ADVERTISEMENT

What is the ceiling for Jason Cudd

RockThrillCock

Aug 9, 2005
Rock Hill
he has the size and he is just a boy. Give him some experience to get a better basketball iq and he can be servicable. Another year in the program and I can se him contributing. Yesterday was rough

Reactions: Bclc829
Jason Cudd be good, with a couple of years of FM coaching. Good as a defender off the bench, not much offensive ceiling, though.

He actually makes a play about every time he is in. Knocks a ball loose etc.
Slightly better than Gueye. Got to get stronger.

Reactions: Bclc829
I predict by his junior year that he will average 12 points, 8 RB's and 3 Blocked shots per game. You can't coach height, but you can coach someone that already has height.

Reactions: GamecockArmy
His footwork is very very bad, but I guess that's why they call him the Swamp Donkey. He'll get better with coaching, strength and conditioning, and a good nutrition program.

Don't expect much until Junior or Senior year.

IMO, he needs to work on being more aggressive and quit shooting the 3. I haven't seen him make 1 yet.

Reactions: Judson1
How would y'all compare him to where Big Chat was his freshman year? Big Chat actually ended up being serviceable by his junior/senior years. Can same happen for Cudd?

He has attempted zero 3 point shots. You must have him confused with Felipe Hasse.

You'e right. I was thinking of Hasse. Cudd seems just as passive but more awkward. It'l be interesting to see how much he develops.

I predict by his junior year that he will average 12 points, 8 RB's and 3 Blocked shots per game. You can't coach height, but you can coach someone that already has height.
He needs to hit the weight room and be able to deadlift 500 and get really mean. There is a place for those kind of guys on the court.

They say in football you can't coach speed. In basketball you can't coach height. There is something to be said for not having to leave your feet to block a shot. When Frank brought him in he knew it would take 2 - 3 years to get him coached up. When you go to zone D, a guy like that can be very valuable and forces outside shots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT