ADVERTISEMENT

If Florida State loses this morning,

The ACC doesn't have divisions for baseball.

You should learn more about your own team's conference.

"The ACC has fifteen members. For two of the 25 ACC-administered sports, baseball and football, schools are assigned to one of two seven-team divisions named the Atlantic Division and the Coastal Division."

You should learn more about your own team's conference.

"The ACC has fifteen members. For two of the 25 ACC-administered sports, baseball and football, schools are assigned to one of two seven-team divisions named the Atlantic Division and the Coastal Division."

I'd usually suggest that you never trust wikipedia (it tends to foment gullibility in the kids today), but in this case you're correct. But it's only for scheduling. There aren't divisional "champions," although some schools might claim them. It's like ACC basketball, the only champion is the tournament winner.

Reactions: Jpcooper
I'd usually suggest that you never trust wikipedia (it tends to foment gullibility in the kids today), but in this case you're correct. But it's only for scheduling. There aren't divisional "champions," although some schools might claim them. It's like ACC basketball, the only champion is the tournament winner.
Well that's a huge "I know I'm wrong but I'm hurling a turd at you anyway".
The one useful resource about wikipedia are links that people include...something you obviously never use or look for.
Which leads me to the conclusion that you don't research facts because it's easier to repeat things you read anywhere else on the i-net...or tater media network.

Well that's a huge "I know I'm wrong but I'm hurling a turd at you anyway".
The one useful resource about wikipedia are links that people include...something you obviously never use or look for.
Which leads me to the conclusion that you don't research facts because it's easier to repeat things you read anywhere else on the i-net...or tater media network.

I was wrong about more. They do give a little plaque-type trophy to the baseball division winners, similar to the division football trophies.

looky looky at all the Tiggers showing up talking trash. Must be they wanted to join in on the Holbrook bashing that some of you so called Gamecocks on here like to do. Proud of yourselves now? If they get a Super today you can all Celebrate together.

looky looky at all the Tiggers showing up talking trash. Must be they wanted to join in on the Holbrook bashing that some of you so called Gamecocks on here like to do. Proud of yourselves now? If they get a Super today you can all Celebrate together.
You clearly can't comprehend the difference between "bashing" and constructive criticism.

Holbrook is not getting the job done and it is time for him to be replaced. That is a sound business decision and not bashing.

You clearly can't comprehend the difference between "bashing" and constructive criticism.

Holbrook is not getting the job done and it is time for him to be replaced. That is a sound business decision and not bashing.
And here's the ring leader chiming in. Celebrate with your buddies from Clemtech. You deserve it after all the time you've put in putting down our program.

Oh and anyone who calls for his coaches firing after he just won the SEC East and at the minimum secured a Regional host site is a moron.

And here's the ring leader chiming in. Celebrate with your buddies from Clemtech. You deserve it after all the time you've put in putting down our program.

Oh and anyone who calls for his coaches firing after he just won the SEC East and at the minimum secured a Regional host site is a moron.
I am sorry you can't comprehend the difference between "putting down" and constructive criticism. This sort of blinded loyalty by fans like you is what really hurts our athletic program because you celebrate mediocrity and never seem to want any more than that.

You should look inward before calling anyone a moron. Just sayin'.

I am sorry you can't comprehend the difference between "putting down" and constructive criticism. This sort of blinded loyalty by fans like you is what really hurts our athletic program because you celebrate mediocrity and never seem to want any more than that.

What I say as well as you has no bearing on our administration. This is a message board that people come and chat on, but some like you, are so delusional that you think complaining like a jilted school girl is gonna have far reaching effects outside of this board. It doesnt and you look like a fool thinking it does. And what I said above in my previous post still and stands are you have proven it without a doubt.

What I say as well as you has no bearing on our administration. This is a message board that people come and chat on, but some like you, are so delusional that you think complaining like a jilted school girl is gonna have far reaching effects outside of this board. It doesnt and you look like a fool thinking it does. And what I said above in my previous post still and stands are you have proven it without a doubt.
I am sorry you don't understand how things work in the real world.

He really doesn't.
I know exactly how it works. They werent even being mentioned for a National seed until they made a run in the Tourney and won it. That gave the reason to get 3 ACC teams in a super. Up until then Clemson wasnt even mentioned

I know exactly how it works. They werent even being mentioned for a National seed until they made a run in the Tourney and won it. That gave the reason to get 3 ACC teams in a super. Up until then Clemson wasnt even mentioned
You were wrong. Just admit it and move on.

Enjoy it tater, now head back to your board.

Not a tater. I'm a life long gamecock. I just like proving you wrong. I know I don't have many post but you have to start somewhere. I use to not be in to this forum stuff. However I graduated form USC and live 1 mile from Williams Brice. So Wrong again.

Not a tater. I'm a life long gamecock. I just like proving you wrong. I know I don't have many post but you have to start somewhere. I use to not be in to this forum stuff. However I graduated form USC and live 1 mile from Williams Brice. So Wrong again.
Lots of taters live in Cola

That is correct but as of last night you said they still were not being mentioned. WRONG AGAIN!

How is posting facts celebrating?

Yes, and we knew we were not a national seed when we went 0-2 in the tournament. That is what I was saying all along.
I was the one on here saying we should have been pulling for LSU to lose but was told that I was foolish that winning the East was a lock for a national.

Lots of taters live in Cola

Just because I tell you you are wrong when you are does not make me a tater. We were not arguing if it was the right pick for he committee or not. In my opinion they did not deserve it but neither did we.

F6ZYZY.gif

That you?

Technically, "moron" usually means a developmental age of 8-12. There are definitely a lot of 12-14 year olds on the rivals forums. Just saying'.

I'm a tater but I have more long time members of this board agreeing with me than you do so obviously I'm not just spitting dust.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT