ADVERTISEMENT

We are going to beat Clemson

Did you feel like Clemson was ever actually in trouble that game? Anytime they needed to score, or change momentum, or take the crowd out of the game...they did. SC scored a cheap TD with a second on the clock to close the margin from 12 to 5, so no...not really within a TD of beating Clemson, since that would have required another possession. That was the same kind of lackadaisical effort Clemson took to Syracuse, NY this year. Sometimes, it bites you in the ass.

oh the irony...you making reference to a last second score, but then again the team behind scored late and attempted the onside kick. Nothing like your lying ass dildo scoring in the final seconds of a game when his butt grabbing team had a double digit lead so I understand how confusing that is for you and his minions of sheep humping rednecks! Just too classic to make up having you of all posters comment on a team behind on the scoreboard to give themselves a chance at a win.

Reactions: USCRBCOCK
oh the irony...you making reference to a last second score, but then again the team behind scored late and attempted the onside kick. Nothing like your lying ass dildo scoring in the final seconds of a game when his butt grabbing team had a double digit lead so I understand how confusing that is for you and his minions of sheep humping rednecks! Just too classic to make up having you of all posters comment on a team behind on the scoreboard to give themselves a chance at a win.
So...not quite capable of a discussion without 3rd grade namecalling. Keep at it, fella. I think you can get there.

Reactions: angrycock1
So...not quite capable of a discussion without 3rd grade namecalling. Keep at it, fella. I think you can get there.

so in other words I'm right you are a hypocrite and can't refute what I'm saying...let me guess next you start calling people racist because you can't win the argument and defend your position. Are the clemson boards not open?

Reactions: USCRBCOCK
well it is the same "convoluted logic" SC fans used about CU v. Bama in the 2016 CFP title game...that CU actually lost by more than 4 pts because they scored a TD in the final seconds to make the game look closer than it appeared.

That's a new one on me. I can tell you the overwhelming response from every SC fan I know was relief that Clemson didn't recover the onside kick. Even though there were only 12 seconds left nobody would have been surprised if Clemson would have won the game if they had recovered it.

so in other words I'm right you are a hypocrite and can't refute what I'm saying...let me guess next you start calling people racist because you can't win the argument and defend your position. Are the clemson boards not open?
No, see...we've already reviewed who the namecaller is. It's the 3rd grader in this discussion. However, if you want to believe that USC had Clemson on the ropes at any point in the 2015 game, please...continue to do so. I remember quite a few comments over the next year to the tune of "maybe we head on up to Death Valley and find us another 6 points this time around."

It worked out well for South Carolina, if I recall.

Again, your lying piece of sh@t coach dabo scored late vs BC and then again vs FSU, both in the last minute in games your team was already ahead by 10+ points, all to convince voters that did not see the games not look beyond the final score that the games were never in doubt which they actually were. You never replied to these facts previously, so I don't expect you to do so now.

I'm sure you are one to defend the scripted rant dildo went on after another whipping he took from Spurrier before your acc title game as he knew it would distract the thinking of his dimwitted fans. Again, why are you on a GAMECOCK board? Now tell me again about pitchfork tillman. How rich a tiger bringing the Confederate Flag into the conversation..those dabo mind tricks don't work on the educated, only his sheep loving followers..

Again, your lying piece of sh@t coach dabo scored late vs BC and then again vs FSU, both in the last minute in games your team was already ahead by 10+ points, all to convince voters that did not see the games not look beyond the final score that the games were never in doubt which they actually were. You never replied to these facts previously, so I don't expect you to do so now.

I'm sure you are one to defend the scripted rant dildo went on after another whipping he took from Spurrier before your acc title game as he knew it would distract the thinking of his dimwitted fans. Again, why are you on a GAMECOCK board? Now tell me again about pitchfork tillman. How rich a tiger bringing the Confederate Flag into the conversation..those dabo mind tricks don't work on the educated, only his sheep loving followers..
I did reply to your "facts". I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. But, one more time, just because: voters? What voters? AP voters? Do you not understand what the playoff committee actually is? The AP is made up of 60 sports writers who may or may not watch games, and at this point, nobody really cares if they do or not. Their votes are irrelevant, unless you think some sort of championship is based on the AP poll.

The CFB Playoff Committee is made up of 12 paid members, whose JOBS are to watch every bit of football, especially the top teams, and evaluate who should make the 4 team playoff. They know what happened at the end of the Clemson-FSU game, and at the end of the Georgia-Auburn game, and at the end of the Miami-ND game. You know why? Because THEY WATCHED THE GAMES. ALL OF THEM.

Is this clear to you yet?

Reactions: griffgolf
Go team!?
giphy.gif

UGA is as good or better. Clemson has been skimming by winning against some teams inferior to Carolina. Lost to Syracuse and beat NCSU by less points than us. Lucky you played Auburn so early in the year. People that really know football and don't look through Orange colored glasses see the potential for a Dabo takedown in Columbia.
35-28 is a WAY bigger margin than 38-31.

But I don't disagree. This game isn't a layup for Clemson, at all. If they don't come to play, they could leave with a loss. If both teams play their A games, well....the spread is currently USC -19.5. I know who @rogue cock will be betting on. :)

Mister Fred sure seems to be preoccupied with sheep. Mentions them in most every post. Hmmmm. Makes you kind of wonder.....

Wish we had DJ to knock Renfro's head off. I can't stand that kid (I mean that as a compliment). I suppose Jaymest will be lineup against him in the slot. That's a tough matchup for a freshman.
3rd down either Kelly or Renfro stop that and be able to run the ball it could be close if not won't happen

Reactions: DarkCock
Mister Fred sure seems to be preoccupied with sheep. Mentions them in most every post. Hmmmm. Makes you kind of wonder.....

did you not notice the references to clemson include sheep? One of my great signs that was shown on espn and on GCC was at the clemson game several years ago..It said Hide the sheep and pigs clemson is in town ESPN. I'm sure the photo is still in the Gamecock photo archives on this site.

Do you remember 4 years ago the 5 sign in the stadium, after the game one of the players traded my son his gloves for the sign and he then took the sign into the locker room and posed for photos with the team, those photos were shown on the video board as well. I also had the 5 on a 30' pole at the tailgate for the tiger fans to see as they headed to the stadium.

Years ago I did the Got Milk? Clemson does sign that was shown all 3 hours on Gameday and we were not even playing clemson that week. Maybe you liked my Georgia's Defense Looks Good...Ray Charles sign from the horseshoe several years ago.

Point is I'm going to have the sheep, the farmer, and the clemson still sucks sign there in 2 weeks. My biggest concern is a clemson fan attempting to fornicate with the cardboard sheep whilst I'm grilling....

I did reply to your "facts". I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. But, one more time, just because: voters? What voters? AP voters? Do you not understand what the playoff committee actually is? The AP is made up of 60 sports writers who may or may not watch games, and at this point, nobody really cares if they do or not. Their votes are irrelevant, unless you think some sort of championship is based on the AP poll.

The CFB Playoff Committee is made up of 12 paid members, whose JOBS are to watch every bit of football, especially the top teams, and evaluate who should make the 4 team playoff. They know what happened at the end of the Clemson-FSU game, and at the end of the Georgia-Auburn game, and at the end of the Miami-ND game. You know why? Because THEY WATCHED THE GAMES. ALL OF THEM.

Is this clear to you yet?

AP poll rankings are assigned based on...VOTES. The 12 member committee ...wait for it...wait....VOTES! Teams 1-25 rankings are based on VOTES This is why Dildo continues to score TD's with less than a minute to go in the game with a double digit lead because he knows few of the AP VOTERS and few of the committee VOTERS actually watch the clemson games, he wants them to see the final score and say clemson beat 3-6 FSU by 17 they must be the greatest team ever. Have you not found a clemson board to spew your garbage on?

AP poll rankings are assigned based on...VOTES. The 12 member committee ...wait for it...wait....VOTES! Teams 1-25 rankings are based on VOTES This is why Dildo continues to score TD's with less than a minute to go in the game with a double digit lead because he knows few of the AP VOTERS and few of the committee VOTERS actually watch the clemson games, he wants them to see the final score and say clemson beat 3-6 FSU by 17 they must be the greatest team ever. Have you not found a clemson board to spew your garbage on?
Still don’t get it, huh? I really thought horses were smarter than this.

Reactions: angrycock1
35-28 is a WAY bigger margin than 38-31.

But I don't disagree. This game isn't a layup for Clemson, at all. If they don't come to play, they could leave with a loss. If both teams play their A games, well....the spread is currently USC -19.5. I know who @rogue cock will be betting on. :)
Other than the fact that I don't gamble, you are right...with that spread, if I did gamble, I'd bet on USC (honestly, would never bet against them regardless).

Reactions: Ken M. and DC-99
did you not notice the references to clemson include sheep? One of my great signs that was shown on espn and on GCC was at the clemson game several years ago..It said Hide the sheep and pigs clemson is in town ESPN. I'm sure the photo is still in the Gamecock photo archives on this site.

Do you remember 4 years ago the 5 sign in the stadium, after the game one of the players traded my son his gloves for the sign and he then took the sign into the locker room and posed for photos with the team, those photos were shown on the video board as well. I also had the 5 on a 30' pole at the tailgate for the tiger fans to see as they headed to the stadium.

Years ago I did the Got Milk? Clemson does sign that was shown all 3 hours on Gameday and we were not even playing clemson that week. Maybe you liked my Georgia's Defense Looks Good...Ray Charles sign from the horseshoe several years ago.

Point is I'm going to have the sheep, the farmer, and the clemson still sucks sign there in 2 weeks. My biggest concern is a clemson fan attempting to fornicate with the cardboard sheep whilst I'm grilling....

There you go again. Just can't help yourself?

I wonder how long that high school QB, Jake Bentley, will last in this years game? Champ pulled him in late 1st half last year so that he wouldn't get damaged. O Line better this year?

Another.
Another tater.
Another tater banned from posting in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how long bryant will last. When things get tough bryant gets into a coma .

I wonder how long that high school QB, Jake Bentley, will last in this years game? Champ pulled him in late 1st half last year so that he wouldn't get damaged. O Line better this year?
Haha. Keep talking tater. You know deep down you aren't nearly as good this year. That high school qb has a good chance to light up your secondary. Don't you have a wide receiver playing in the secondary due to all your injuries? Might want to squash that big talk. We are clearly a much better team than last year. Are you guys better or as good? Doesn't appear so. Should you win, of course. But If and when that high school qb lights you up and knocks you out of the playoff race the crying in taterville is going to epic

Haha. Keep talking tater. You know deep down you aren't nearly as good this year. That high school qb has a good chance to light up your secondary. Don't you have a wide receiver playing in the secondary due to all your injuries? Might want to squash that big talk. We are clearly a much better team than last year. Are you guys better or as good? Doesn't appear so. Should you win, of course. But If and when that high school qb lights you up and knocks you out of the playoff race the crying in taterville is going to epic
I wouldn’t talk to fast. All those players they are missing in that secondary will be back for our game. Just looked at their injury report.

Reactions: griffgolf
As a matter of fact our OL is better thanks for asking...the defense is too and you're not as good as before on either side of the ball. I have watched all your narrow wins over power houses like NC State and a terrible Fla. State team. If ya scared say ya scared, you don't have to say it we know.

If we played Clemson 10 times, they would win 9 of them, Dabo will later claim after we dismantle them.

unfortunatly, the cocks are a couple of wofford chop blocks away from losing even more starters. i would feel a lot better if everyone were healthy.Bama has a lot of banged up players also and the results are starting to show

unfortunatly, the cocks are a couple of wofford chop blocks away from losing even more starters. i would feel a lot better if everyone were healthy.Bama has a lot of banged up players also and the results are starting to show
Clemson faces the same with Citadel. I doubt Clemson has any starters in past the 1st Q. Wofford is tougher—I don’t think USC will have that luxury, and that’s not even a knock on USC. I’d much rather play Cid than Wofford.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT