ADVERTISEMENT

Just for fun......# of turnovers we need to beat clemson......5 ??*

Final score of the game:
Cocks: 467
Taters: 3

BUT...Perry Orth will be held to less than 700 yards rushing.

Well, now that I think about it. We got 5 TOs against vandy and only scored 19......dang

Every possession they have... and then we still may lose as we would probably throw a pick 6 and lose 7-6...

We probably need 4-5 to thier 0 and we also need to score on at least one of those

We need a couple of pick 6's, kickoff return for a td, punt return for a td, couple fumble recoveries for td's, and a safety and it would still be a maybe.

It doesn't matter how many we get, if we turn it over 2- 3 times. What matters if we are on the plus side of turnover margin. +1 or +2 won't cut it

Instead of considering the impossible, a more realistic question would be how many delay of games do we get? And do we get any of the special delay of game penalties out of the timeout to avoid a delay of game which seems to have become out specialty?

Turnovers, please.....

Instead of considering the impossible, a more realistic question would be how many delay of games do we get? And do we get any of the special delay of game penalties out of the timeout to avoid a delay of game which seems to have become out specialty?

Turnovers, please.....
It said "just for fun" Does everybody on here love to get mad at nothing?

Who knows. Will Clemson punt at all in this game? If Clemson plays their best game, and we play how we have, they honestly might not have to punt. I could see a holding call or two maybe forcing them, but that's the only way. Hey we were told in July, "this is a good team." I suspect we have a different definition than Slurrier did.

The problem is Whammy Hoke Joke won't care as they know they are on the way out. I know Elliot will want to upset them badly and he should go ahead fire them this week and promote someone else to DC for this game to have a chance.

30 should do it

if we burn all time on the play clock, 3 and out and punt, they could turn it over 30 times and game is over

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT