ADVERTISEMENT

OT: It's so hot ....

We just saw a rat snake climb up and drink water from the birdbath about 20 mins ago.

I remember having Political Science 201, at 1 PM, in an old Horse Shoe auditorium room prior to it being air conditioned. Weismere, or something close to that, was the prof, with assigned seats one right next to the other, required attendance and took the roll each class.

Many afternoons it bordered on abuse.

It's so hot, it making hot women look hotter...

convert

I remember having Political Science 201, at 1 PM, in an old Horse Shoe auditorium room prior to it being air conditioned. Weismere, or something close to that, was the prof, with assigned seats one right next to the other, required attendance and took the roll each class.

Many afternoons it bordered on abuse.
Professor Weasmer...yeah, I had him once, too. He was an odd duck.

Last year we had a streak of 100 degree days, I even had to pass on golf a few times

I guess you've heard Jimmy Stewart's favorite golf joke?

Husband and wife are both excellent golfers. At breakfast, wife asks "if I die and you remarry, will you let her live in my house?" Husband says "No, I would sell it and buy a different house." Later wife asks "What about our bed, you wouldn't let her sleep in our bed, would you?" Husband answers: "No, of course not, I would sell it and buy a completely different bed." Wife then asks: "what about my golf clubs, you wouldn't let her play golf with my clubs would you?" Husband answers: "That is silly, of course not. She is left handed. Those wouldn't do for her at all."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT