ADVERTISEMENT

Sometimes the refs will let the players play. But not when it comes to Silva. *

They see #30 and put their whistle in their mouth immediately. It's insanity. If he makes it to the NBA I think he will do better there than here.

We were down 20+ to an NIT CONTENDER.
NOT a ref issue.

R1 star can't throw it into the stands
Notice hits first three in final minute
Players suspended
Ukrainian kid had disappeared since 00 returned too

I'm 54 years old. I've never seen refs have a hard-on for a player like they do for Silva. He gets called for 1 just stepping off the bus.

NOT a ref issue.

Players suspended

I disagree. We are a different team with Silva on the floor. These petty fouls that most bigs don't get called for that Silva gets definitely changed the game. He got a reputation for fouling early in his career, and now the refs won't let him breathe on a player. Ridiculous.

NOT a ref issue.

Players suspended

You are right about that...Nonetheless Silva gets a raw deal from the refs almost very night...he gets hammered on one end of the floor and called for tickey tack phantom fouls on the other...I can understand his frustration

But Silvia does some stupid things. Taking the ball the length of the floor right into a charge. He has never learned to keep his arms straight up. Always bring them down going after a block. He runs the floor well, and is aggressive on the boards. But he needs to learn the subtleties of the game, especially on defense. Now does he have a reputation with the refs? Probably. But he, nor those coaching him, have done one thing to correct the type of play that draws that attention.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT