are a piece of sh!t poster and a piece of sh!t person.

Have fun.

Last edited:
So you agree, you didnt understand and you got triggered by something he said that sounded too much like "she asked for it". Even though he didn't say it.

Good. Finally.

I'm glad you're finally seeing what everyone else saw after reading his post only once.

It's odd that you still lash out after admitting you got it wrong, but you are a piece of sh!t poster and a piece of sh!t person.

Have fun.

It has to be a sad life to constantly have to lie to yourself that you’re right when you’re so obviously wrong.

It has to be a sad life to constantly have to lie to yourself that you’re right when you’re so obviously wrong.

Where's a mirror when you need one.

Thanks for FINALLY owning up to your mistake though.

I got you to admit to lying AND to being wrong.

This has got to be a record or something.

Where's a mirror when you need one.

Thanks for FINALLY owning up to your mistake though.

I got you to admit to lying AND to being wrong.

This has got to be a record or something.

I know you think you’re being funny but it’s just sad.

I know you think you’re being funny but it’s just sad.

The record comment was pretty funny though. I've seen you argue the sky is green and never give in, or just deflect the conversation.

But to not only admit you lied about what he said and then to agree when I said you were the one misunderstanding? Definitely worth a good solid laugh.

The record comment was pretty funny though. I've seen you argue the sky is green and never give in, or just deflect the conversation.

But to not only admit you lied about what he said and then to agree when I said you were the one misunderstanding? Definitely worth a good solid laugh.

Do you suffer from mental illness? This continue accusation that I’ve lied is seriously unhinged.

Literally, everyone else saw what his post was saying but you.

Do you suffer from mental illness? This continue accusation that I’ve lied is seriously unhinged.

Literally, everyone else saw what his post was saying but you.

If his quote was so bad, you wouldn't have had to LIE and add "and she said no" to it later to try and make it sound bad.

Yeah, you altering his quote was a little unhinged. And definitely transparent.

But denying reality seems to be your go to. Seems pretty weak to just close your eyes and hope people forget or something.

If his quote was so bad, you wouldn't have had to LIE and add "and she said no" to it later to try and make it sound bad.

His quote was bad. Go say it at work a few times and you’ll be fired.

I didn’t change his quote. I used an example to show why he was wrong. That’s literally how logic works.

Yeah, you altering his quote was a little unhinged. And definitely transparent.

I didn’t alter his quote. The fact you’re still defending him when everyone has pointed out why he was wrong is pretty sickening.

You do realize when you continue to defend it, you’re continuing to defend what he actually said right?

His quote bad. Go say it at work a few times and you’ll be fired.

I didn’t change his quote. I used an example to show why he was wrong. That’s literally how logic works.

I didn’t alter his quote. The fact you’re still defending him when everyone has pointed out why he was wrong is pretty sickening.

You do realize when you continue to defend it, you’re continuing to defend what he actually said right?

No one is discussing rape or abortion at work. So repeating that stupid request means nothing. This board is not a place of work.

And yes, you did alter his quote.
"If a girl takes her top off and then tells me no"

His quote never said anything about saying no. You added that because you wanted to make what he said sound worse. Wonder why you had to LIE like that if his quote was so bad to begin with.

The fact that you keep arguing after admitting to being wrong is pretty sad too.

Last edited:
No one is discussing rape or abortion at work. So repeating that stupid request means nothing. This board is not a place of work.
No one was talking about rape either. That's why @AikenGameFan comments are even more unncessary.
And yes, you did alter his quote.
"If a girl takes her top off and then tells me no"

His quote never said anything about saying no. You added that because you wanted to make what he said sound worse. Wonder why you had to LIE like that if his quote was so bad to begin with.

The fact that you keep arguing after admitting to being wrong is pretty sad too.
Honestly, what's your highest level of education? It's as if you've never taken any real academic course in your lifetime.

No one was talking about rape either. That's why @AikenGameFan comments are even more unncessary.

Honestly, what's your highest level of education? It's as if you've never taken any real academic course in your lifetime.

Actually, as I pointed out before, he mentioned rape as an exception for abortion rules. That's when you freaked out and accused him of defending rape.

This was not only posted by him, but pointed out to you again, later.

So keep talking about education when you struggle understanding written English.

Actually, as I pointed out before, he mentioned rape as an exception for abortion rules. That's when you freaked out and accused him of defending rape.

This was not only posted by him, but pointed out to you again, later.

So keep talking about education when you struggle understanding written English.

He stated rape is an exception to abortion. Then he said that if she helped take off her clothes it wasn't rape.

You missed his entire purpose of that comment was to say you couldn't be raped if you took your clothes off.

You're the one who is deficient at reading and comprehending written English.

He stated rape is an exception to abortion. Then he said that if she helped take off her clothes it wasn't rape.

You missed his entire purpose of that comment was to say you couldn't be raped if you took your clothes off.

You're the one who is deficient at reading and comprehending written English.

Or, YOU missed the entire purpose of his comment was to say if a girl was consenting, it can't be rape.

Once again, that's why you had to change his quote and add "and say no" so that you could change its meaning.

If his comment was so cut and dry, you wouldn't have had to lie and alter it. But you did.

Now, continue your little meltdown.

Or, YOU missed the entire purpose of his comment was to say if a girl was consenting, it can't be rape.

That wasn't his purpose. Otherwise, he would have just said if a girl consents it can't be rape. But he didn't say that did he?

Are you honestly too stupid to realize you've spent 3 days now defending a guy who was slut shaming rape victims?

That wasn't his purpose. Otherwise, he would have just said if a girl consents it can't be rape. But he didn't say that did he?

Are you honestly too stupid to realize you've spent 3 days now defending a guy who was slut shaming rape victims?

Watson, given it is Day 3 of this carousel, you might consider the fact that you might be getting reverse-trolled. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123

And so you decide what his purpose is? Regardless of what he actually writes? You'll forgive me if i don't defer to a lunatic temper tantrum thrower with a questionable grasp on reality as the arbiter of what people meant.

Carry on with the crying.

Last edited:
And so you decide what his purpose is? Regardless of what he actually writes? You'll forgive me if i don't defer to a lunatic temper tantrum thrower with a questionable grasp on reality as the arbiter of what people meant.

Carry on with the crying.

You keep throwing out these insults that largely just describe yourself.

Literally, everyone else picked up on what he was saying but you. Probably a good time to just admit you were wrong instead of continuing to support his argument.

The media touts the polls that say Harris is gaining rapidly and closing the gap. They want everyone to think she can win so the election can be stolen and the people will believe it. I can’t believe this once great country is facing, for the 3rd consecutive election, an election where we have two poor choices. We are in desperate need of a 3rd party where common sense abides.

desperate (Webster): a feeling of hopelessness that is so bad that there is no hope for success.

This is where we are.
Finally, someone who acknowledges both choices are terrible.

The choices aren't ideal. However, if you actually break down policy, the choice is crystal clear.

Most straight-think individuals can overcome Trump's spats with people like Whoopi in order to get the country back in the right direction.

Harris has made it clear she doesn't care about the immigration, our runaway debt. fanning the WWIII flames, inflation, crime and so much more.

Why in the world would anyone want 4 more years of this?

Reactions: GoCocksFight2021
Not when it comes to policy. Komrad Kamala would be an absolute disaster. Some of the worst ideas in Soviet history.
I'm liking her better every day. I especially like to see the right wing-nuts melt down and call her names because that actually helps her more.

I'm liking her better every day. I especially like to see the right wing-nuts melt down and call her names because that actually helps her more.

We already know you're a huge fan of skin color and gender.

What do you like about her in terms of policy?

You mean, right wing-nuts like the Washington Post. lol

When your opponent calls you ‘communist,’ maybe don’t propose price controls?​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/08/15/kamala-harris-price-gouging-groceries/

I mean, there's been some bad Democrats out there, but I didn't think they could be bad enough for the ultra liberal Washington Post to call you a commie. lol

At least one got to be a selection because voters selected him. The other was more anointed, you know, to save Democracy with price controls and the government takeover of healthcare. lol

Oh yeah. The party that wants to "save democracy" with an installed candidate that people didn't vote for.

I'm starting to see a distinct "lesser" of the two evils here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT