ADVERTISEMENT

OT...Johnny Football deflated?

I have never understood the NFL IR policy. A player is hurt for 6/8 weeks and you have to declare them out for the year.

I have never understood the NFL IR policy. A player is hurt for 6/8 weeks and you have to declare them out for the year.
the nfl is like hookn up with a prostitute....you pay for her services, but in the end youre left feeling wanting.....this is the browns roster info....if you scroll down its all suspect....doesnt even list shaw on the practice squad (neither mccowan) theres some weird loop hole i cant figure out...can anyone else?
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/roster.html

the nfl is like hookn up with a prostitute....you pay for her services, but in the end youre left feeling wanting.....this is the browns roster info....if you scroll down its all suspect....doesnt even list shaw on the practice squad (neither mccowan) theres some weird loop hole i cant figure out...can anyone else?
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/roster.html
I think it has something to do with CAP figures

He was not on the practice squad. He was on IR all year not allowing him to play at all.

Manzeil is probably dead man walking in Cleveland. But someone will eventually give him another shot. He has family money, so football can't hold the paycheck over his head like it does in most cases. Regardless, got to be good for Shaw if Manzeil is not in Cleveland.

I'd agree that Manziel is done in Cleveland. In fact, I think his career might be over, period. No sane GM wants to invite someone that chaotic into their locker room. The distraction he creates combined with his spoiled attitude is just too toxic. Somebody might take a chance on him a couple years down the line, but I don't think he'll ever break into the first team ever again.

I'd agree that Manziel is done in Cleveland. In fact, I think his career might be over, period. No sane GM wants to invite someone that chaotic into their locker room. The distraction he creates combined with his spoiled attitude is just too toxic. Somebody might take a chance on him a couple years down the line, but I don't think he'll ever break into the first team ever again.
He could try the Canadian route for a couple of years. Then ease back in the NFL back door a la Moon and Flute.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT