ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks win total in 24

So, we say he's too negative and then follow that up with saying he's too positive?

That fits, for the type of poster who asks questions, ignores the answers and then hurts insults based on something people didn't say.

Lurker - Why not just quit the charade of telling us what your other BOTs meant to say? You're not fooling anyone at this point.

So Stock - You post a trash article and eagerly tried to support it's legitimacy.

Now you're downplaying the schedule and upping your expectations?

This season, we play 4 teams in the Top 12 and 7 teams in the Top 20.

I don't ever recall a season like this, but correct if I'm wrong?

You're predicting 7-5, yet also have recently stated:

"I'm concluding that you feel Beamer is over his head. If so, you won't get any argument from me."

It sickens me when I realize Muschamp ran our program so far into the ground it's going to take

I supplied a link to a site that tries go quantify the talent on hand for schools. It wasn't a compilation of recruiting rankings, but an attempt at counting straight up the number of 5,4 and 3 stars on a team that year. By that standard, we out-talented Ole Miss and Missouri for the past few...
southcarolina.forums.rivals.com
"It could be that no OC worth a flip had confidence in Beamer to work for him."

Offensive and defensive rankings for 24

by most football magazines has the QB-14 RB-10 OL -13 DL-11 CB-11 LB-12 WR-13 TE-11 out of 16. Getting to 6-6 will be a accomplishment.
And another:

"Those fans who pushed for Beamer to be hired, because he was a recruiting guru, got sold a bill of goods."

I want to eat crow so bad; Today was a good start

Everyone knows my opinion on past coaching hire but we are here and today was a great day!!

"I for one don't believe that Beamer has done a bad job recruiting. "

It sickens me when I realize Muschamp ran our program so far into the ground it's going to take

Just ask'n'... anyone predicting better than 5-7 this season or next??? (Using the word "IF" disqualifies any response). It will take a 7-5 record for Carolina to probably finish 4-4 in the SEC Will a sub-.500 conference record be acceptable in a coaches 4th season? Something to think about...

Did you attend The Lurker School of DoubleTalk? :)

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/posts/6180460/react?reaction_id=1

WARD,

I have stated many times I was vehemently against the hiring of Beamer because I preferred someone with Head Coaching experience. But I have also stated MANY times that Beamer "overachieved" in his first 2 seasons here. But for some mysterious reason, THAT is ignored. In fact one of the many trolls here criticized me for using the term "over achieved" rather than "great". Again, I find it mysterious that is left out. And regarding my 7-5 prediction for this year, I stated earlier TODAY, that my bias may be reflected in saying 7-5. Would you feel better if I had said 3-9 rather than 7-5? Hmmmmmm?

It's typical of some on this site to leave out facts and information.

Last edited:
WARD, I have stated many times I was vehemently against the hiring of Beamer because I preferred someone with Head Coaching experience. But I have also stated MANY times that Beamer "overachieved" in his first 2 seasons here. But for some mysterious reason, THAT is ignored. In fact one of the many trolls here criticized me for using the term "over achieved" rather than "great". Again, I find it mysterious that is left out. And regarding my 7-5 prediction for this year, I stated earlier TODAY, that my bias may be reflected in saying 7-5.

Which is it Stock? Did we get "sold a bill of goods" who "no quality OC worth a flip wants to work with" or are we going to defy all expectations and go 7-5 this season?

If we don't have an OC worth a flip, how is he possibly going to take a brand new offense no one has seen and go 7-5 with the brutal schedule where we'll be favored in only 4 games?

If you're still driving back from Oxford, please be safe and respond at your convenience.

Reactions: PaleoCock
Which is it Stock? Did we get "sold a bill of goods" who "no quality OC worth a flip wants to work with" or are we going to defy all expectations and go 7-5 this season?

If we don't have an OC worth a flip, how is he possibly going to take a brand new offense no one has seen and go 7-5 with the brutal schedule where we'll be favored in only 4 games?

If you're still driving back from Oxford, please be safe and respond at your convenience.
Again, Ward, I mentioned earlier that my bias may be showing (that I may be overly optimistic). Why do you continuously ignore that? Hmmmmmm? Why do you ignore that I am very complimentary of our DC? Hmmmmmm? Why have you left out that I said a few months ago that I felt Beamer upgraded his staff, for the most part in the off-season? Why? Why do you ignore that I said we got some quality skill people through the portal? Why do you leave out I have said in the past that Beamer overachieved his first 2 seasons here and thus could do it again. Why are you so sensitive? Would your feel better if I said 3-9 record?

Ward, if you want credibility, you need to state everything I have said.

Oh, and by the way, the Southeast Regional conference of the conservative, very patriotic Children Of the American Revolution conference in Oxford that I gladly witnessed ended over a week ago. But, as is typical of you, I'm sure you will leave that out and make reference to Oxford again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker123
Again, Ward, I mentioned earlier that my bias may be showing (that I may be overly optimistic). Why do you continuously ignore that? Hmmmmmm? Why do you ignore that I am very complimentary of our DC? Hmmmmmm? Why do you ignore that I said we got some quality skill people through the portal? Why do you leave out I have said in the past that Beamer overachieved his first 2 seasons here and thus could do it again. Why are you so sensitive? Would your feel better if I said 3-9 record?

Ward, if you want credibility, you need to state everything I have said.

It's simple. At some point in between your crushing on coaches like Lane Kiffin, please explain why you believe we'll go 7-5 this season given all of the doubts you've posted about Beamer, the articles you've provided, and the fact you know less than zero about the new offense?

It's simple. At some point in between your crushing on coaches like Lane Kiffin, please explain why you believe we'll go 7-5 this season given all of the doubts you've posted about Beamer, the articles you've provided, and the fact you know less than zero about the new offense?
Go back and read what I posted to Watson. Again, would you prefer I said 3-9? Sheesh. You people are sensitive.

Oh and in case you missed it, I had the good fortune to attend and witness the Southeast Regional Conference of the conservative and patriotic Children of the American Revolution conference in Oxford that ended this past Sunday. But, I'm sure you will ignore that too.

Here you go bud.

You realize that those are quotes from anonymous coaches, and not quotes from Stock right?

What am I saying? You're the guy who reads multiple posts covering a topic over multiple years and multiple programs, and then just ask why it's all about "just one year".

Talk about "troll or moron". You either can't read English well, or are misreading on purpose to troll. I know which one I think it is.

Reactions: gamecock stock
You realize that those are quotes from anonymous coaches, and not quotes from Stock right?

What am I saying? You're the guy who reads multiple posts covering a topic over multiple years and multiple programs, and then just ask why it's all about "just one year".

Talk about "troll or moron". You either can't read English well, or are misreading on purpose to troll. I know which one I think it is.
And they ignore the positive comments I passed along from an ex-teammate and current teammate of Sellers. What would they say if the comments were negative? You cannot reason with these people.

Reactions: Lurker123
Hey guy, AGAIN, where did I say he is "terrible"?

I have to admit, this gave me a huge laugh.

It's possible he actually couldn't understand your post, and thought you were saying those things. But he can manage a smart phone well enough to get to this page and type posts, so I doubt it's that.

What's much more likely is that he was trying to troll you, thought he had a big "gotcha" moment, and it blew up in his face.

Brings me back to a conversation we had a few months back. It makes me wonder if some of the trolls would argue against what people actually said, instead of making sh!t up, what the board would be like.

Reactions: gamecock stock
I have to admit, this gave me a huge laugh.

It's possible he actually couldn't understand your post, and thought you were saying those things. But he can manage a smart phone well enough to get to this page and type posts, so I doubt it's that.

What's much more likely is that he was trying to troll you, thought he had a big "gotcha" moment, and it blew up in his face.

Brings me back to a conversation we had a few months back. It makes me wonder if some of the trolls would argue against what people actually said, instead of making sh!t up, what the board would be like.
What gets me is that we are all on the same team, pulling for the same team. But, you can't tell that by this site. Some people just want to argue and like being miserable.

What gets me is that we are all on the same team, pulling for the same team. But, you can't tell that by this site. Some people just want to argue and like being miserable.

We aren't on the same team.

Just one example: - Some people are actively rooting for Coach Beamer to fail and get fired. Some aren't.

Just one example: - Some people are actively rooting for Coach Beamer to fail and get fired. Some aren't.

No one is rooting for Beamer to fail. The ones who want him fired especially aren’t. We are the ones who actually want to win games and it hurts when we are awful.

The people who put Beamer above the program are the ones who don’t mind losing.

No one is rooting for Beamer to fail. The ones who want him fired especially aren’t. We are the ones who actually want to win games and it hurts when we are awful.

The people who put Beamer above the program are the ones who don’t mind losing.

Well, another comment of yours that makes no sense.

Not rooting for Beamer to fail but want him fired. Perfectly illogical nonsense.

Sure they are. You are one.

There are others. Totally worthless, but yet you will continue.

Well, another comment of yours that makes no sense.

Not rooting for Beamer to fail but want him fired. Perfectly illogical nonsense.

Sure they are. You are one.

There are others. Totally worthless, but yet you will continue.

Beamer has already failed. We don’t need him to lose games to show that.

His only chance at real success was being able to surround himself with talented coordinators. So far he’s been incapable of doing that.

I was vehemently against the Beamer hire. I have praised the job he has done his first 2 seasons here. I was critical of his 3rd season here. I have predicted no less than a 7-5 record for us this coming season. Why? His work in the Transfer Portal this year bringing in the 10th best class. 2 seasons ago, he brought in the 3rd rated class and we proceeded to win 8 games. The next year he brought in the 47th best class and we proceeded to have the disappointing year we had this past season. I'm interested in knowing as to whether you classify me as "actively rooting" for Beamer to "fail and get fired"? (Remember, I was vehemently against his hire).

I was vehemently against the Beamer hire. I have praised the job he has done his first 2 seasons here. I was critical of his 3rd season here. I have predicted no less than a 7-5 record for us this coming season. Why? His work in the Transfer Portal this year bringing in the 10th best class. 2 seasons ago, he brought in the 3rd rated class and we proceeded to win 8 games. The next year he brought in the 47th best class and we proceeded to have the disappointing year we had this past season. I'm interested in knowing as to whether you classify me as "actively rooting" for Beamer to "fail and get fired"? (Remember, I was vehemently against his hire).

Being against someone being hired is not evidence they want him to fail and get fired now. That's simply common sense.

If I thought that was you, I'd have said so. You might have noticed, I share an opinion or two and say exactly what I mean.

Nutty Watson wants him to get fired. The only way that happens is if he fails. Therefore, he wants him to fail. He's not going to get fired if he wins 7-8 games.

Watson wants to lie and pretend that he wants him to win games but also get fired. As illogical as he is with his posts, that's even more extreme.

uscwatson21: No one is rooting for Beamer to fail. The ones who want him fired especially aren’t.

Watson wants to lie and pretend that he wants him to win games but also get fired. As illogical as he is with his posts, that's even more extreme.

I want my Gamecocks to win games.

It’s so odd to me that you guys continue to place a person above our program. So weird.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT