ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, so I will leave this here....

Blabo is living proof that a buffoon that can have an open checkbook to hire coaches and buy players, can win, and win big.

I mean six years ago almost all of my Clempsun friends referred to him as a glorified cheerleader. He was literally ONE MORE LOSS to Carolina from being canned!

The rest they say is history!

A shame we can’t get within 5 TD’s of that nonsense.
They’ll give the UT Wild Boyz a run for their money.

They do some ridiculous stuff up there that makes you scratch your head....then they land 2 4* players (OL and DL) in consecutive days.
Are these some type of younger, cool generational type dances I just don’t understand or what?

They do some ridiculous stuff up there that makes you scratch your head....then they land 2 4* players (OL and DL) in consecutive days.
Are these some type of younger, cool generational type dances I just don’t understand or what?
Knock it all you want but Clemson’s media plays a large part in their success. Dabo comes off as a clown to us but kids and moms eat it up. I know I will get flamed for this comment but if you look through your hate for them, you will quickly realize it’s true.

Reactions: Lurker123
Knock it all you want but Clemson’s media plays a large part in their success. Dabo comes off as a clown to us but kids and moms eat it up. I know I will get flamed for this comment but if you look through your hate for them, you will quickly realize it’s true.
No flame from me. Dabo is a great salesman and plays a wide open style of offense to take advantage of the offense-friendly college football rules of today. He does not have a loser's mindset that his offense must protect his defense.

Dabo is going to make this program a laughing stock before he leaves, or gets fired.
I am not holding my breath waiting on that... They are laughing all the way to the trophy case after every FB season currently!

pick on this stuff all you want... This stupidity is what is RELEVANT currently. They have whipped us in every aspect of program building since Dabo took that job and social media has been one of the biggest advantages and the gap widens every day. Call them names all you want- they get it, and picking on them for doing culturally relevant things while we fade Further into irrelevance Just illustrates why we are so hopelessly behind programs that actually win and spiraling further down the tube daily.

I am not holding my breath waiting on that... They are laughing all the way to the trophy case after every FB season currently!

pick on this stuff all you want... This stupidity is what is RELEVANT currently. They have whipped us in every aspect of program building since Dabo took that job and social media has been one of the biggest advantages and the gap widens every day. Call them names all you want- they get it, and picking on them for doing culturally relevant things while we fade Further into irrelevance Just illustrates why we are so hopelessly behind programs that actually win and spiraling further down the tube daily.
I hate to admit it but they have a winner over there. We are stuck with someone who couldn't cut it at Florida with all their resources and recruiting advantages. I will get slammed for saying that.. But, right now, that is how it looks.

I hate to admit it but they have a winner over there. We are stuck with someone who couldn't cut it at Florida with all their resources and recruiting advantages. I will get slammed for saying that.. But, right now, that is how it looks.
I don’t think anyone would dispute what you wrote or slam you for it. Our decline and their ascension started before Muschamp got there though. He is trying (failing?) to right the ship but the divergence occurred in Spurrier’s last couple years here.

You're right, I hate Clemson.
Understood- So you slammed them with the most insulting/most HATEful thing you could think of... Which was to call them “gay”? Are we seeing why this is problematic yet?

You are spot on. Dabo is a master salesman when it comes to selling Klemzun to a player and his parents.

Understood- So you slammed them with the most insulting/most HATEful thing you could think of... Which was to call them “gay”? Are we seeing why this is problematic yet?
Lighten up Karen. I was making a joke. If you want to be gay be my guest. But I don't need you to tell me what to think or say.

Lighten up Karen. I was making a joke. If you want to be gay be my guest. But I don't need you to tell me what to think or say.
I am not telling you what to think or say. I am merely pointing out that it is the year 2020, and calling people “gay” as an insult has not been ok since before the turn of the century. I am shocked you seem blissfully unaware of this. Would you toss around the N word so freely to attack them as well? It is identical in today’s culture. So- You do you buddy... I would be careful where you hurl these slurs though. People are losing jobs and livelihoods for less than this in today's climate of out of control PC “wokeness”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT