ADVERTISEMENT

app state game thread

Maybe someone on the sideline could yell to our gunners that the ball will land near the goalline and not where the returner is faking the catch? We always fall for that trick. Renfro did it twice a few years ago.

Reactions: Expro19
Flipping back and forth between us and the Clemson game and it’s s complete joke . They are playing a different sport than us . Their defense has more points than our offense .

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Just dont know how we allow ANY teams receivers to get so wide open

They are playing NC STate - they are awful as well - hell we would be up on NC State at this point

Two defenders on the man 5 yards from the 1st down marker and they FREAKING DANCE instead of attacking him - what a bunch of DUMBASS DEFENDERS. - PLAIN OUT STUPID DEFENSE

I’ve been very pro-Muschamp....... I know he took over an absolute dumpster fire.
But we shouldn’t be without any touchdowns this late against app state in his 3rd or 4th year.

This is easily the most boring half of football I can recall.

we simply aren’t even trying on offense. What we do doesn’t work and the coaches keep doing it. And doing it. And doing it. And doing it.

Reactions: Expro19
Some of yall tryin to act like App State isn't D1, 7-1 with a win over a team that embarrassed us.

If the defenders should have attacked the ball carrier - it wouldn’t have been close

Can we not throw the damn ball further than 5 yards downfield??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT