ADVERTISEMENT

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall." 35th anniversary of Reagan's speech at the Brandenburg Gate.

Nutty Dems abruptly postpone tomorrow's hearing. Supposed technical issues. That's a lie. Don't believe that for a second. Guess they realized that it was a bad look while the stock market is crashing and the Fed rate hike would likely drown out their stupidity.

I wonder if they already know that the Fed might drop a full 100 basis point rate hike bomb on the market tomorrow?

Last edited:
FVP664GXoAIXURf

Reactions: vidaliagamecock
What a demagoging lowlife. I hope that pat on the head from deploracrats that actually hate her was worth losing her seat in the House. I also hope that when she returns to Wyoming that she gets mauled by something large and furry.
Don’t hold back. Tell me how you really feel

Nutty Dems abruptly postpone tomorrow's hearing. Supposed technical issues. That's a lie. Don't believe that for a second. Guess they realized that it was a bad look while the stock market is crashing and the Fed rate hike would likely drown out their stupidity.

I wonder if they already know that the Fed might drop a full 100 basis point rate hike bomb on the market tomorrow?

Many believe they should go straight to 400 BPs. It would crash the markets but it would hit the reset button and right all of the FED's wrongs in a short period of time.

Instead, they are going with death by 1000 cuts.

Do you honestly believe any of this would be happening if Trump was still President?

I'm not a fan of the person himself (Trump) and hope we get someone new in 2024. However, you have to be blind to not believe that the Biden, Clinton, etc. anti-Russian messaging and made up nonsense along with the odd dealings with Ukraine over the years have a lot to do with the situation as it stands today.

What does Trump have to do with anything? But yes, Putin knows that with an America that is in-fighting he can do whatever he wants. (It’s one of the reasons they spend billions each year to mess with our social media streams). But that crippling in-fighting didn’t start with Biden. It’s why Putin has been able to do what he wants around Ukraine for the last eight years or so.

Trump wouldn’t have done anything more than Biden right now (but would have probably done just as much) - because the only next step is direct conflict. And no president is signing up the country for that in the current climate.

What does Trump have to do with anything? But yes, Putin knows that with an America that is in-fighting he can do whatever he wants. (It’s one of the reasons they spend billions each year to mess with our social media streams). But that crippling in-fighting didn’t start with Biden. It’s why Putin has been able to do what he wants around Ukraine for the last eight years or so.

Trump wouldn’t have done anything more than Biden right now (but would have probably done just as much) - because the only next step is direct conflict. And no president is signing up the country for that in the current climate.
I used Trump because he was the first President in our past that wouldn't have made these mistakes. However, you can pretty much fill in the blank with any President not named Joe Biden.

The war in Ukraine was caused by mistakes from this administration. The biggest: waiving sanctions on the Nord Stream pipeline which allowed Putin to complete it. Zelensky directly stated that is why Putin invaded Ukraine. As it turns out, this is the only pipeline in the world that Biden is OK with - the one that benefits Putin. Even before Russia invaded Ukraine gas prices were up almost 50%.

Putin wouldn't have done this if Trump were still in office. Biden and Harris entertained and publicly discussed Ukraine being in NATO for their first year in office. That triggered Putin to do what he did. Putin didn't know he could do it because of "infighting". He knew he could do it because he knew Biden wouldn't stop him, just like Obama and Biden didn't stop him in Crimea in 2014.

And Trump was the first to send Ukraine lethal weapons. Biden stopped it when he came into office, and then restarted it when they realized what was about to happen. But it was too late. Major foreign policy blunder by Biden that has cost the US and the world dearly.

Reactions: Ward Jr
I used Trump because he was the first President in our past that wouldn't have made these mistakes. However, you can pretty much fill in the blank with any President not named Joe Biden.

The war in Ukraine was caused by mistakes from this administration. The biggest: waiving sanctions on the Nord Stream pipeline which allowed Putin to complete it. Zelensky directly stated that is why Putin invaded Ukraine. As it turns out, this is the only pipeline in the world that Biden is OK with - the one that benefits Putin. Even before Russia invaded Ukraine gas prices were up almost 50%.

The sanctions that were lifted were enacted too late to have any real affect on the pipeline. The pipeline was 84% done when Trump signed the bill that included the sanctions on his way out in Dec. 2019. It was 95% done when Biden lifted the sanctions. Nothing was going to stop the pipeline from being completed - especially with so many interested parties in the EU. The lifting was symbolic as a show of support for Germany more than anything.

The pipeline is an interesting piece of all this. I think the US rightfully opposes it because of the potential affect on the EU. However, the EU would like us to butt out. (Unless of course there's a war with Russia - then they'd like us all in.) I also feel like the NATO countries in the EU are fine with giving Ukraine to Russia. They don't care as they could get their cheaper gas through the two Nord Stream pipelines and are always protected under the NATO charter. (And after seeing how bad Russia is at war, I think they're completely fine with the thought of a NATO coalition battling them.)

The sanctions that were lifted were enacted too late to have any real affect on the pipeline. The pipeline was 84% done when Trump signed the bill that included the sanctions on his way out in Dec. 2019. It was 95% done when Biden lifted the sanctions. Nothing was going to stop the pipeline from being completed - especially with so many interested parties in the EU. The lifting was symbolic as a show of support for Germany more than anything.

The pipeline is an interesting piece of all this. I think the US rightfully opposes it because of the potential affect on the EU. However, the EU would like us to butt out. (Unless of course there's a war with Russia - then they'd like us all in.) I also feel like the NATO countries in the EU are fine with giving Ukraine to Russia. They don't care as they could get their cheaper gas through the two Nord Stream pipelines and are always protected under the NATO charter. (And after seeing how bad Russia is at war, I think they're completely fine with the thought of a NATO coalition battling them.)
The EU looks like they are ready to concede territory losses in Ukraine for a peace agreement. Wise move and Biden should get far, far out of the way with his braindead/corrupt agenda.

When we have an energy crisis, we must stimulate supply. The Biden administration wants to do the exact opposite by increasing taxes on energy producers. Doing so would rank among the most unintelligent policy measures in our history. He seems to be setting that bar across the board.

What you say does make sense. It seems this country is ultimately ok with it too.

So bizarre. If there's a positive takeaway from this segment, it would be that CNN is starting to push back a little against the nonsense.

Would rather have Trump making business deals if those are the only two choices, but I wouldn’t dare have either making a moral decision or any other kind.

Reactions: Lurker123
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT