ADVERTISEMENT

tOsu v Clemtech

Whenever I fantasize that I might could have played football, I watch Just Fields get speared in the back, probably get a broken rib, look like he’s gonna puke, and then he throws two more dart TDs. Wow.
Georgia really bet on the wrong horse when they didn't start this guy. How many QBs they been through since then?

The second half hinges on Fields health. It’s gonna take a big shot of painkiller to keep him in the game
Agree 100%.... Fields must be able to play at least 80-90% for me to feel good about it and OSU needs to come away with points on this 2nd half kick off and then maybe it’s a done deal. We all have seen all the luck and breaks go the tiggers way when they need it. To be realistic they can score a couple of TD’s quick. LETS ROLL BUCKEYES!!!!

Make no mistake, pickens ag tech will come back to within 7 thanks to every break and no call on a push off imaginable. Gotta keep it at bay.

Agree 100%.... Fields must be able to play at least 80-90% for me to feel good about it and OSU needs to come away with points on this 2nd half kick off and then maybe it’s a done deal. We all have seen all the luck and breaks go the tiggers way when they need it. To be realistic they can score a couple of TD’s quick. LETS ROLL BUCKEYES!!!!
I told you!!! All the luck and breaks when they need it the most

[Nobody has ever covered the tight end in any era I've lived through, but lots of teams have dealt tight ends out of their offenses. Never made sense to me.]

Me either. Spread ‘em out, play as fast as you can, entertain. that’s what they all want to do now.

Nobody has ever covered the tight end in any era I've lived through, but lots of teams have dealt tight ends out of their offenses. Never made sense to me.
They’ve proven tonight that the tight end is very valuable and they’ve used theirs very effectively in the passing game.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT