ADVERTISEMENT

H. Hurst

viennacocks

Dec 19, 2011
Hurst walking on senior day. No suprise here. Sounded as if Hurst is the only non-senior.

Happy for Hurst that he is a semi-finalist for the Mackey award.

Happy for him, but selfishly wish he would stay one more year. But the young man is going to get paid. Don't blame him, you got to get what you can, when you can in this sport because it could all be over tomorrow.

Reactions: viennacocks
Happy for him, but selfishly wish he would stay one more year. But the young man is going to get paid. Don't blame him, you got to get what you can, when you can in this sport because it could all be over tomorrow.
Muschamp said he hasn't talked with him about going but wanted him to walk. I am sure is he is going but it's not official (yet).

He'd be perfect in the Cowboys system.
grpuke.jpg

Reactions: robertfootball
I wondered to myself the other day how he actually compares to Gronk. Hurst is what, 6'5" and 250? According to the Google, Gronk is 6'6" and 265. Hurst is not that much smaller, and can run like a gazelle! Here's hoping (assuming he goes this year) he can reach Gronk-like heights!

I’m a Cowboy fan and would love to see a young TE come in for Witten’s last couple of years. Little bigger than Jason with more speed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT