ADVERTISEMENT

app state game thread

Clemson started 30 min later than us, on the road, against a power 5 school, and has a touchdown before us.
Pisses me off!

Last year it was injuries on defense. This is YEAR 4! And we’re pretty much healthy over there. What is it now? Youth?
If we can’t stop these guys as the game goes on Muschamp needs to ride out with App.
Still learning assignments

Reactions: Judson1
All I've heard from most of yall for a month that app state is awesome.

Where are all of our receivers that we are having to use walkons? Where is Leggette, Ortre, Joyner,??

Simple - no threat of mid to long passes so APP is pressing and stopping us in the run game (not hard to do when you have 2 running plays) and then pressing receivers - not scared of getting beat deep

There’s just no pride on this team. No one knows the formula for winning.
They will play down to App. The coaching staff can’t coach up to the level of App. And App will use the “ we weren’t recruited by you” mindset to bring it more than USC.

Reactions: gamecockfan04
At least we have Charlton to help remedy our poor offense with tgese great punts

We look like total crap. I realize we have several walk-ons starting today (we probably have less quality depth than Appy St), but come on, we cannot run the ball against this small defense?

We look like total crap. I realize we have several walk-ons starting today (we probably have less quality depth than Appy St), but come on, we cannot run the ball against this small defense?
Dude we have TWO running g plays - TWO - not hard to stop when there’s no threat of a deep pass

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
we’re limiting explosive plays, eckspecially from the run game. we’re going to go back and reevaluate some things at half time, our guys are fighting their asses of... gutless.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT