ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks win total in 24

And again I will point out to you that we have upgraded our coaching staff in the past 2 years.

These are your quotes below regarding our most important coaching staff acquistion.

=============================

"It could be that no OC worth a flip had confidence in Beamer to work for him."

"And I'm still unsure about his hiring of Loggains the year before, who was called the worst OC in the NFL"

"I still do not know what was in Loggains resume/background that hollered: "HIRE". If anyone can explain that one, do so"

"I was in hurry and left out that Beamer's hiring of Loggains who had the reputation in the NFL as the worst OC there, makes you wonder why he settled on him."

~ Gamecock Stock

These are your quotes below regarding our most important coaching staff acquistion.

=============================

"And I'm still unsure about his hiring of Loggains the year before, who was called the worst OC in the NFL"

"I still do not know what was in Loggains resume/background that hollered: "HIRE". If anyone can explain that one, do so"

"I was in hurry and left out that Beamer's hiring of Loggains who had the reputation in the NFL as the worst OC there, makes you wonder why he settled on him."

~ Gamecock Stock
Absolutely, I have been unsure about Loggains. I am to this day. And you can quote me on that too in the future. But he is better than Satterfield, who may be on thin ice at Nebraska, at least with their fans. He certainly has the NFL experience over Satterfield. And you ignore the upgrading of the rest of the staff this past season, which includes bringing in someone with NFL experience.

Absolutely, I have been unsure about Loggains. I am to this day. And you can quote me on that too in the future. But he is better than Satterfield, who may be on thin ice at Nebraska, at least with their fans. He certainly has the NFL experience over Satterfield. And you ignore the upgrading of the rest of the staff this past season.

How about this. You've been repeating your 7 Wins thing for awhile now and you're an investor.

Let's put a friendly on it. We can do it online in an escrow account. Fully transparent.

How about this. You've been repeating your 7 Wins thing for awhile now and you're an investor.

Let's put a friendly on it. We can do it online in an escrow account. Fully transparent.
And I have admitted that my bias is involved in that "7 wins thing". Since you are so good at searching for past quotes, I'm sure you can find that quote too, if you want. I doubt you do though.

And in regards to the upgrading of our coaching staff, you conveniently ignore that we brought in an additional coach this year with NFL experience plus, I recall, 2 assistant coaches with Head Coaching experience. Like I said, we will do fine this season.

Apparently, I have more confidence in Beamer than you do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
And I have admitted that my bias is involved in that "7 wins thing". Since you are so good at searching for past quotes, I'm sure you can find that quote too, if you want. I doubt you do though.

And in regards to the upgrading of our coaching staff, you conveniently ignore that we brought in an additional coach this year with NFL experience plus, I recall, 2 assistant coaches with Head Coaching experience. Like I said, we will do fine this season.

So we're down to fine now. I'll give you 3-to-1 odds.

So we're down to fine now. I'll give you 3-to-1 odds.
Yes we will do fine Apparently, I have more confidence in Beamer than you do. And what was it I read the other day that you have been hedging on how long Beamer will last (one year....5 years)?

Yes we will do fine Apparently, I have more confidence in Beamer than you do. And what was it I read the other day that you have been hedging on how long Beamer will last (one year....5 years)?

Yep. I've said all along that if he only wins 3/4 or less this season that could be an issue. Otherwise, he's two wins from best ever so he's not going anywhere until at least the end of 2025.

Please feel free to post any receipts that don't gel with this.

Yep. I've said all along that if he only wins 3/4 or less this season that could be an issue. Otherwise, he's two wins from best ever so he's not going anywhere until at least the end of 2025.

Please feel free to post any receipts that don't gel with this.
Muschamp was around the same number, as I recall, to being the "best ever" at the same point.

Why not take the 3-to-1 bet? I don't remember that discussion at all.
REPEATING: I said my bias was involved in that. And I said that weeks ago. I have both a Bachelors and Masters degree from USC. I believe I mentioned that when I said my bias was involved.

REPEATING: I said my bias was involved in that. And I said that weeks ago. I have both a Bachelors and Masters degree from USC. I believe I mentioned that when I said my bias was involved.

You say alot of things Stock. That's my point. Still enjoy our convos though.

People need to accept reality. We all don't think alike. We all don't look alike. We all don't worship in the same church denomination. We all don't vote alike. We all don't invest alike. That's life.

Reactions: Lurker123
People need to accept reality. We all don't think alike. We all don't look alike. We all don't worship in the same church denomination. We all don't vote alike. We all don't invest alike. That's life.

All I've been doing is positing reality via your own words? What else is there?

All I've been doing is positing reality via your own words? What else is there?
And you, on purpose, ignore that I said Beamer overachieved his first 2 seasons here. And I have said I did not like the Beamer hire. Is that double-talk or is that calling them how I see them as things evolve?

And where am I double talking? I previously, weeks ago, said my bias was involved in the "7 wins thing". And I have from Day One not liked the Loggains hire?

You've stated 100 times that you believe we're going to 7 wins this season. I've posted your other contradictory comments so no need to rehash.

I gave you great odds to gauge which direction your thinking actually was. Now it's answered.

You've stated 100 times that you believe we're going to 7 wins this season. I've posted your other contradictory comments so no need to rehash.

I gave you great odds to gauge which direction your thinking actually was. Now it's answered.
And I said weeks ago ago that the "7 wins thing" was my bias. But you ignore that. No one here can have a good, civil conversation with you because you WANT to have strife. I do not understand people like you. In the past, you have made ridiculous accusations such as Lurker and me are the same person. THAT is an example of someone being a trouble-maker.

What contradictory statements have I made? I have not seen them.

And I said weeks ago ago that the "7 wins thing" was my bias. But you ignore that. No one here can have a good, civil conversation with you because you WANT to have strife. I do not understand people like you. In the past, you have made ridiculous accusations such as Lurker and me are the same person. THAT is an example of someone being a trouble-maker.

Now you're shifting your position to play the victim. All I did was point out how you contradict yourself and offered you a great bet to determine where you confidence level was on your 7 Wins bias with the contradictory comments also in mind.

I posted the OC hire above with is probably the most important coaching position there is for Beamer. Do I need to post more? The inventory is not small.
The OC position is the most important.? That is your opinion.

"post more".

The OC position is the most important.? That is your opinion.

"post more".

Don't have time right now to fully dig in but will......Here's some gems in the meantime.

I'm actually not sure what else you would need. How does this gel with your 7-5 claims?

=======================

"I'm concluding that you feel Beamer is over his head. If so, you won't get any argument from me."

It sickens me when I realize Muschamp ran our program so far into the ground it's going to take

I supplied a link to a site that tries go quantify the talent on hand for schools. It wasn't a compilation of recruiting rankings, but an attempt at counting straight up the number of 5,4 and 3 stars on a team that year. By that standard, we out-talented Ole Miss and Missouri for the past few...
southcarolina.forums.rivals.com

Offensive and defensive rankings for 24

by most football magazines has the QB-14 RB-10 OL -13 DL-11 CB-11 LB-12 WR-13 TE-11 out of 16. Getting to 6-6 will be a accomplishment.

And another:

"Those fans who pushed for Beamer to be hired, because he was a recruiting guru, got sold a bill of goods."

I want to eat crow so bad; Today was a good start

Everyone knows my opinion on past coaching hire but we are here and today was a great day!!

"I for one don't believe that Beamer has done a bad job recruiting. "

It sickens me when I realize Muschamp ran our program so far into the ground it's going to take

Just ask'n'... anyone predicting better than 5-7 this season or next??? (Using the word "IF" disqualifies any response). It will take a 7-5 record for Carolina to probably finish 4-4 in the SEC Will a sub-.500 conference record be acceptable in a coaches 4th season? Something to think about...

Did you attend The Lurker School of DoubleTalk? :)

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/posts/6180460/react?reaction_id=1

Don't have time right now to fully dig in but will......Here's some gems in the meantime.

I'm actually not sure what else you would need. How does this gel with your 7-5 claims?

=======================

"I'm concluding that you feel Beamer is over his head. If so, you won't get any argument from me."

I supplied a link to a site that tries go quantify the talent on hand for schools. It wasn't a compilation of recruiting rankings, but an attempt at counting straight up the number of 5,4 and 3 stars on a team that year. By that standard, we out-talented Ole Miss and Missouri for the past few...

Offensive and defensive rankings for 24

by most football magazines has the QB-14 RB-10 OL -13 DL-11 CB-11 LB-12 WR-13 TE-11 out of 16. Getting to 6-6 will be a accomplishment.

And another:

"Those fans who pushed for Beamer to be hired, because he was a recruiting guru, got sold a bill of goods."

I want to eat crow so bad; Today was a good start

Everyone knows my opinion on past coaching hire but we are here and today was a great day!!

"I for one don't believe that Beamer has done a bad job recruiting. "

Just ask'n'... anyone predicting better than 5-7 this season or next??? (Using the word "IF" disqualifies any response). It will take a 7-5 record for Carolina to probably finish 4-4 in the SEC Will a sub-.500 conference record be acceptable in a coaches 4th season? Something to think about...

Did you attend The Lurker School of DoubleTalk? :)

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/posts/6180460/react?reaction_id=1
I told you numerous times my bias was involved. I said that weeks ago. But being the the trouble-maker you are, you ignore that.

Maybe on some level. However, it's rooted in fact.
Everything I have posted is accurate. I did not like the Beamer hire. But he overachieved in his first 2 seasons. Is that double-talk or is it calling them as I see them? He did not do a good job last season. Is that double-talk or calling them as I see them? He did a good job in the Transfer Portal but not so good in high school recruiting. Is that double-talk or calling them as I see them? Is he doing a good job in the average stars of high school recruits he is getting (as he did in the early part of the recruiting season last year) or is he falling down in recruiting at the tail end of last season as he did? Is that double-talk or is that calling them as I see them at the time?

EVERYTHING I posted is accurate.

Goodness, you are getting ridiculous.

Everything I have posted is accurate. I did not like the Beamer hire. But he overachieved in his first 2 seasons. Is that double-talk or is it calling them as I see them? He did not do a good job last season. Is that double-talk or calling them as I see them? He did a good job in the Transfer Portal but not so good in high school recruiting. Is that double-talk or calling them as I see them? Is he doing a good job in the average stars of high school recruits he is getting (as he did in the early part of the recruiting season last year) or is he falling down in recruiting at the tail end of last season as he did? Is that double-talk or is that calling them as I see them at the time?

EVERYTHING I posted is accurate.

Goodness, you are getting ridiculous.

Then why don't you take the great odds bet when you're the seasoned investor you are?

Bias is a function of confidence level. no?

I just offered you a ringer in that regard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT