ADVERTISEMENT

Zak Bailey

Had a chance to meet this young man at the boy scout sports clinic. Super nice guy and was very kind to my son. Hope he does well next year.
I remember when he attended Dabo's camp. Dabo spoke very highly of him and recruited him hard. Unfortunately the young man was mislead about Spurrier's commitment to USC. Coach quit a few games into freshman season. Has won about half the games he would have won had he gone to Clemson. And his team has been absolutely crushed by the Tigers the last 2 years and likely will be again this year. Kid made a monumentally bad decision.

Its not always about the winning when you choose a school. He's in the right place and you can tell that by talking to him. He has been shown a lot of love by Gamecock faithful and shared he loves it here. If none of that happens he wouldn't be coached by Wolf. I think Wolf can get him prepared for the league.

Reactions: conwayscock
Had a chance to meet this young man at the boy scout sports clinic. Super nice guy and was very kind to my son. Hope he does well next year.
I remember when he attended Dabo's camp. Dabo spoke very highly of him and recruited him hard. Unfortunately the young man was mislead about Spurrier's commitment to USC. Coach quit a few games into freshman season. Has won about half the games he would have won had he gone to Clemson. And his team has been absolutely crushed by the Tigers the last 2 years and likely will be again this year. Kid made a monumentally bad decision.
Because Clemson puts a lot of O linemen into the NFL.

Reactions: GamecockJL
Don't you have some other message board you could be on?

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
And despite all that he'd still rather be a Gamecock than a clemson. Let that sink in

I guess that moron doesn't realize the latest Super Bowl featured 2 Gamecocks playing prominent roles for their teams.

Reactions: Cocky704
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT