ADVERTISEMENT

Were not very good this year, but neither is Clemson

preebs2001

Gold Member
May 12, 2009
BTW, on SporteCenter, one of the guys refered to Clemson as Clemens.

Yea, but it looks like they are moving in the right direction. I'm not so sure about us.

Whatever helps you sleep better tonight sunshine! We ain't the team that just got beat at home against one of the perennial cellar dwellers of the almight SEC...

Clemson struggled to beat a team that lost to Houston at home, so you should probably hold off on the trash talk. And for the record, Clemspson has a losing record Vs that perennial cellar dweller of the SEC. Clemson's all time record Vs Kentucky is 5-8. I guess that proves that even the cellar dwellers of the SEC are better than the upper tier teams of the ACC.

conference road win on a thursday night on 5 days rest and plenty of injuries.. I'll take it each and everyday of the week.. Don't worry,, yall will have your shot soon...

Who gives a rat's a#$ about Clemson taters. That is the problem with so many on this board. You give an opinion or state a fact and all anyone can come back and say is something about the freaking Taters. One thing I hate more than watching Carolina lose, is watching the Taters win. Never saw a minute of last nights tater game and won't watch them.

Who gives a rat's a#$ about Clemson taters. That is the problem with so many on this board. You give an opinion or state a fact and all anyone can come back and say is something about the freaking Taters. One thing I hate more than watching Carolina lose, is watching the Taters win. Never saw a minute of last nights tater game and won't watch them.

Well then you're sure to have an unhappy football season this year boss...

So what you want but they are 3-0 and beating unranked teams. More than I can say for us so far. Let's focus on Georgia. Worry about them in November.

Reactions: DuckDitchTiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT