ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Burch doesnt know who Jordan Burch will commit too.*

He would not be bright to come to Clemson!

He will sit on the bench as he would be the fourth best DE[/QUOTE

atleast his mom will know his coach does not think it’s ok to hit women
She will know her son is not being given ostarine or who knows what with out his knowledge
Cocaine won’t be tolerated
Grabbing other players inappropriately no condoned
Go play for dumbo and above is what you get there
But yes pump your players up there OP

Oh by no means was I taking anything away, I personally do not think that he wants to come to us, nor would it hurt my feelings, I really hope he goes to the University of South Carolina

Oh by no means was I taking anything away, I personally do not think that he wants to come to us, nor would it hurt my feelings, I really hope he goes to the University of South Carolina

I am sure his mom does not want him somewhere that is “ ok” with hitting women as Dabo showed
Doubt she wants her son given ostarine or who knows what else without his knowledge
Cocaine use on Pickens county also part of program do not sure he wants to be a part of that either
And grabbing guys inappropriately. Doubt he’s into that either
So winning games right now in tater land won’t change that

All those things are true.
Has nothing to do with making me or anyone feel better
Just saying the guy is probably not into those type things

Reactions: MtPleasantTater
Crystal ball forecast 24/7 sports has him 50 percent clemson....12 percent SC

Maybe vaguely relevant 10-12 months ago when those CBs were made, mostly by people simply assuming that a 5* SC kid would naturally pick CU; much less so today. There's nothing at all going on right now that suggests he's heading upstate. I'm guessing UGa or USC, based mostly on speculation by a friend who is a parent of a fellow Hammond player and friend of the family. The reality (as the thread title says) is that almost no one has a clue what he's doing.

Reactions: OldBluJacketJr
already spinning it just like my Clemson buddy!! lol.. you can't get them all buddy...and if you don't get them... y'all didn't really want them....lmao
He is not going up there and be like KJ Henry-- redshirt, play his four games, and still be 3rd team for a year as a RS-Fr. He will go to LSU, UGA or us.
I think taking these other visits are not serious, just for fun.
He will be a Gamecock in less than 2 days.

He is not going up there and be like KJ Henry-- redshirt, play his four games, and still be 3rd team for a year as a RS-Fr. He will go to LSU, UGA or us.
I think taking these other visits are not serious, just for fun.
He will be a Gamecock in less than 2 days.
I hope u right... but to say they are 5 other de better on their roster is not accurate... 2/3 maybe...

If he does go to taterville, we can debate that then. I don't think he will go there. I used KJ Henry a 5 star, and is in the 3rd rotation.

The depth chart is misleading for the DEs. Five of them played a lot of snaps. XT only played 34 more snaps than KJ over 13 games (Logan Rudolph played the most). And the substitutions came throughout the games, not just near the end.

It comes down to this...does he want to play for a National Championship Contender or does he want to come to a Rebuilding Team that went 4-8 last season with so many unknowns? Players/Kids do want to play in Bowl games and we couldn’t even get that chance to our Seniors.

What would you choose?

Reactions: Zann77
It comes down to this...does he want to play for a National Championship Contender or does he want to come to a Rebuilding Team that went 4-8 last season with so many unknowns? Players/Kids do want to play in Bowl games and we couldn’t even get that chance to our Seniors.

What would you choose?
If I grew up a Gamecock fan, which I did, Carolina would be the clear choice. I don't know who he grew up rooting for.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
Whomever doesn’t believe my statement on that, obviously does not know me very well. Again, I pay Silverspur every year, I love my mother and my wife!

Sorry I followed my grandfather and my father
"Whomever"? Did you learn that grammar from up the road, or did you learn it from your father and grandfather? You have to really try to pull off a mistake like that!

Reactions: carolinamyke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT