ADVERTISEMENT

Frank hasn’t recruited well in....

I agree completely with almost everything listed. I will argue symantecs on one point - Felder's absence. Not Frank's 'fault', but completely within Frank's control (granted, I'm assuming Frank decided on suspension, etc, and not the University; if the University, then make take is null). Frank has to decide (and maybe he already has) whether he wants a white-glove-squeaky-clean program, or whether he wants to win. I don't think you can do both - not at the level of squeaky-clean-ness that Frank apparently wants. Just my opinion; I know plenty will disagree.

The way that I look at it is that Felder's actions, which he is SOLELY responsible for, put Frank into a position that he had to take disciplinary action… If it had been the first time, leniency may have been an option…. Since it was the second, it wasn't…

Felder is responsible for his actions… Frank is responsible for the reaction… Two totally different things… If Felder had minded his P's & Q's... kept "his nose clean"…. he'd be in school, on the team and the starting point guard right now…

With the exception of Minaya, all members of the recruiting class committed prior to Final Four run. I submit the benefits of the run will play out more over the next couple cycles.
Agree. Recruiting for this year's class was pretty much done before the Final Four run. Have faith Gamecock Nation. Coach Martin knows what he is doing and will bring us back up soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT