ADVERTISEMENT

GAMECOCKS -VS- GEORGIA PREDICTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that how you pick your score is completely irrelevant and has no basis in fact/knowledge/certainty. Its not like we're Vegas where it makes a difference. I could just as easily thrown a dart at a board to come up with scores. I just thought it was an interesting/fun stat.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
It's just that things are trending for Georgia currently better than before. They haven't had this much talent stockpiled ever, or since players were rated stars. And anything 2015 or earlier is Coach Mark Richt territory. He always had trouble getting Georgia to win the big games.
In the Mark Richt era, Georgia won 8 times, and South Carolina 5 times. That's history. Georgia upgraded to a better coach. The last two years it's been:

2016: Georgia wins 28-14 in Columbia
2017: Georgia wins 28-10 in Athens

Who knows what will happen on Saturday, who wins, but it will certainly set the tone of whether Georgia will get the upper hand in the series currently, or it will be a back-and-forth series for the next 5 to 10 years. JMHO

Dawgs 38
Illegal Fighting Chickens 17
Beg to differ . Carolina has not gotten any respect from any of the football experts yet Georgia has been hyped up and bragged about more than any other team in America other than Clemson. Kirby Short and his snot slurping clay hounds will get a volcanic wake up call and get their tight little asses whipped to the tune of 41-17. Gamecocks are for real and now a legit power in the East.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Beg to differ . Carolina has not gotten any respect from any of the football experts yet Georgia has been hyped up and bragged about more than any other team in America other than Clemson. Kirby Short and his snot slurping clay hounds will get a volcanic wake up call and get their tight little asses whipped to the tune of 41-17. Gamecocks are for real and now a legit power in the East.
This is gold. Thank you. Georgia is being hyped up for no reason? Any perceived hype is a result of Kirby's relentless recruiting efforts and improvements on the field... we kind of had a decent year last year... like better than you've ever had. However, last year doesn't matter and that's why they play the game. I'll take the Dawgs in spite of your Gamecocks hype.
Serious question... I don't get the Kirby Short shot. What's up with that?

The Gamecocks will cover in this one, and can definitely win outright if Deebo gets loose. No fanbase in the country has a more exaggerated sense of their place in the college football universe than Georgia. Even though USC has played them well, and often beaten them, the Georgia fans still act like it is their God-given birthright to beat Carolina.

Wasn't the game where Lattimore ran all over them and beat them into submission a 3:30 hotter than hell game?

giphy.gif

Actually most Dawgs think 2019 is most likely the year but realize we have the talent, depth and coaching to have a shot this year. When's your last national title?? SEC title??

To be honest I was starting to worry about this game. Then I remembered that this cock team with better players needed a miracle FG in the final seconds to beat that powerhouse "FBS" school, LA Tech last season.
Gonna be tough watching hobbled Wonnum try to run down our guys in 104 degree index today on a bad ankle .

Actually most Dawgs think 2019 is most likely the year but realize we have the talent, depth and coaching to have a shot this year. When's your last national title?? SEC title??

Have not been in the conference near as long as you. We have finished ahead of you many times. It’s really not a surprise when it happens.

Have not been in the conference near as long as you. We have finished ahead of you many times. It’s really not a surprise when it happens.
So that's a zero. I understand that y'all haven't been in the conference forever. I remember when Vince Dooley helped bring South Carolina into the SEC. Without Georgia, very likely you're not in the SEC.

So that's a zero. I understand that y'all haven't been in the conference forever. I remember when Vince Dooley helped bring South Carolina into the SEC. Without Georgia, very likely you're not in the SEC.

You’ve won the conference 3 times since we joined in 1992. Yeah we have zero. You can thank the conference scheduling department for a couple of your trips to Atlanta when we proved on the field South Carolina was the better team.

Don’t know how much Vince was involved in us getting in. I have nothing to say negative about Dooley. He ran a great program and appeared to do it with integrity.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield

It was really Dick Bestwick. Dooley didn't help, didn't hurt.

I read that. He helped USC to get in. Ga could have blocked USC's entry if they had wanted to.
It was really Dick Bestwick. Dooley didn't help, didn't hurt.
Never have read anything about DB helping USC get into the SEC.

South Carolina is good, but I don't think we're there yet. I think UGA's depth wears SC down.
Georgia 34
SC 17

Hope I'm wrong.
Yes, didn't want to type directly that we weren't gonna win but I am pretty sure Sat is a loss.

I’ve heard some of these UGH-a fans think they are going to march into Columbia and come out with a victory. Well, I’ve got news for you assholes, I’m going to fight all of you before the game. The rules are pretty simple. You line up next to the George Rogers statue on the northwest corner of the stadium. Line is going to be single file and I’ve got some bros that will be there to MAKE SURE it stays single file. My bros are on this board and go by Chingon, Limestone and Pete. We train pretty much 24/7 at the local Kenpo Dojo. Name of our Dojo is the Sidewinders which signifies our viciousness and abilities. A sidewinder is a snake in case you’re a rough ridin' idiot who has garbage for brains and dumbass for balls. The line forms at 8AM because the game is early. My mom is going to drop us off at 7:30 at the stadium and won’t be back until like 10AM at the earliest so don’t think you can cry to anyone to make me stop smashing your faces until at least then and MAYBE even later though I’ll be eating my lunch then anyway so no big whoop. When you get in line you will wait your turn to take me on. I’ll let you have the first punch or kick because I don’t even care. I’m going to block it probably. Then I’ll unload a vicious boot right in your nuts. Gameover. If not then no biggie because I’ll throw a huge right handed haymaker right in your balls again. Then face, then ballsack rotating like that until you are down for the count. You won’t even land a punch or kick, I’ve got the ability to block them all. RULE NUMBER 2! No weapons. Anyone caught trying to sneak in some brass knucks or other items will get unloaded on by Chingon, then Limestone, then Pete. After I’ve dispensed street justice on all of the people in the line I’m going to meet my parents for lunch. They are not to be spoken to by any of you. We are having pop tarts and sandwiches and nature valley bars and dr. thunder because this is an early game and we can get breakfast food and lunch food both before going in. If you try to tell my step dad Rick that I’ve been brutally smashing your face and balls and face with my kicks and punches and spin kicks and leg sweeps and spinning backhands and grappling holds I will tell him you are lying and got mauled like by a dog that we saw in the neighborhood probably a pit bull or something. He will believe me. I’ve told him this before and he didn’t even try to believe the other guy that I destroyed in hand to hand. See you there UGH-a fans, for the last time.
Dude....this is one of The Best things I’ve ever read here on fgf. Flat out hilarious!

Reactions: DestinyDawgs2017
I’ve heard some of these UGH-a fans think they are going to march into Columbia and come out with a victory. Well, I’ve got news for you assholes, I’m going to fight all of you before the game. The rules are pretty simple. You line up next to the George Rogers statue on the northwest corner of the stadium. Line is going to be single file and I’ve got some bros that will be there to MAKE SURE it stays single file. My bros are on this board and go by Chingon, Limestone and Pete. We train pretty much 24/7 at the local Kenpo Dojo. Name of our Dojo is the Sidewinders which signifies our viciousness and abilities. A sidewinder is a snake in case you’re a rough ridin' idiot who has garbage for brains and dumbass for balls. The line forms at 8AM because the game is early. My mom is going to drop us off at 7:30 at the stadium and won’t be back until like 10AM at the earliest so don’t think you can cry to anyone to make me stop smashing your faces until at least then and MAYBE even later though I’ll be eating my lunch then anyway so no big whoop. When you get in line you will wait your turn to take me on. I’ll let you have the first punch or kick because I don’t even care. I’m going to block it probably. Then I’ll unload a vicious boot right in your nuts. Gameover. If not then no biggie because I’ll throw a huge right handed haymaker right in your balls again. Then face, then ballsack rotating like that until you are down for the count. You won’t even land a punch or kick, I’ve got the ability to block them all. RULE NUMBER 2! No weapons. Anyone caught trying to sneak in some brass knucks or other items will get unloaded on by Chingon, then Limestone, then Pete. After I’ve dispensed street justice on all of the people in the line I’m going to meet my parents for lunch. They are not to be spoken to by any of you. We are having pop tarts and sandwiches and nature valley bars and dr. thunder because this is an early game and we can get breakfast food and lunch food both before going in. If you try to tell my step dad Rick that I’ve been brutally smashing your face and balls and face with my kicks and punches and spin kicks and leg sweeps and spinning backhands and grappling holds I will tell him you are lying and got mauled like by a dog that we saw in the neighborhood probably a pit bull or something. He will believe me. I’ve told him this before and he didn’t even try to believe the other guy that I destroyed in hand to hand. See you there UGH-a fans, for the last time.
Best post in years! HOF material!

Reactions: SumterGamecockGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT