ADVERTISEMENT

Why don't these dang baseball players shape the bills of their caps anymore?!

I totally agree. I've always cracked my hats. There were always a few kids that wore the straight bill in high school and we'd laugh at them. Now all the kids wear it that way.

Most of them are on steroids now. With no neck, thick jaws and a square face, the sun is shielded better from a flat bill.

Those flat bills are very stupid looking.
tumblr_inline_nxaoriia4S1qjil6v_500.gif

Reactions: Out of Conference
I always thought they wore flat bills because it was better for your peripheral vision, especially for the pitchers.

I remember all the Clemson kids in my hometown/surrounding area (864) started wearing the flatbill in little league because of Khalil Greene.

My cousins in Nebraska even talked about it

Those flat bills are very stupid looking.
It's a lot easier to wear sunglasses with a flatter bill, for one. The newer era of baseball caps come down to your ears, so curving the bill and wearing sunglasses on a bright day would be practically impossible.

Bingo. We have a winner.
In the 90s, only the pitchers had flat bills and that was simply because they typically were goofy to begin with.

If only they knew that the reason why rappers leave them unbent and with the stickers still on them... it's because they shoot a rap video and then return the hat to the store for a refund.

Ricky Fowler has been wearing his hats like that for for years on the PGA tour. But then again he is a little odd to start with.

Do they at least take the stickers off when they actually play ball in the caps?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT