ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

Based on your post history, I just can’t even imagine your outrage if Kamala won the election but lost the popular vote. You would post for years about how it was rigged.

It's not like they haven't proven the last one was rigged.

Please explain why you're against Voter ID?

Polls have been wrong in recent years, not just in 2016 and underreporting Trump's strength in 2020, but remember "the big red wave" that was supposed to happen in 2022? If I'm going to pay attention to polls in the presidential race, it will be only in the 7 swing states. And even then, in regards to my chosen candidate, Harris (the opposition gives me no choice), I would only feel confident if she was up by at least 3 points.
Nonsense. The polls in 2016 were fairly accurate. Just look at the popular vote numbers and compare them to the polls from that time. Trump only won that election by less than 90,000 votes across three states, which is a miniscule number in the total votes cast.

You think the last one was rigged?

Because I don’t believe in limiting people from exercising their most essential constitutional right.
The last one was NOT rigged. Trump's own Attorney General, Bill Barr, and his DOJ people investigated and found no fraud that would have changed the election outcome. Chris Krebs, Trump's own Director of Cybersecurity, said the 2020 election was the safest and most secure in the history of U.S. elections. And judges including some Trump appointed judges ruled against the Trump campaign in their legal filings in 2020.

The last one was NOT rigged. Trump's own Attorney General, Bill Barr, and his DOJ people investigated and found no fraud that would have changed the election outcome. Chris Krebs, Trump's own Director of Cybersecurity, said the 2020 election was the safest and most secure in the history of U.S. elections. And judges including some Trump appointed judges ruled against the Trump campaign in their legal filings in 2020.

Is that idiot still whining about the 2020 election? What a damn, ignorant fool. He has the intellect of bloody turds on the carpet. LOL

So hilarious these nuts still lie about this. Even Trump has admitted he lost.

Reactions: gamecock stock
Harris kicked Trump's rear end in the debate. Lindsey Graham admits it. Republican pollster Frank Luntz and Fox' Britt Hume acknowledge it was Harris' night. Let's put it this way, in the movie "A Few Good Men", Trump was Jack Nicholson on the stand and Harris was Tom Cruise cross examining him.

Harris kicked Trump's rear end in the debate. Lindsey Graham admits it. Republican pollster Frank Luntz and Fox' Britt Hume acknowledge it was Harris' night. Let's put it this way, in the movie "A Few Good Men", Trump was Jack Nicholson on the stand and Harris was Tom Cruise cross examining him.
Which debate were you, Brit Hume, and the others with that opinion watching? I don't think either pulled away from the other, but Trump missed several opportunities, I will say that. He didn't even do that great and it was a draw, at worst....or best, depending on who you like. With a three on one debate, it shouldn't have been close.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Which debate were you, Brit Hume, and the others with that opinion watching? I don't think either pulled away from the other, but Trump missed several opportunities, I will say that. He didn't even do that great and it was a draw, at worst....or best, depending on who you like. With a three on one debate, it shouldn't have been close.
You obviously are in the minority. Online poll has it:
69% Harris
22% Trump
9% neither

69% Harris
22% Trump
9% neither
"Online poll" is kind of vague. Can you provide some clarity? I think Marco Rubio made a good point that actual voters see and analyze things differently than cable news commentators. I think somber people like Brit Hume, who realize what a vacuous, intellectually defunct buffoon Harris is, see her performance as better than it was because she didn't do things like cackle endlessly. Because she didn't come off as the obvious Marxist sewer rat they know she is, their view of her performance is colored.

No one, including you, thinks 69% of people watching think she "won" the debate.

With Trump having a pre-debate lead in Pennsylvania polling, I am suddenly more optimistic about his chances, because if she loses Pennsylvania, she will not be POTUS.

Here's a close one.

459262450_8220117944742593_3603614571867223358_n.jpg

• Haha

Scott Jennings, a Republican operative, said it was a Harris night about 10 mins after the debate ended, partly because he thought Trump did so poorly. He also mentioned Trump's selfish nature always gets him in trouble.

Repeating the claim about people eating dogs was batshit nuts. I couldn't believe that fool said that in a national debate. People that don't follow the news that closely (probably the undecided folks) likely thought Trump had lost his mind (which he has). Then he half way tossed Vance under the bus about abortion.

Already saw 2 focus groups mentioned online of undecided Pennsylvania voters. Both groups selected Harris as the winner by 60%.

She did as well as anyone could have expected tonight.

It was hilarious reading some of these things

69% Harris
22% Trump
9% neither

I don't think online polls are worth anything. Both camps have people running to those polls to vote. I've already seen one that had Trump winning by over 85%. Obviously, supporters are telling people to go vote in those.

I'm more interested in legit focus groups of people that say they haven't made up their mind who they will vote for and have a history of voting for candidates form both parties for President that watch the debate and then say who they think won.

That's why I mentioned the two groups I saw of Pennsylvania voters tonight that had most members picking Harris. That doesn't always mean they will vote for her- but several indicated they likely would.

Scott Jennings, a Republican operative, said it was a Harris night about 10 mins after the debate ended, partly because he thought Trump did so poorly. He also mentioned Trump's selfish nature always gets him in trouble.

Repeating the claim about people eating dogs was batshit nuts. I couldn't believe that fool said that in a national debate. People that don't follow the news that closely (probably the undecided folks) likely thought Trump had lost his mind (which he has). Then he half way tossed Vance under the bus about abortion.

Already saw 2 focus groups mentioned online of undecided Pennsylvania voters. Both groups selected Harris as the winner by 60%.

Liar ✔
Racist ✔
Kamala voter✔

You know, the more I think about it, the more I can understand how simpletons may think Harris "won" that debate. Like I said, Harris wasn't as mentally impotent as she normally is, so by comparison to her normal self, that made her look better. Plus, people can't help but compare her to Joetato's debate performance. Next to him she looked like Winston Churchill, which gives imbeciles a false sense that she did well. Unfortunately, the reality is the electorate is rife with shallow dullards that don't know any better or don't care, and that is her voter base. So she still has a good chance of winning in November.

"Online poll" is kind of vague. Can you provide some clarity? I think Marco Rubio made a good point that actual voters see and analyze things differently than cable news commentators. I think somber people like Brit Hume, who realize what a vacuous, intellectually defunct buffoon Harris is, see her performance as better than it was because she didn't do things like cackle endlessly. Because she didn't come off as the obvious Marxist sewer rat they know she is, their view of her performance is colored.

No one, including you, thinks 69% of people watching think she "won" the debate.

With Trump having a pre-debate lead in Pennsylvania polling, I am suddenly more optimistic about his chances, because if she loses Pennsylvania, she will not be POTUS.

Here's a close one.

459262450_8220117944742593_3603614571867223358_n.jpg
ROFLMAO......... News Channel Eight says Harris WON.... ROFLMAO.... She had that little sarcastic Giggle everytime Trump stated FACTS!! Then she was QUICK to say She wasnt for all of Joe Biden, Yet she was the deciding vote on the Inflation increase act, And the last one in the room begging for the Afghanistan pull out!!

Kamala- I don’t want to ban fracking! Also, Kamala, I’m in favor of banning fracking.
Kamala- I don’t believe in border walls, also Kamala, I will fix the border. Never been to the border, but I haven’t been to Europe either…..
Border wall?? she said quote "that is a Vanity project for Trump"!!! Now she all aboard on it. Tax Tips, she was deciding vote, Now she is against taxing tips.. She cant LIE enough can she!!

Reactions: ElectricalCock89

If there was a "mercy" rule in debates, they would have called it for Harris after the first 20 minutes.

Reactions: uscwatson21
I don't think online polls are worth anything. Both camps have people running to those polls to vote. I've already seen one that had Trump winning by over 85%. Obviously, supporters are telling people to go vote in those.

I'm more interested in legit focus groups of people that say they haven't made up their mind who they will vote for and have a history of voting for candidates form both parties for President that watch the debate and then say who they think won.

That's why I mentioned the two groups I saw of Pennsylvania voters tonight that had most members picking Harris. That doesn't always mean they will vote for her- but several indicated they likely would.
I quoted Yahoo News on that online poll.

In the meantime, both my Beagle and Yorkie Terrier are safe in my home.

Reactions: Forever Fowl
"They're eating dogs, cats and pets in Springfield" was a memorable quote by Trump last night. After that he disappointed his audience by not giving a discourse on one of his favorite characters, Hannibal Lecter. His handlers must have told him no more comments on Hannibal, death by shark attacks vs battery electrocutions in sinking boats.

Last edited:
When Lindsey Graham says that all of Trump's debate preparers should be fired, that tells you all you need to know about how the debate went for Trump. He called it a "disaster".

Last edited:
Is that idiot still whining about the 2020 election? What a damn, ignorant fool. He has the intellect of bloody turds on the carpet. LOL

So hilarious these nuts still lie about this. Even Trump has admitted he lost.

+ Take a Few Breaths
+ Wipe Your Face Off
+ Commit the Video Below to Your Memory
+ Save Yourself From Yourself

"They're eating dogs, cats and pets in Springfield" was a memorable quote by Trump last night. After that he disappointed his audience by not giving a discourse on one of his favorite characters, Hannibal Lecter. His handlers must have told him no more comments on Hannibal, death by shark attacks vs battery electrocutions in sinking boats.

This is what you're concerned with and not the fact our corrupt-to-the bone-government shoved 20,000 Haitians into a small town in Ohio for votes?

There are literally police reports of incidents if that's what turns you on.

https://www.scribd.com/embeds/76791...de=scroll&access_key=key-FgAt6C3w3O2whVVHFZHL

Last edited:
This is what your concerned with and not the fact our corrupt-to-the bone-government shoved 20,000 Haitians into a small town in Ohio for votes?

There are literally police reports of incidents if that's what turns you on.

https://www.scribd.com/embeds/76791...de=scroll&access_key=key-FgAt6C3w3O2whVVHFZHL

"Oh, it's just Trump being Trump". I see you haven't learned this coping mechanism yet which allows maga cultists to rationalize all those lies. If you saw the debate you would know the moderator fact checked Trump's silly accusations. You claim an MIB from USC yet you don't know the difference between your and you're? Remember your Dean's name?

"Oh, it's just Trump being Trump". I see you haven't learned this coping mechanism yet which allows maga cultists to rationalize all those lies. If you saw the debate you would know the moderator fact checked Trump's silly accusations. You claim an MIB from USC yet you don't know the difference between your and you're? Remember your Dean's name?

Did you read the police reports from Springfield or has reading now become challenging for you as well?

Anytime you're ready to put your money where your assertions are - please let me know.

Did you read the police reports from Springfield or has reading now become challenging for you as well?

Anytime you're ready to put your money where your assertions are - please let me know.

I'm sorry but your posts are not consistent for someone claiming an MIB degree from USC which is one of the most competitive grad school programs in the nation. The USC MIB grad program accepts less than 50 students each year and more than half are from other countries. Entrance requirements are steep and include high GRE scores as well as excellent academic achievement. It shouldn't take long for you to look at your diploma and tell us the name of your grad school Dean.

I'm sorry but your posts are not consistent for someone claiming an MIB degree from USC which is one of the most competitive grad school programs in the nation. The USC MIB grad program accepts less than 50 students each year and more than half are from other countries. Entrance requirements are steep and include high GRE scores as well as excellent academic achievement. It shouldn't take long for you to look at your diploma and tell us the name of your grad school Dean.

Why dance around the edges when you can put your money where your mouth is?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT