ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks win total in 24

I cant believe some think we didnt.........

You mean like Elon? There's also books about it. Movies about it.

I'm neutral but given everything that's come out about our government over the past few years and the charade shenanigans our intel agencies have been involved in (COVID, Kennedy, etc) who in their right mind wouldn't be skeptical?

As long as you believe it's true....
I post numbers and publication. You can believe what you choose and ignore the documentation. Nothing is made up. It's like when I said Kiffin has won 2 conference championships. That was "false" until we pointed out the source. Then it became "So what?".

Don't go swimming in the nude, Ward and stick your head in the sand. If you do, you risk your rear end getting sunburned.

Last edited:
I post numbers and publication. You can believe what you choose and ignore the documentation. Nothing is made up. It's like when I said Kiffin has won 2 conference championships. That was "false" until we pointed out the source. Then it became "So what?".

Don't go swimming in the nude, Ward and stick your head in the sand. If you do, you risk your rear end getting sunburned.

You're fawning over a coach who got fired from his primary D1 job and then landed a position with the Owls of Florida Atlantic and had some success on that level. It's Chadwell 2.0.

He was also cried more about the NIL than any other coach in the SEC until big donors stepped in.

You're fawning over a coach who got fired from his primary D1 job and then landed a position with the Owls of Florida Atlantic and had some success on that level. It's Chadwell 2.0.

He was also cried more about the NIL than any other coach in the SEC until big donors stepped in.
And you are ignoring his success, even without NIL. And by the way, Chadwell's team last season finished in the Top 25. In fact he has won at several schools and moved up consistently. Also, by the way, I think it was Lurker, who posted here a chart showing the Ole Miss' Team NIL Value for 2024 was 9th out of 16 SEC teams. Kiffin better get out the crying towels.

And you are ignoring his success, even without NIL. And by the way, Chadwell's team last season finished in the Top 25. In fact he has won at several schools and moved up consistently. Also, by the way, I think it was Lurker, who posted here a chart showing the Ole Miss' Team NIL Value for 2024 was 9th out of 16 SEC teams. Kiffin better get out the crying towels.

Kiffin does deserve credit for being honest about Ole Miss's advantages and the ridiculous system.

------------------

“It just probably sounds strange to a lot of people for me to say the disaster when we’re out there maximizing it as well as you can and as well as anybody,” Kiffin said.

“But to me, that tells you how much of a disaster it is. Even though it benefits us, I’m still telling you it’s a disaster even though it benefits us at Ole Miss a lot.”

"The Ole Miss donors are some of the richest collectives in the sport and have played a critical part in attracting high-profile additions to Oxford from the transfer portal."

"The portal has turned college football into free agency. It's like NFL free agency without a salary cap or contracts. It’s really challenging to manage rosters and build teams now"

https://collegefootballnetwork.com/lane-kiffin-gets-candid-about-nil/

There's nothing quite like Lurker sources.

Kiffin does deserve credit for being honest about Ole Miss's advantages and the ridiculous system.

------------------

“It just probably sounds strange to a lot of people for me to say the disaster when we’re out there maximizing it as well as you can and as well as anybody,” Kiffin said.

“But to me, that tells you how much of a disaster it is. Even though it benefits us, I’m still telling you it’s a disaster even though it benefits us at Ole Miss a lot.”

"The Ole Miss donors are some of the richest collectives in the sport and have played a critical part in attracting high-profile additions to Oxford from the transfer portal."

"The portal has turned college football into free agency. It's like NFL free agency without a salary cap or contracts. It’s really challenging to manage rosters and build teams now"
And yet their NIL is 9th out of 16 SEC teams, BUT, they are projected to get into the 12-team playoffs. Someone looks to be maximizing the talent he has on hand.

And yet their NIL is 9th out of 16 SEC teams, BUT, they are projected to get into the 12-team playoffs. Someone looks to be maximizing the talent he has on hand.

Stock - How many times do you need to be told that those NIL money rankings are fake?

If it was public knowledge, it would be a pinned tweet across every sports forum in the country because it would expose the advantages that certain schools have paying for their teams.

Please quit falling for click bait.

Reactions: PaleoCock
Stock - How many times do you need to be told that those NIL money rankings are fake?

If it was public knowledge, it would be a pinned tweet across every sports forum in the country because it would expose the advantages that certain schools have paying for their teams.

It's hard to tell if a couple of guys on here are trolls or morons?

Reactions: Ward Jr

So, when you refer to something regarding NIL, it's true. But, the others are "fake". Take a step back and see it's hard to reason with you. I'm not trying to be critical of you. I like the fact that you are gung ho about Bitcoin. So, I'm not being "personal" with you. It's fake if it proves you wrong. It's true if it proves you right. Everything you don't like is bogus. But if it agrees with your pre-determined mind set, it's pure gold. It's hard to have a discussion when you take that approach.

I have nothing against Beamer. And I hope we beat the crap out of Ole Miss.

• Love
Reactions: Lurker123
IMO, it's just one guy with several accounts repeating the same material over and over again.
So, I'm Lurker now? Are we back to THAT again. SMH

"Moron or troll". As they say, when on the losing end, start with the name-calling.

It's hard to tell if a couple of guys on here are trolls or morons?

And here I was trying to have a civil discussion. I guess disagreeing equals "troll" now? Or is it "moron" because I posted links and facts to back up my stances?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamecock Jacque
And here I was trying to have a civil discussion. I guess disagreeing equals "troll" now?

Focus on this Lurker:

https://collegefootballnetwork.com/lane-kiffin-gets-candid-about-nil/

I didn't take it down and I didn't claim the moon landing was fake or real. You need some sun Jacque.
Look, it was your thread and, yes, we have the ability to delete our own threads. Don't call other people pansies. I think Musk trolled you and you fell for it. As far as whether you said this or that, kind of hard to go back and check what no longer exists.

Look, it was your thread and, yes, we have the ability to delete our own threads. Don't call other people pansies. I think Musk trolled you and you fell for it. As far as whether you said this or that, kind of hard to go back and check what no longer exists.

Not sure what you're talking about here. I didn't take the thread down though. From what I recall, Caleb did citing it got political.

Reactions: Gamecock Jacque
Gamecocks go 5-7 again and Beamer is on the stovetop.
Bass,

Did you like the Beamer hire when it was first made?

If....IF Beamer was to not survive past the 2025 season, who would you like to see be the Head Coach? If you can't name names, at least say what kind of background you'd want in a new Head Coach (NOTE: I predict Shane will survive).

Last edited:
Not sure what you're talking about here. I didn't take the thread down though. From what I recall, Caleb did citing it got political.
Usually the thread gets locked but the thread is still visible. You went full retard for everyone to see so I think you deleted it. You put down people who have earned college degrees, which tells us all that you've got zip-a-dee-doo-dah. It's too bad we can't go back and read your arguments. You seemed to argue that someone like Jethro Bodine would take us to Mars. Two years ago we were simpatico on almost everything but that's changed now. I feel that you're going through something so I will lighten up. Please stop calling people names because they have a different opinion. I'm on here for the fun of it. I WANT to be your friend.

Beamer has his work cut out for him as the gamecocks are recruiting against some of the best teams and now add Oklahoma and Texas to the list. If Beamer can keep the gamecocks competitive meaning being bowl eligible most of the time I can see him getting an extension for more years. Hard time seeing anything else happening in the future because now of this situation with the new NIL. Gamecocks have just a few years of being relevant in football.

Usually the thread gets locked but the thread is still visible. You went full retard for everyone to see so I think you deleted it. You put down people who have earned college degrees, which tells us all that you've got zip-a-dee-doo-dah. It's too bad we can't go back and read your arguments. You seemed to argue that someone like Jethro Bodine would take us to Mars. Two years ago we were simpatico on almost everything but that's changed now. I feel that you're going through something so I will lighten up. Please stop calling people names because they have a different opinion. I'm on here for the fun of it. I WANT to be your friend.

Feel free to reach out to Caleb to verify that he took it down. What's your argument for that it definitely happened? Because HODA said so? Have you seen how badly mainstream media has been exposed these last 3-4 years? Now ask yourself the question -- why haven't we been back in almost 55 years? I have no idea if we went or not -- but neither do you. That's why I posed the question.

Two years ago we were simpatico on almost everything but that's changed now. I feel that you're going through something so I will lighten up. Please stop calling people names because they have a different opinion. I'm on here for the fun of it. I WANT to be your friend.

It's to your credit that you are so much more forgiving than I am.

It's to your credit that you are so much more forgiving than I am.

Please provide the receipts Lurker versus flashing your victim card and hoping no one will call you out.

This is quite ironic given all of the things you've slung at other posters.

To be fair, she'll get mad when we lose. She just gets her tampon twisted and starts swearing at any fan on the gamethread who isn't super happy to be losing.
https://southcarolina.forums.rivals...h-his-crew-coaches.383907/page-3#post-6169096
And "newfound"? You really are an idiot. He's been around here longer than you.
https://southcarolina.forums.rivals...d-12th-in-the-sec.384090/page-11#post-6172269

I remember one troll being so insulted that I compared Beamer to Kiffin that she worked herself up into a frenzy and declared that his wins would plummet the minute the qb Carrol left the team.

I admit, I get a good chuckle as Kiffin continually proves her wrong.

The guy can coach. It speaks volumes when someone tries to deny it.

Please provide the receipts Lurker versus flashing your victim card and hoping no one will call you out.

This is quite ironic given all of the things you've slung at other posters.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals...h-his-crew-coaches.383907/page-3#post-6169096

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals...d-12th-in-the-sec.384090/page-11#post-6172269
Look, we're all made in God's image so we should be respectful to each other. I include myself in that. I certainly don't mind other opinions. We all probably agree on more things than not. We should treat each other with love and respect. Sound good?

Look, we're all made in God's image so we should be respectful to each other. I include myself in that. I certainly don't mind other opinions. We all probably agree on more things than not. We should treat each other with love and respect. Sound good?

Absolutely. Just not a fan of false accusations and behaving like a hypocrite which was on full display above.

No "credit", I just want the old Ward back.

I'm not sure what you mean here? Look at the number of posters who have recently called out all of anti-team/anti-Beamer propaganda from the Lurker and Stock accounts -- King Ward, Paleo, Turncock, Myself, DeeDave, Cock'fyr, TNGamecock, etc. And these are the only posters that will even interact. Most wrote them off as trolls/bots a long time ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT