ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Martin with a interesting tweet.

This thread gives an indication that there are many clem fans posting as Gamecock fans, because they would rather berate our program than pull for their own team.

This thread gives an indication that there are many clem fans posting as Gamecock fans, because they would rather berate our program than pull for their own team.
What? You can't make any critique of the program without being a Clemson fan? Nah, I don't buy into that. That's the excuse people make when they can not debate the criticism being made. People always start using ad hominem attacks when they can no longer argue the issues.

I understand. I just remember the grumbling last year about recruiting following the FF and the Martin apologists (correctly IMO) pointed out that the FF run took place too late to have an impact on recruiting and to wait until this year. Well it is this year....and that window to use the FF run for recruiting is narrowing. My disappointment has little to do with any particular recruit.....it is the whole effort I see out of the staff. I don't see nearly the effort that Muschamp or Staley put into recruiting....you hear about what they are doing and you see it pay off. It is concerning, especially that has been the knock on Martin. No doubt he is a good coach, but......

You are right about Coach Frank... He lost his 2 recruiters to promotions.. Chuck Martin is the fix... The assistant he hired from The Baltimore/DC area has not delivered... There is no excuse for the instate failures... If he doesn't do better, it will cost him.. I hope he knows an assistant that can match Chuck Martin as a recruiter must be hired.. If he can run off players that fail, do the same for assistants that can't recruit...

All that being said, it's my hope we will separate these discussions from commitment threads.. I have read some encouraging things about Frink... My guess he is closer to Silva than Gueye as a player

Reactions: rogue cock
With FFF's track record, I'd guess this Frink would be a better player.

latest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT