ADVERTISEMENT

People who want Buckeyes to beat Clemson...

Clemson doing well at anything does not help the Gamecocks. I want them to lose as often and as badly as possible In every sport. THE ONLY scenario I’d pull for them is if a Clemson win meant we got something out of it - like a 3rd level tiebreaker to win our division to get to the SECCG. Unlikely and I’d still have to hold my nose. Petty? I don’t care. It’s personal, political, and historical with me.

On one hand I’m want them to win because they are from the State. On the other hand I hate Clemson because they are Clemson and want them to lose.

What I hate even more is that our sorry athletic admin. can’t even field a decent team. Ray Tanner and the entire board of trustees should have been sent packing yesterday. Those who run our athletics SUCK.

I will say this. They are 100 miles away. We as a program need to quit operating with “can’t” in our frame of minds.
Also this Clemson team is about as not from our state as you can get. Probably more players from Cali than SC.
I never said can't. I just hate them.

Ummm no but it is pretty obvious that there will be another Clemson-Bama title game. Wake me up next year...oh wait it is next year. Yawn...........

Reactions: Legendary Cock
One could argue that Clem winning multiple championships is the only way our administration will ever take the steps necessary to get and stay competitive. So far that theory does not hold water. Maybe 2 or 3 more times?

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT