ADVERTISEMENT

Who wants to live in big cities?

"Remember this week when it comes time to vote in November. What we’re seeing across America is what Democrats have created coming to fruition; it’s the natural end result of a progressive philosophy that works overtime to absolve individuals of their responsibility and place blame on others for political advantage. It’s rage for the sake of motivation to vote, to hate, to not think. It has worked for progressives in the past, and there’s no reason to believe it won’t work for Democrats now. But in order to work, it has to destroy. Liberalism, progressivism, or whatever they choose to call the Democratic Party’s agenda, kills. It kills people, it kills businesses, it kills communities."

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/05/31/liberalism-kills-communities-n2569753

People just say that to try and make themselves feel better about voting for scum. There were at least 8 other candidates who all had the same policies and as far as most people know they weren’t living the exact opposite lifestyle of what the conservative party supposedly supports. People voted for him because they thought it was funny that when pushed on policy he threw insults and as a society we love sound bites. Ask him about cheating on his wives he’ll just say “Lock her up!” Ask him about all the small business people he stole from over the years “It was Obama’s fault!” Ask him about all the illegal immigrants hired and VISA abuse at his properties “Build the wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.”

The comment “supported his policies” would have worked if the other candidates said abort everyone and raise taxes but they didn’t.
If you believe what you just posted , you are ignorant to what's happening around you . I feel sorry for you man, I'll pray for you

Reactions: USC75Grad
"Remember this week when it comes time to vote in November. What we’re seeing across America is what Democrats have created coming to fruition; it’s the natural end result of a progressive philosophy that works overtime to absolve individuals of their responsibility and place blame on others for political advantage. It’s rage for the sake of motivation to vote, to hate, to not think. It has worked for progressives in the past, and there’s no reason to believe it won’t work for Democrats now. But in order to work, it has to destroy. Liberalism, progressivism, or whatever they choose to call the Democratic Party’s agenda, kills. It kills people, it kills businesses, it kills communities."

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/05/31/liberalism-kills-communities-n2569753

it also pays the bills - with California and New York supporting the welfare states of the Deep South.

I voted for him because he was the lesser of two evils between him and crooked Clinton. Has he done some great things so far- absolutely. Has he made some mistakes? Yep.
But come November, and it sits Biden vs Trump, I trust Trump more than I do Biden. As you said, I'm voting for him on his policies, not him as a babysitter.
So I guess your moral beliefs don't enter the picture? I too struggled in the 2016 election because I thought they both were horrible for the country. There were about 10 other candidates in 2016 who had the same policies as Trump and yet the scum bag won.

Reactions: Dizzy01
So I guess your moral beliefs don't enter the picture? I too struggled in the 2016 election because I thought they both were horrible for the country. There were about 10 other candidates in 2016 who had the same policies as Trump and yet the scum bag won.
Saying and doing are two different things. People knew Trump would do.

If you believe what you just posted , you are ignorant to what's happening around you . I feel sorry for you man, I'll pray for you
So tell me outside of Paul and Kasich what policies were any different that any of the other candidates.

People who voted for him in the general election can almost make that statement with a straight face but if you voted for him in the primaries it doesn’t hold water.

Trump wasn't my first choice as a candidate, I don't agree with him 100% on everything. My moral beliefs, led me to pick Trump over Clinton. The same will happen when it comes to him against Biden. [/QUOTE]

So tell me outside of Paul and Kasich what policies were any different that any of the other candidates.

People who voted for him in the general election can almost make that statement with a straight face but if you voted for him in the primaries it doesn’t hold water.
The man is doing just what we voted him to do. In the cases he's not, it's because we need the house. I think with this nonsense happening now, many Democrats are opening their eyes to Democrats leadership.

Reactions: USC75Grad
9 of those candidate we're career politicians with the same talking point answers to the issues.. We wanted someone different who would fight and take on the media. He's done that

Trump wasn't my first choice as a candidate, I don't agree with him 100% on everything. My moral beliefs, led me to pick Trump over Clinton. The same will happen when it comes to him against Biden.
[/QUOTE]
So you think Trump has higher morals then Biden? Just say you are a Republican and leave it at that.

9 of those candidate we're career politicians with the same talking point answers to the issues.. We wanted someone different who would fight and take on the media. He's done that
I can accept that reasoning...and I listened to all the debates and he said all the things that people wanted to here. But I also knew he was a compulsive liar before he ran for President.

The man is doing just what we voted him to do. In the cases he's not, it's because we need the house. I think with this nonsense happening now, many Democrats are opening their eyes to Democrats leadership.
So nothing separated in terms of policy and as always blame someone else when he doesn’t get his way. I will agree with you on one thing. If Biden ends up winning in 2020 you will have gotten exactly what you voted for.

So nothing separated in terms of policy and as always blame someone else when he doesn’t get his way. I will agree with you on one thing. If Biden ends up winning in 2020 you will have gotten exactly what you voted for.
I'm not blaming anything, it's a fact, You can't pass Republican policy with this Democrat House. It's common sense

Again what answers to issues did he have that were any different outside of “Mexico will pay for a wall”?

In terms of the media since when is that supposed to be the primary thing we want politicians to do? I really love a guy who whines and storms out of press conferences when he can’t answer questions.

Big cities are great for visiting, but I simply cannot imagine living in one. The exorbitant cost of living and the high taxes along with all other hassles (traffic, etc). It's baffling to me that anyone would choose to live in NYC.

Polling from this week show that a plurality of GOP voters think that discrimination is a problem 48-42.

The reaction by Federal gov't and police will further drive the defection of suburban whites which will further damage the GOP. Trump is acting all "law and order" like he's Nixon, but in reality he is LBJ - a man who lost control of the system. To swing voters - Trump is a symptom not a cure. Polling is showing this very clearly, especially among voters who do not like either candidate. (FWIW - I don't like either candidate)

The GOP better pray that the trailer parks and Walmarts are empty of election day b/c that's the only voter base they have left.

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
They had 2 years before there was a Democrat House.

Obama admin likewise did nothing when he had veto-proof control. For all their harping on gun control, they could have passed any gun law they wanted. Didn't pass one.

Do you think Biden has morals? He may act like he does but he's been government for a 100 years and hasn't done ANYTHING to help minorities. As a matter of fact he's cosponsored what is considered now as RACIST bills. He told you exactly who he was by his comments and his record. What makes you think that voting him in for 4 years will be any different than his last 100 years... Listen to his speech yesterday, he spoke for 30 minutes and said nothing but talking points and offered nothing ... He never said what he would do to get people off the streets, he encouraged it. His campaign is donating to get rioters and looters out of jail!!!!! He don't give a shit about the people who had their business destroyed by these anarchist. Open your eyes man, He's the epitome, the poster boy, the league mvp, the GOAT, of what is known as the SWAMP...

Again what answers to issues did he have that were any different outside of “Mexico will pay for a wall”?

In terms of the media since when is that supposed to be the primary thing we want politicians to do? I really love a guy who whines and storms out of press conferences when he can’t answer questions.
The MEDIA is the biggest enemy of the people and that's a fact..

They had 2 years before there was a Democrat House.
Yep and they were standing in the way and not doing what we told them to do and got voted the hell out... The most important thing that He has accomplished with no obstruction is picking Conservative judges. That's the only thing, if Biden wins, standing in the way of government takeover.

So you think Trump has higher morals then Biden? Just say you are a Republican and leave it at that.[/QUOTE]
Have you seen the touchy feely clips of him with women and young girls? Do you know most all of his family are supplemented with income from Ukraine and China and lobbyists? He had done nothing for minorities in 40 years and now clearly has mental competency issues. If that's your man, good luck to all.

Are you familiar with the First Step act?

Obama admin likewise did nothing when he had veto-proof control. For all their harping on gun control, they could have passed any gun law they wanted. Didn't pass one.
Couple of things...first Obama isn't President and secondly he passed 2 gun laws. Neither of them had any teeth and I think actually helped the gun owners. The NRA has proven they can get what ever they want. Which is a scary situation.

He'
So you think Trump has higher morals then Biden? Just say you are a Republican and leave it at that.
Have you seen the touchy feely clips of him with women and young girls? Do you know most all of his family are supplemented with income from Ukraine and China and lobbyists? He had done nothing for minorities in 40 years and now clearly has mental competency issues. If that's your man, good luck to all.[/QUOTE]

He's not my man. I didn't vote for him in the Primaries. In fact I'm in the same situation as I was in 2016 with 2 people who shouldn't be President. But at this present time I do think Biden is the lesser of 2 evils. I'll wait to see who he picks as his VP.

Couple of things...first Obama isn't President and secondly he passed 2 gun laws. Neither of them had any teeth and I think actually helped the gun owners. The NRA has proven they can get what ever they want. Which is a scary situation.
What do you have against the NRA?

What do you think he’s done that no one would have done?
If you're speaking of Trump...he ended all the red tape crap that slowed the economy. He got Isreal's capital moved, out of those unfair trade deals, requires the rest of the world to pay their fair share to NATO for military support, OMG, i could go on and on...

Obama was the worst president ever on many levels!!!!!!

What do you have against the NRA?
A lot of things. First off I believe all abiding citizens should have the right to buy a gun. But I'm not sure why they are against tougher restrictions like background checks and more control on private gun sales. I mean if you are a law abiding citizen what's the beef with backgound checks. The only people who are against it is criminals.

People just say that to try and make themselves feel better about voting for scum. There were at least 8 other candidates who all had the same policies and as far as most people know they weren’t living the exact opposite lifestyle of what the conservative party supposedly supports. People voted for him because they thought it was funny that when pushed on policy he threw insults and as a society we love sound bites. Ask him about cheating on his wives he’ll just say “Lock her up!” Ask him about all the small business people he stole from over the years “It was Obama’s fault!” Ask him about all the illegal immigrants hired and VISA abuse at his properties “Build the wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.”

The comment “supported his policies” would have worked if the other candidates said abort everyone and raise taxes but they didn’t.

I think anti-Trump people really believe some of this, so let’s set the record straight. People did not vote for Trump as a joke and they did not do it because they are fools who fell for his snake oil sales pitches... They did it because many in this country are tired of the out of control PC culture/cancel culture/ group think BS that has taken over America. We watched for years as good people would be completely destroyed in the press if they so much as said one wrong word or just got ACCUSED of something a few people found offensive and America turned on them and completely ended their careers, ruined their personal lives and all these people could seem to do was cower in fear and beg for forgivenesses for seemingly insignificant mistakes or slips of the tongue or OLD videos that surfaced of them saying or doing something some people don’t like... All of a sudden that person is shunned/life over. Trump was the first person in YEARS who pushed back on that and just flat ignored the voices calling for his “cancellation” and pushed on through the noise to win an unlikely Republican nomination... Many may vote solely along party lines but he WON because much of America is sick of being told how to think and how to feel by hypocrites who do just as much if not more evil behind closed doors than the people they “cancel” when the cameras are rolling. Trump may not be a “nice guy” and he is not as eloquent of a speaker as Obama, but I would NEVER have voted for Hilary and Trump stood for a push back against all the out of control hate being poured on white America, on police officers, on the ideals my parents’ and their parents were raised on. People try to twist conservative values to imply they are aligned with hate speech and he was unapologetic in embracing those values and shoving his middle finger in the face of anyone who challenged him while all other politicians tried to play both sides and cowered in fear every time the media tried to wag a finger at them. That is why he won, that is why he will likely win again in November. Because regardless of what the media keeps telling us we “have to believe”- the majority of America still feels that we should be able to live our lives the way we want and believe what we want. The majority believe in the rule of law, the majority believe that police want to help more than they want to hurt, most of America are Christians (I am not but most are) and he has not shied away from openly touting his faith which resonates with many... most of America was just tired of feeling like we should be apologizing to everyone for everything. That’s me BTW- I AM “most of America” who is sick of that BS. That is what “MAGA” means. We are going to stop acting like America is some mess we should apologize for and start acting like we run the fkn WORLD again because WE DO. This is the greatest country on Earth not some mistake we should all be ashamed of. Trump tapped into THAT, and rode it all the way to the White House.

I am neither a staunch liberal or conservative but I did vote for Trump, and if the brain dead fool running against him on the Dem ticket currently is our only other option in November I will likely do it again because of what I wrote above.

Reactions: jerryusc

From a George Will article this week:

"this weak person’s idea of a strong person, this chest-pounding advertisement of his own gnawing insecurities"

Reactions: Dizzy01
A lot of things. First off I believe all abiding citizens should have the right to buy a gun. But I'm not sure why they are against tougher restrictions like background checks and more control on private gun sales. I mean if you are a law abiding citizen what's the beef with backgound checks. The only people who are against it is criminals.
Not true. Privacy is very important to some.

I like big cities. Some of yall are some local ass yokels. I'm from rural SC, went to Carolina and got an education, studied abroad, and was greatly enriched for it. I love spending my money to travel to interesting cities/places around the US and the world. Stop trying to make us look so provincial

Which I think we should all be thankful for. They know as well that it’s just a talking point and would be highly unpopular.

Reactions: Silver_Coconut
He'

Have you seen the touchy feely clips of him with women and young girls? Do you know most all of his family are supplemented with income from Ukraine and China and lobbyists? He had done nothing for minorities in 40 years and now clearly has mental competency issues. If that's your man, good luck to all.

He's not my man. I didn't vote for him in the Primaries. In fact I'm in the same situation as I was in 2016 with 2 people who shouldn't be President. But at this present time I do think Biden is the lesser of 2 evils. I'll wait to see who he picks as his VP.[/QUOTE]
You don't need to know the VP, the deep state will be running the country. Exactly what evil has Trump done in office?

Do you think Biden has morals? He may act like he does but he's been government for a 100 years and hasn't done ANYTHING to help minorities. As a matter of fact he's cosponsored what is considered now as RACIST bills. He told you exactly who he was by his comments and his record. What makes you think that voting him in for 4 years will be any different than his last 100 years... Listen to his speech yesterday, he spoke for 30 minutes and said nothing but talking points and offered nothing ... He never said what he would do to get people off the streets, he encouraged it. His campaign is donating to get rioters and looters out of jail!!!!! He don't give a shit about the people who had their business destroyed by these anarchist. Open your eyes man, He's the epitome, the poster boy, the league mvp, the GOAT, of what is known as the SWAMP...
I’m still trying to figure out how for 2 straight presidential elections we’ve ended up with crap choices from both sides. It’s almost like a joke now that they’re thumbing noses at the population to just prove they’ll vote for garbage if they’re told to.

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT