ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't listen last night but....how were Coach Muschamp & Todd doing?

I usually like to attend one show per year, usually at the beginning of the season. I did discover that Muschamp is a Heineken man at one of the shows. Still caught off guard by that. Thought for sure he was a Miller Lite guy.

I usually like to attend one show per year, usually at the beginning of the season. I did discover that Muschamp is a Heineken man at one of the shows. Still caught off guard by that. Thought for sure he was a Miller Lite guy.
Maybe a switch in beverages prompted the switch to a more docile sideline personality. I'm pretty sure that in the past he was downing tequila-and-absinthe shooters in the locker room.

Look at that ever-growing belly of his. Pretty obvious he likes the Heineken type beers.

Did say Deebo was looking good and may return before the end of the year.

Nice weather. Good to see fall is finally here.
Have gotten frost here the last two mornings in Lancaster. Didn't see on ground but was on studio apartment and car. I must live in a cold spot because I asked around and I seem to be almost alone.

Jumping on another conversation, lets talk about Clemson. We can't the recruits for Clemson see that Deshaun Watson won those games for Clemson and it was not the coaching staff, and they will not see those wins again. And the coaches staff got big raises because of him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT