ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Highland brewery new labels

Boy that's a turrible logo. Unless you wanted to give people a blandly forgettable sense of the Star of Bethlehem. In that case they nailed it. I do think the brighter background colors are a good move though.

I thought the Scottish theme, with the Scots Irish Being the first non-native settlers to the area, made great sense for the first brewery in WNC. But I've never even known them to make a Scotch Ale. Might as well go ahead and beat Scotty to death with his own bagpipes I guess. Piper down!!

Reactions: funktavious
Boy that's a turrible logo. Unless you wanted to give people a blandly forgettable sense of the Star of Bethlehem. In that case they nailed it. I do think the brighter background colors are a good move though.

I thought the Scottish theme, with the Scots Irish Being the first non-native settlers to the area, made great sense for the first brewery in WNC. But I've never even known them to make a Scotch Ale. Might as well go ahead and beat Scotty to death with his own bagpipes I guess. Piper down!!
LMAO! That's what I thought when I saw it. "What kind of generic Christmas star is this?" Maybe they're hoping it can double as a Christmas tree ornament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT